剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
my father went to prison for less,
我却爬到了这个位置
yet somehow here I am.
我害死了一个人
I got a man killed.
希德·廖
Sid Liao.
希德·廖 希德是间谍
Sid Liao? Sid liao was a spy.
不 他不是间谍
No, he wasn't a spy.
-他犯了愚蠢的错误 -他当时想逃跑
- He made a stupid mistake. - He was trying to escape.
他找过我帮忙
He came to me for help.
但我没帮他 反而利用了他
And instead of helping him, I exploited him.
内爆当时危在旦夕
Implosion was on the ropes.
希德和我的小组只能留一个
So it was Sid or my group.
我不怪那个枪杀了他的孩子
I don't blame the kid who shot him.
我不怪希德
I don't blame Sid.
我只怪一个人
There's only one person I can blame.
你来这里是因为你相信你是来拯救生命的
You come here believing that you're here to save lives.
你一直告诉自己你是在牺牲少数
And you tell yourself you sacrifice the few
拯救多数
to save the many.
很快
Pretty soon...
一切都好商量 你却忘了
everything's negotiable and you can't remember
你最初是为何而来的
what you came here for in the first place.
一切都背道而驰
It's all turned around.
那个
It--
等下
Wait.
局势反转了
It was turned around.
法兰克 你发现什么了吗
Frank? You seein' something?
告诉我
Tell me.
法兰克
Frank!
假设你是我 查理
Say you're me, Charlie.
你希望参与到关于小玩意用途的决策中去
You want a voice in how the Gadget's used.
你想要尽量减少它造成的伤亡
You wanna minimize how many more lives it takes.
-你想要扭转局势 -这不是游戏
- You wanna turn things back around. - This isn't a game.
如果你想出答案了 告诉我
If you figured it out, tell me.
达罗会让一名科学家进入目标委员会
Darrow's gonna give a scientist a seat on the Target Committee.
我们得藉此达到我们的目的
We have to use this as leverage.
等下 是你
Wait a minute, it's you.
他们让你加入了
They're giving that seat to you.
我是所有技术员工的头儿
I'm the head of the technical staff.
假设你是我
Say you're me
突然间你有机会接触到
and you're suddenly talking to the guy
能决定如何使用原♥子♥弹♥的人
who gets to help dictate how the bomb is used.
而那个人想知道测试时到底发生了什么
And that guy wants to know what happened to his test.
-你会怎么做 -这是什么意思
- What would you do then? - What is this?
勒索我吗
Blackmail?
让我们称它为
Let's call this a--
谈判吧
a negotiation.
烦人的美♥国♥佬♥
Bloody Yanks.
如果这是某种恶作剧
If this is some sort of prank,
我可不觉得很好笑
I see no humor in it.
我是皇家学会的成员
I am a member of the Royal Society.
哈利法克斯勋爵跟我私交甚密
Lord Halifax is a personal friend.
不知道他会怎么说
I wonder what he'd have to say
当他知道你们把一位英国人关在小黑屋里
if he knew you imprisoned a Briton in a beef locker.
那要是他听说一位英国人
How about a Briton
想带一公文包的原♥子♥弹♥机密离开军事基地呢
carrying a bag full of atomic secrets off a military base?
还是说
Or...
这些是你来美国旅游的纪念品
are these just souvenirs of your trip to America?
我打包了五个行李箱 一个手提包
I packed five suits and a dopp kit.
从没见过那些文件
I've never seen those papers before.
你不会认为
You don't think that...
保罗·克罗斯利
Paul Crosley...
参与到了某种
could have been involved in some sort of--
老天啊
Oh, my God.
就在我眼皮地下从事间谍活动
Committing espionage right out of my office.
他之前确实心情不太好
He has seemed out of sorts.
恐怕你该就此谢幕了 威廉
I'm afraid this is the curtain call, William.
不论他告诉了你什么 上校
Whatever he's told you, Colonel,
这家伙撒谎成性
the man is an inveterate liar.
是你招募了保罗 贺加斯博士
You recruited Paul, Dr. Hogarth.
告诉了他该跟谁联络
Told him who to contact.
要收集什么信息 难道不是吗
What information to collect. Isn't that the truth?
而且很明显英国一直以来
It's also become apparent that the British
隐瞒了自己的原♥子♥弹♥机密
have been keeping atomic secrets of their own
没告诉美国
from the Americans.
而你瞒着我
And you from me.
所以你最好全盘交代
So you're going to hand over
被国王隐瞒的所有信息
every morsel the King has been holding.
你是在说笑吧
Are you taking the piss?
你在X工厂的党羽
Your coconspirators at Site X
现在正坐在跟这里一样的屋子里
are sitting in rooms just like this one.
他们正在与我们合作
And they're cooperating with us,
你好好考虑下现在的形势
So I'll let you consider your options.
你背叛了自己亲生儿子的祖父
You'd betray the grandfather of your only son?
你要收回你的证词
You're going to retract your statement.
像个男人一样担起所有责任
Claim full responsibility like a man.
如果你以后还想有机会抱你的儿子
If you ever want to hold your boy--
我确实想要抱我的儿子
Oh, I did want to hold my boy, actually.
真的
I did.
所以当时我只能好好看看他的照片
Holding his photograph seemed the next best thing.
我当时把照片从你桌上的相框里拿了出来
So I took the snapshot out of the frame on your desk
然后翻到背面
and I turned it around.
1932年9月
September 1932.
这么算的话他该有17岁了吧
So that would make him, what, 17?
他是谁
Who is he?
你知道我甚至已经说服自己他长得很像我
You know, I even convinced myself that he looked like me.
但露西从来没把亨利找回来
But then Lucy never got Henry back,
对吧
Did she?
你什么时候知道的
How long have you known?
差不多五个月前吧
Five months, give or take.
而这之后
And all this time...
你和你的新朋友
you and your new friend
一直像蛇藏在草丛中一样伺机埋伏着
have been waiting like two snakes in the grass?
一切都被记录下来了 威廉
It's all been logged, William.
所有对话 我们偷的所有情报
Every conversation, every scrap of intelligence we've stolen.
放聪明点
Be smart.
坦白交代英国掌握的技术
Tell the truth about what the British know
也许你还有机会避免
and maybe you'll avoid that noose
身陷你一直所担心的困局
that you've been worried about.
我可怜你
I pity you.
没有朋友
No friends.
没有家人
No family.
没有忠诚
No loyalty,
尊严
Dignity,
荣誉
honor.
你是个没有祖国的人
You are a man without a country.
但手腕上可没带手铐
And without iron round his wrists.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
我们有力量 查理
We have power, Charlie.
我们真的要一直用它来伤害别人吗
Are we really gonna keep using it to hurt people?
你要用整个计划的前途来要挟我吗
You're really gonna hold the project hostage?
德国马上要签和平条约
Germany's about to sign a peace treaty.
所有人的注意力将会转到东方
All eyes are turning east
转向那个跟我们长得完全不一样
toward an enemy that doesn't look like us
说着不同语言的敌人
and doesn't talk like us.
他们可以轻而易举地被抹黑为野蛮人
That makes it pretty easy to cast them as barbarians
然后为屠♥杀♥开脱
and justify a massacre.
你想怎么样 法兰克
What do you want, Frank?
我们都受挫了
We've both stumbled.
现在我们可以一起站出去
Now we can stand up straight together.
我们可以让一切回到正轨
We can do the right thing.
你是领导
You're a leader.
人们需要你指引 那你就好好指引他们
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表