剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Bloody hell! Looks like you're the second.
我他妈运气真好
Half my bloody luck.
十步
Ten paces...
然后我们开枪
.. then we take our shots.
亨利 我真的觉得这不是一个好主意
Henry, I really reckon this isn't a good idea.
安静 阿尔伯特 我会没事的
Silence, Albert. I'll be fine.
如果我输了的话
If I'm not, tell Phryne
告诉芙莱妮对发生的一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything
这一切都非常不幸
the whole sad, sorry lot of it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.
你个蠢货
You idiot!
我认为你没意识到
I don't think you're quite
你是在和贵族打交道
aware you're dealing with a man of honour,
里士满泰晤士河畔...
Baron Henry George Fisher...
亨利 乔治 费雪男爵
.. of Richmond-upon-Thames.
父亲 住手 你在做什么
Father, stop! What are you doing?!
我正在纠正一个错误
I'm about to right a wrong.
这不正是你热衷的事情吗
Isn't that what you're so fond of doing?
凯罗尔 沃兰世奇没有杀伊妮德
Karol Valenski didn't kill Enid.
我仔细调查后发现沃兰世奇唯一的罪行
I've seen and heard enough to know that all Valenski's guilty of
是赌牌出老千 但我已经帮你赢回来了
is cheating at cards, but I've won back your losses.
现在请你放下我的手♥枪♥
Now, if you would please put down my pistol.
我们要找出真正的凶手
We need to find the real killer,
而你是唯一可以帮助我的人
and you happen to be the only person who can help.
你看见了谁
Who did you see?
他说英国口音 身上带着你被偷走的护照
He had an English accent and your stolen passport.
沃兰世奇
Valenski!
今天算你幸运
It's your lucky day.
那个盗窃保险箱的人
Whoever robbed that safe
知道你的包里放着将近一万英镑
knew your bag contained close to £10,000.
- 你告诉谁了 - 谁都没告诉
- Who did you tell? - No-one.
- 伊妮德呢 - 没有
- Enid? - No.
我不想再听到一句关于伊妮德的坏话了
And I won't hear a word said against Enid.
那个女孩子对我非常好
That dear girl was very kind to me.
- 那希尔达 柯布呢 - 谁
- What about Hilda Cobb? - Who?
有人知道钱在那里 其他的包都没被动过
Someone knew the money was there. No other bag was touched.
我告诉过你们了 我不知道是谁干的
I've told you both, I've no idea who it is.
那男人是英国人
This man was English.
是不是你在外面旅行时认识的人
Is it someone you met on the voyage out here?
你是不是告诉了别人 或者和谁发生了争执
Did you... confide in someone or cross swords with them?
有人追着你过来的 对不对
Someone's after you, aren't they?
你在害怕
You're afraid.
抱歉 马丁警探
I'm sorry, Constable Martin,
如果我做了什么让你误会的事 但...
if I've done anything to give you the wrong idea, but...
请叫我内维尔
Call me Neville, please.
我知道你订婚了 但你还没结婚
I know you're engaged, but you're not married yet,
而那家伙扔下你一个人 而且...
and this fellow's gone off and left you, and...
我无法控制自己的感情
.. and I can't help how I feel.
你如同花一般美丽
You're like a flower,
当你在我怀里的时候...
and when I held you in my arms...
我觉得你最好打住 警探
I think you'd better stop right there, Constable.
请告诉我还有机会
Please tell me there's a chance.
拜托
Please?
我不能
I can't.
不管休在做什么 不管他什么时候回来
Whatever Hugh does and whenever he comes back -
甚至如果他不回来了 我依然会对他忠诚
even if he doesn't - my heart remains true to his.
这是伴侣的原则
That's just how it is.
我理解 桃乐西
I understand... Dorothy.
内维尔
Neville?
死了两个人 而他还是不肯告诉我们真♥相♥
Two people are dead and he still won't tell us the truth.
有件事你应该要知道
There's something I think you should see.
从苏格兰场送来的
Sent from Scotland Yard.
这是你以为你父亲杀死的那个人的外貌描述
It's a description of the man you thought your father killed.
身材矮小 刚超过一米五
'Short - just over 5ft'.
浅色头发
'Fair-haired'?
这不是我看到和我父亲争吵的那个人
This is not the man I saw with my father.
他个子很高 体型结实 焦急地走来走去
He was tall and heavily built. He was pacing up and down.
杰克
Jack...
他一直都在这里
.. he's been here all along.
那个来修电♥话♥的人
The man who came to fix the telephones,
他一直在掰手指关节
he was cracking his knuckles.
是他 他就是那个追杀我父亲的人
It's him. He's the man who's after my father.
打扰一下 长官 费雪男爵不见了
Excuse me, sir, Our Lord Fisher's disappeared.
- 什么 - 而且 长官 我想请求
- What? - And, sir, I'd like to request
立刻调回温加维达警♥察♥局
an immediate transfer back to Wangaratta.
抱歉留您一个人...
Sorry to leave you one man down...
他是什么时候不见的
When exactly did he disappear?
城南警局 罗宾逊探长
City South Police. Inspector Robinson.
我是普鲁登丝 斯坦利
Prudence Stanley here.
我能和我侄女说话吗
Could I speak to my niece, please?
是你婶婶
It's your aunt.
- 普鲁登丝婶婶 - 芙莱妮
- Aunt Prudence? - 'Phryne?'
我在想你今天是否可以回来吃午餐
I was wondering if you were planning to return for lunch today.
我决定留下来吃午饭
I've decided to stay
因为巴特勒先生要做肉馅土豆泥饼
because Mr Butler is making shepherd's pie
你知道我有多喜欢吃
and you know how much I love it.
告诉巴特勒先生帮我留个位子 我马上就回来
Tell Mr Butler to set an extra place. I'll be there immediately.
是的 我会的 再见
Yes, I will. Goodbye.
杰克 有些不对劲
Jack, something's wrong.
普鲁登丝婶婶讨厌肉馅土豆泥饼
Aunt Prudence hates shepherd's pie.
我回来了
I'm home!
桃乐
Dot?
普鲁登丝婶婶
Aunt Prudence?
巴特勒先生
Mr Butler?
把你的手♥枪♥放到地上
Place your pistol on the floor.
快点
Now!
你父亲拥有的一切 你的一切...
Everything your father has, everything you have...
都属于我
.. belongs to me.
打开你的保险箱
Open your safe.
我已经把钱存进银行了
I've already taken the money to the bank.
现在已经被汇到英国了
It's being wired to England as we speak.
那么我就要拿走你身边值钱的东西了
Then I shall have to take whatever valuables you have at hand,
然后再拿钱
and then more.
我记得你
I remember you.
在战争期间你曾来过诺福克庄园
You came to Norfolk House during the war.
你和我父亲有什么仇恨
What grudge do you hold against my father?
你父亲是个卑鄙的骗子
Your father is a dishonourable, deceitful man.
我们有过协议 但他背叛了我
We had an agreement, and he betrayed me.
怎么会 他欠你钱吗
How? Does he owe you money?
远远不止 超乎你的想象
More than that. More than you could ever imagine.
是什么 告诉我 我就打开保险箱
What? Tell me before I open this safe.
你怎么敢和我讨价还价 快打开
How dare you barter with me? Open it!
你应该再等一会的
You could have waited a moment longer.
费雪小姐 你最好打电♥话♥叫救护车
Miss Fisher, you'd better telephone for an ambulance,
告诉他们快点
and tell them to hurry.
希望我留下陪你吗
Would you like me to stay?
我要和他单独说几句话
I need to have a word with him alone.
男爵
Baron.
杰克
Jack.
我们抓到了
We caught the man
杀死弗兰克 麦克纳布和伊妮德的凶手
who killed Frank McNabb and Enid.
他是谁
Who is he?
他身上没带可以识别身份的东西
He wasn't carrying any identification.
那么他说他是谁
Who does he say he is?
他不怎么说话
He's not saying much at all,
考虑到他昏迷不醒 而且很可能活不下来
given that he's unconscious and may not survive.
他在墨尔本皇家医院 被警方监控着
He's at the Royal Melbourne Hospital under police guard.
他就是那个
It's the same man I saw
战争期间和你争执的那个男人 对吗
you arguing with during the war, isn't he?
诺福克庄园 一九一六年
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表