剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
他来啦
There he is.
你看起来像是要去教堂
You look like you're off to church.
这个主意好
Now, that's an idea.
- 走吧 - 哦 不
- Time to go! - Oh, no.
我们要先喝柠檬水庆祝一下 巴特勒先生
We're having lemonade first, it's a celebration. Mr B?
耐德 你现在有什么打算
What are your plans now, Ned?
探长说因为我对贝吉做的事
The Inspector said I got a good chance of probation
很可能要察看我的表现
for what I done to Badger.
他退出了瓶盖男孩帮 还在找工作
He's quitting the Bottle Top Boys and looking for a job.
真不错
That's wonderful!
如果你能讨探长的欢心 就不愁找不到工作
If you've won over the Inspector, you're halfway there.
我肯定如果你遇到麻烦
I'm sure that Mr Butler
巴特勒先生能给你找点活干
can put you to work if you have any trouble.
那得先把银器锁起来 小姐
Well, as long as we lock up the silver, Miss.
过来吧 孩子们 你们有活干了
Come along, boys, I have a job for you.
别担心 桃乐 我肯定休会马上回去工作的
Don't worry, Dot, I'm sure Hugh will be back on deck in no time.
他和你说了
He talked to you?
我拒绝了他的辞呈
Well, I refused to accept his resignation.
让他仔细考虑清楚
Told him to have a think instead.
他最近压力很大
He's been under a lot of strain,
失去了升职的机会 还因为改变信仰
missing out on his promotion and his mother throwing him out
被他妈妈撵出家门
because he's converted.
钓鱼应该能让他清醒清醒
Fishing would be the perfect thing to clear his head.
他妈妈把他赶出来了
His mother threw him out?
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
没多久 对不起 威廉姆斯小姐
Not long. Ah, I'm sorry, Miss Williams,
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
大家 蛋糕已经放在餐桌上了
Cake is served in the dining room, everyone.
没关系 探长 不是你的错
It's alright, Inspector, it's not your fault.
我希望你是对的 休恢复理智了
I hope you're right and Hugh comes to his senses.
如果这和我有关系的话 我保证他会的
He will, if I have anything to do with it.
- 是真的 - 小派迪肯定对你很满意
- It's true! - Young Paddy must be a satisfied customer.
我想是的 他刚向我求婚了
I believe so. He just proposed to me .
能向你求婚可需要不少勇气啊
Takes a brave man to propose to you.
或者有点傻气
Or a very foolish one.
我们搜查玛丽的医疗车的时候
I found something for you
我发现了点东西给你
when we raided Mary's health van.
我成了收赃物的人了
Am I the receiver of stolen goods?
不 确切的说是失物
No, more lost property.
如果失主出现了
If the owner comes forward,
我会叫他们来找你
I'll send them your way.
他们别想夺走
They can fight me for it.
看起来...
It's true...
你父亲当掉你祖母的胸针是真的
...about your father hocking your grandmother's brooch.
这杯柠檬水敬儿时的我们
A lemonade toast to the children we were.
你究竟为什么要
What on earth possessed you
把你家变成女子疗养院
to hand over your home to a women's sanatorium?
是时候谈谈亚瑟了
It's time to talk directly about Arthur.
贝丝蒂今早被发现死亡
Betsy was found dead this morning.
烧焦的肉体有种特别的恶臭
Charred flesh, very distinctive odour.
你有没有发现你总会联想到谋杀
Your mind always jumps to murder. Have you noticed?
不 拜托 呆在那别动
No, please! Stay right where you are.
不管怎样 让她保持冷静
Say whatever you can to keep her calm.
首先要为主要嫌犯找到目击证人
Knowing a prime suspect to help us with a witness is a first,
- 对你也如此 - 嘘
- even for you. - Shh.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表