剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Jemima came to see me because her father
咨♥询♥了一位有名的妇科医生...
had consulted with a gynaecologist of great repute...
他建议为她做手术
who had recommended surgery.
但她还是个小姑娘啊
But she's only a young woman.
不管什么年纪 天知道这些人为什么会觉得
Young or old, heaven knows why anyone who think
动用手术移除健康的子♥宫♥
surgically removing a healthy womb
能够治疗女性的精神疾病
would improve a woman's mental state.
还有其他女人也面临这样的选择吗
Are any of the other women facing the same choice?
对 所有被诊断为女性癔症的都是
Yes. All diagnosed with female hysteria.
贝丝蒂也是吗
Betsy too?
对
Yes.
鉴于她的情况 她甚至需要被手术阉♥割♥
In her case, it amounted to surgical castration.
普鲁登丝婶婶肯定不需要做子♥宫♥切除的
Surely Aunt Prudence wasn't facing a hysterectomy?
费雪小姐 除非你的姑妈
Miss Fisher, unless your aunt
能意识到她痛苦的根源
acknowledges the source of her pain,
不管是通过催眠 还是其它你可以接受的疗法
through hypnosis or any other therapy you find acceptable,
否则她永远都得不到平静
she will never find peace.
今晚记得锁好门 斯坦利太太
Make sure you lock your door tonight, Mrs Stanley.
有几个嫌犯还逍遥法外
A few dubious types on the loose.
这是个家 又不是堡垒 阿尔伯特
Oh, this is a home not a fortress, Albert.
大家都知道必须乖乖听话
People will just have to learn to behave.
这样你没法找回内心的平静
Can't be helping your peace of mind.
在走廊里徘徊
Still wandering the halls
穿着"白衣幽魂"里那样的睡衣
in your night dress like the Lady in White.
白衣幽魂: 1988年美国动作恐怖片
我希望你不要对任何人提起
I'll thank you not to mention that to anyone.
尤其是不要告诉我侄女
And most especially not to my niece.
你在找扇贝馅饼对吧...
You were looking for scallop pies...
亚瑟最爱吃的
Arthur's favourite.
我当时在胡言乱语 只是个噩梦而已
I was talking nonsense. It was a bad dream, that's all.
还有我不想你讨论我的儿子
And I don't want you discussing my son.
你知道... 在战争中失去朋友已经很糟了
You know... losing mates in the war was bad enough...
但假装他们从没存在过... 这明显是错的
But pretending they never existed... that's plain wrong.
女士们 都穿了舒服的鞋准备踏青了吧
We all wearing comfortable shoes for our nature walk, ladies?
即使塞缪尔斯医生让这些女人免于手术之苦
Even though Dr Samuels rescues these women from surgery,
她们死后他还是会非常富有
he still ends up a very rich man once they're dead.
的确 但他不是唯一能够从中获利的人
True. But he may not be the one benefiting from all this.
你怀疑哈莉特 爱德华兹吗
You suspect Harriet Edwards?
捐赠款 遗赠款 保险箱里全是现金
Donations, bequests, deposit books are stuffed with cash,
而且能从我姑妈手里骗走一千英镑的人
and whoever can wheedle £1000 donation out of my aunt
肯定是舌灿莲花
has a tongue of solid silk.
哈莉特
Harriet.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我今早就不参加踏青了 帕金斯医生
I won't be walking this morning, Dr Perkins,
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not feeling at all well.
我想知道哈莉特怎么了
I wonder what's ailing Harriet?
走吧 女士们
Come on, ladies.
天气真不错
What a glorious day.
谢谢你 巴特勒先生 太好了
Thank you, Mr Butler, that's perfect.
举手之劳 小姐
No trouble at all, miss.
这是我当通信兵时学会的
Something I picked up in the Signals Corps.
专
'p...
禾刂
..A... t...
讠正
..E-n...'
还有一个字
There's another letter.
专利证明
'Patent.'
就是这个让哈莉特那么生气
That's it. That's what angered Harriet so much.
帕金斯医生一定在给他的诊慰器申请专利
Dr Perkins must've been chasing a patent for his percussor.
你的钥匙呢 爱德华兹小姐
Your keys, Miss Edwards.
红蜡
Red wax.
这把钥匙藏在帕金斯医生的办公桌下
This key was hidden under Dr Perkins' desk.
他用蜡模给他自己配了一把
He took a wax mould and made a copy for himself.
保险箱里丢了一些钱
Some money has gone missing from the safety deposit box.
我想尽力保住剩下的钱
I was trying to keep the rest safe.
我知道帕金斯医生想要推广他的仪器
I knew Dr Perkins wanted to popularise his device,
但塞缪尔斯医生不同意
but Dr Samuels disagreed.
所以帕金斯医生就单干了
So Dr Perkins was pursuing it alone.
因此他需要一笔资金
And for that, he would need funds.
塞缪尔斯医生从来不相信
Dr Samuels was never convinced
诊慰器有什么医疗价值
of the percussor's therapeutic value,
但实际上这可是个金矿
but we're sitting on a goldmine.
你和塞缪尔斯医生的分歧这么大
With such different views to Dr Samuels,
为什么不干脆离开诊所呢
why didn't you just leave the practice?
我在外面怎么挂牌行医呢
Well, how can I hang my shingle out anywhere?
作为内科医生 我和他的名声一样坏
As a physician, I'm tarred with the same brush.
我必须要做点什么
I had to do something.
你对诊慰器有如此浓厚的商业兴趣
Given your commercial interest in the percussor,
那你将其从犯罪现场拿走
it makes perfect sense for you to remove it
就完全说的通了
from the scene of the crime.
在你破坏它之后
After you'd sabotaged it.
我为什么要这么做呢
But why would I do that?
我为什么要伤害贝丝蒂 科恩
Why would I want to hurt Betsy Cohen?
因为申请专利可不便宜
Because patents don't come cheap.
而且你有办法能够得到
And you had a way of accessing the small fortune
贝丝蒂准备留给诊所的那一小笔资金
that Betsy planned to leave the practice.
按理说 那些钱里也有我的份
By rights, some of that money belonged to me.
但是我对贝丝蒂 科恩的遗赠一无所知
But I knew nothing about Betsy Cohen's bequest.
我发誓
I swear.
到此为止了 塞缪尔斯
The game's up, Samuels.
各位女士请收拾好自己的物品
So you can pack your things, ladies.
这家所谓的医疗机构
This is so-called health establishment
已经被医疗协会撤销经营资格了
no longer operates under the auspices of the medical association.
什么意思 利特尔顿医生
What do you mean, Dr Littleton?
让律师给你详细解释吧
Your lawyer can fill in the finer points.
我刚参加了一个董事特别会议
I have just come from an extraordinary meeting of the board.
你被除名了
You've been struck off.
祝贺你的固执胜利了 威尔伯
I congratulate you on your doggedness, Wilbur.
你真的以为我会任由我女儿毁在
Did you really think that I would abandon my daughter
你那不入流的治疗手段里吗
to your depraved ideologies?
我下午会派车过来接你
I'll send a car round for you this afternoon.
- 太可怕了 - 会好的 哈莉
- This is terrible. - It'll be alright, Harrie.
他们不能这么对你 海登
They cannot do this to you, Hayden.
你还没有机会澄清你自己
You haven't had a chance to defend yourself.
上帝啊 真是一团糟
My God, what a dreadful mess.
非常抱歉 女士们
I'm terribly sorry, ladies,
我无法再治疗你们了
but I can no longer go on treating you.
不
No!
它们是我的
They were mine.
它们是我的
They were mine.
我可爱的小鸟
My darling birds.
脖子被人拧断了
Someone's wrung their necks.
冷静 哈莉特
Calm down, Harriet.
静下来思考你那可怜的小鸟
A moment of reflection for your poor birds.
自然的奇迹
The wonders of nature.
对不起 我不能变成...
I'm sorry, I can't become...
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
我瞒不下去了 我会疯的 我必须告诉你
I can't keep it in, I'll go mad, I have to tell you.
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you!
听着 你很悲伤
Listen, you are distressed.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
吸气
Breathe.
吸气
Breathe.
很好
Good.
一切都会好的
Everything will be alright.
现在
Now...
我来调配点东西
..I'll just mix you a little something...
让你镇定下来
..To settle you down.
快来 是杰米玛
Come quickly! It's Jemima!
杰米玛
Jemima!
拜托 别动
Please... don't move.
呆在原地 我上来救你
Stay right where you are, I'm coming up.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表