剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you, Helga.
没有什么能比一大早开始工作之前
Nothing quickens the pulse at the start of a day's work
看到一位拿着枪的女士更让人心跳加速的了
like the sight of a lady with a pistol.
可惜的是美国工业的全部努力
Sadly, all the gumption of American industry
都做不到让铀炸翻一间厕所
won't enrich enough uranium to blow up a privy.
至少1950年前是不可能了
Not before 1950 at least.
我们这些人 不开心的这些人
We few, we unhappy few,
聚集这里 浸淫计算
have gathered here to wank out numbers
直到内爆小组张灯结彩欢庆成功的那一天
until the implosion group gets its ticker-tape parade.
作为枪式小组的负责人 我敢保证
As head of the gun group, I can assure you
我们没有乱搞任何东西
we will not be wanking anything.
枪式小组的负责人 没错
Ah. Head of the gun group, yes.
也就是向炮弹部门部长做汇报工作的
One of those snappy claques
那群打着官腔溜须拍马的人之一
that reports to the chief of the projectile division.
这有他的名字呢 威廉·贺加斯博士
Ah, there's his name, Dr. William Hogarth.
来吃午前茶点的 俩小时后再回来吧
Who's for elevenses? Back in two hours?
那么
So...
是书♥记♥员送错文件了
Is this a case of the clerical miscarriage
还是上帝开的恶劣的玩笑
or sadistic prank of the gods?
你没有选我
Well, surely you didn't pick me.
我都不会在济济人才中选上你
I wouldn't have picked you in the full flower of your talents,
更别提我们这枯萎的国度了
much less this wilted state.
也许你可以接受一位旧友
Well, then, perhaps you'd entertain a request
寻求帮助的请求
for a favor for old times'.
我无权让你进测试小组
It's not in my power to transfer you to the test group.
没错 但是你能解雇我
Yeah, but you can sack me.
把我踢出项目 把我永远地赶走
Mm, off the project. Send me packing for good.
-理由呢 -玩忽职守 违抗命令
- For what cause? - Truancy, insubordination.
你女儿被我刁难辱骂过
Whatever insults your daughter suffered at my hands.
随便挑一个
Take your pick.
请注意 SED三号♥小组
Attention-- SED team three
已经抵达U栋106室
is in Building U, Room 106.
当你遇见一只受伤的鹿
When you come across a wounded buck,
应该做的 就是击毙它
the sporting thing to do is shoot it.
拜托了
Please.
你从来没开过枪 对吧 保罗
You've never been on a shoot, have you, Paul?
近距离射击时 枪口火舌会毁了肉质的口感
At close range, the muzzle flash ruins the flesh for eating.
我不想这样 我要好好享受这顿大餐
No, I think I'll savor this meal.
我们家里最具有医疗参考价值的东西
The closest thing we have to a medical reference at home
是《犹太法典》
is the Talmud.
有点像希伯来人的《农用年历》
It's sort of like a Hebrew "Farmer's Almanac."
似乎有五种不同的女性血液的颜色
Apparently, there are five different colors of female blood
被拉比视为是不洁的
the Rabbis consider to be unclean--
红色 黑色 番红花色
Red, black, bright crocus,
泥水混合的颜色 还有稀释了的葡萄酒的颜色
earthy water, and diluted wine.
那这个应该是"泥水的颜色"
Let's call it "Earthy water."
情况不好吗
Is that bad?
我不是拉比 不过美国医学协会会诊断为
Well, I'm no Rabbi, but I think the AMA would say
有过于激烈的性♥交♥的迹象
it's an indication of overly vigorous intercourse.
大概要请艾萨克博士忍♥耐一段时间
Maybe just ask Dr. Isaacs to go easy for a few days.
护士
Nurse!
能过来帮帮我吗 拜托了
Can I get some help in here, please?
护士
Nurse?
弄死这只蜘蛛 请弄死它
Kill the spider. Please kill it.
别让它跑了 快杀了它 拜托了
Don't let it get away. Just do it. Please.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
乔伊是在以色列贝丝医院四楼出生的
Joey was born on the fourth floor of Beth Israel.
她妈妈要是知道她的第二个外孙
Her mother would be horrified
是在哪里出生的 一定吓死了
if she knew how her second grandchild would be born.
如果我妈见了这地方 她会发现
If my mother saw this place, she'd find it
这是我最不吓人的事情了
the least horrifying thing about me.
医生说 并没有真正的宫缩
The doctor says they're not real contractions.
我说 除非他把孩子弄出来
I told him I'm not leaving
否则我不走
until he takes this thing out of my womb.
奥本海默博士知道你在这吗
Does Dr. Oppenheimer know you're here?
我可以打电♥话♥到华盛顿去
I can put a call through to Washington.
我们俩都清楚 打电♥话♥是没用的
We both know that's a fool's errand.
至少让我去叫下护士
Well, at least let me get the nurse.
我不需要谁来握住我的手
I don't need anyone to hold my hand.
我是皇室
I'm royalty.
也曾靠救济度日
I've lived on relief checks.
战争夺走了我的一任丈夫 其他的则是离婚
I've lost a husband to war and others to lawyers. I've--
什么世面都见过了
I've seen the elephant before.
他们说 生第一个孩子的时候最难了
They say the, uh-- the first baby is the hardest.
你生你儿子的时候 艰难吗
Was your son difficult?
罗伯特要离开我了
Robert's leaving me.
查理
Charlie!
艾比 怎么了
Abby, what's wrong?
-乔伊没事吧 -没事
- Is Joey okay? - Yeah.
奥本海默两夫妻要离婚了
The Oppenheimers are splitting up.
-艾比 -怎么
- Abby? - What?
我和你说了别掺和这事
I told you to leave it alone.
今天 这几天 我没时间听小道消息
Today, of all days, I do not have time for gossip.
这不是小道消息 是情报
It's not gossip, it's intelligence.
夫人亲口告诉我的
Kitty told me herself.
她原话是怎么和你说的
What did she tell you, exactly?
她说 他为了那个在旧金山的共♥产♥党女人
She said he's leaving her for that woman
要离开她
in San Francisco, the communist.
他现在就和她在一起
He's with her right now.
怎么 难道他和你说他正和罗斯福共进晚餐吗
What, he told you he was having lunch with Roosevelt?
查理 这是你的机会
Charlie, this is your chance.
什么机会
For what?
他抛弃的可不止是家庭而已
Well, it-- it's not just his family he's abandoning.
他要离开项目
He's leaving the project.
不 艾比 你一定是误会了
No, Abby. You must've misunderstood.
-罗伯特不会这么做的 -别这样
- Robert wouldn't do that. - Don't do that.
我很清楚
I understand perfectly.
他正在把控制权交到你手上
He's dropping the reins in your lap.
战争的命运 查理
The fate of the war, Charlie.
你已经在做着奥本海默的工作了
You're already doing Oppenheimer's job.
是时候让你名至实归了
It's time you had the title.
南希
Nancy?
不尊重我的头衔的人的薪酬等级都被我降了三♥级♥
I've reduced men three pay grades for calling me less.
上校
Colonel.
需要我做什么吗
What can I do for you?
这什么味道
What's that smell?
是你让福斯特·克莱门茨法官
Did you tell Judge Foster Clements
用声明书擦屁♥股♥的吗
to wipe his ass with the declaration of taking forms?
-他真这么干了 -我不知道
- Did he really? - I don't know.
没准是他的狗的 或者是他老婆的
Could be his dog's, could be his wife's.
排泄物的分类可不在我的职责范围之内
The taxonomy of feces is outside my purview.
是我措辞不当
It was a poor choice of words.
恕我直言 上校
All due respect, Colonel,
和地方法官辩论 也不是我的职责范围
wrangling local judges-- it's not my purview.
是奥本海默博士的
It's Dr. Oppenheimer's.
除非你们这些天才里有谁
Well, until one of you geniuses
能成功扭转时空规则
manages to bend the laws of space-time,
他不可能同时既在这里 又在华盛顿
he can't be here and in Washington simultaneously.
所以你就是他的代理人
So you'll have to be his surrogate.
对 华盛顿
Right. Washington.
他可能会在那待一段时间
And he might be there a while.
霸王行动已经开始
Operation Overlord is in motion.
霸王行动 现在就要开始了
Overlord? It's happening now?
所以我们没法容忍♥这种混乱的局面
Which is why we can't abide snafus like this.
希♥特♥勒♥已是强弩之末
Hitler's backed into a corner.
他会加速研制计划
He'll accelerate his project.
我们不能落后
We have to keep pace.
我们可能需要重组
We might need some reorganization.
你到底想提议什么
What exactly are you proposing?
我觉得技术区的组织结构
I think the tech area org chart
好像也不属于你职责范围吧 上校
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表