剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Face forward.
帕布罗
Pablo?
谢谢你 安特里姆博士
Thank you, Dr. Antrim.
卡弗蒂
Cafferty?
当我们被聚集在候诊室里苦等时
Do you know how many GIs have died
你知道有多少美国士兵正在牺牲吗
while we've been camped out in that waiting room?
达罗上校
Oh. Colonel Darrow.
我是吉姆·米克斯 很高兴
Hi, I'm Jim Meeks. It's nice to--
天 抱歉
Jeez. I'm sorry.
我太笨手笨脚了
I'm all thumbs.
帕布罗
Pablo?
多谢 米克斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Meeks.
你找不到山艾
So you couldn't find sagebrush...
在沙漠里
in the desert?
完全找不到
Nope.
还有我没法狠下心杀兔子
And I have a conscientious objection to killing rabbits.
我是说 到底为
I mean, what's the--
那这是谁做的
So who did this?
艾比
Abby?
停电了吗
Is the power out?
其他人家里都有电
The rest of the block's lit.
今天是安息日
It's Shabbat.
我忘了在太阳下山前把灯打开
I forgot to turn the lights on before sundown.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以现在我们周末要变成原始人了吗
So now we're spending our weekends in the stone age?
去看戏我们要迟到了
We're going to be late for the play.
我们能不回布鲁克莱恩吗
What if we didn't go back to Brookline
当战争结束的时候
when the war's over?
你想留在镇上 这里到时候就是个鬼城
You want to stay on the Hill? It'll be a ghost town.
如果我们出国呢
What if we went abroad?
去巴勒斯坦
To Palestine?
-什么 艾比 -达罗上校说
- What? Abby-- - Colonel Darrow says
只有全世界的犹太人都去耶路撒冷定居
that we'll never be truly safe
我们才能得到真正的安全
until all the world's Jews are gathered in Jerusalem.
从什么时候开始你跟达罗上校有交集了
Since when do you talk to Colonel Darrow?
-我去见过他 -关于应许之地吗
- I went to see him. - About the Promised Land?
关于珍·塔特洛克
About Jean Tatlock.
她自杀那天 我给她打过电♥话♥
The day she died, I called her on the telephone
说了些很伤人的话
and I said some terrible things.
无法饶恕的话
Unforgivable things.
我当时想如果她能跟奥本海默一刀两断 那
I thought that if she broke things off with Oppenheimer, then...
-但结果她 -艾比
- But then she... - Abby.
无论你对她说了什么 那是
Whatever you said to her, it's--
所以我们才会失去孩子
It's the reason we lost the baby.
不
No.
不 那不是任何人的错
No, that was no one's fault.
你这一生都一直在
You spend your entire life
探究宇宙的奥秘
pondering the mysteries of the universe.
然后我们的孩子死了
And then our child dies...
你却完全不好奇原因吗
and you don't even ask why?
为什么上天的神灵要为了你没做过的事
Why some guy in the clouds punishes you
而惩罚你
for something you didn't do.
我确实做了
For something I did do.
我杀了一个女人
I killed a woman.
不 艾比 你没有
No, Abby. No, you didn't.
你听我说
Listen to me.
我也希望我知道如何解释这一切
I wish I knew how to explain this.
她本身就不正常
She was a sick woman.
她自己溺死了 仅此而已
She drowned herself. End of story.
不要和达罗上校交往过密
Stay away from Colonel Darrow.
他不是你的朋友
He's not your friend.
我告诉过他你不会明白的
I told him you wouldn't understand.
这是你记忆中的人吗
Is that the man you remember?
你今天做得很好 帕布罗 谢谢
You did very well today, Pablo. Gracias.
把他送回他母亲那儿
Take him back to his mother.
我们的小英雄 准备来走了吗
Our hero. Are you ready to go?
你看到我的定调管了吗
Uh, have you seen my pitch pipe?
没 抱歉
No, sorry.
他今天很勇敢
He was a trooper.
你的孩子很棒 奥蒂兹夫人
You got a good kid, Mrs. Ortiz.
如果上校还需要他帮忙
If the Colonel needs him again,
我们会派吉普去村里接他
we'll send a jeep to the Pueblo.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我们不会再回这个地方了
We're not coming back to this place.
奥蒂兹夫人 我很抱歉 我并不是
Mrs. Ortiz, I'm so sorry. I don't--
他什么都没看到
He didn't see anything.
我们不希望军方或是任何人来找我们麻烦
We don't want any trouble from the Army, from anyone.
他们要伤害他
They're gonna hurt him.
谁
Who?
有人威胁你了吗
Did someone threaten you?
你从哪搞到这个的
Where did you get this?
奥蒂兹夫人
Mrs. Ortiz.
我们已经两天没见过面了
Oh, it's just we haven't seen each other in two days.
对新婚夫妇来说就像一个月
That's like a month in newlywed time.
快看 那不是我的新邻居吗
Oh, look. If it isn't my new neighbor.
你没听说吗
Did you not hear?
军方把辛克莱尔博士搬出了他的小茅屋
The Army moved Dr. Sinclair out of his tar paper shack
住进了我隔壁
into the room next to mine.
看来他现在是攀上贵友了
Seems he's connected to some very well-placed friends now.
在这里你得想法设法
Well, you got to take your friends
拓展人脉才行
where you can get them around here.
她来了
Oh! There she is.
在这里
Me!
金妮
Jeannie!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
太棒了
Yes!
*如果你想知道我们是什么*
*If you want to know who we are*
*我们是来自日本的绅士*
*We are gentlemen of Japan*
*我们有瓶瓶罐罐*
*On many a vase and jar*
*有屏风有折扇*
*On many a screen and fan*
*我们的画像栩栩如生*
*We figure in lively paint*
*我们的态度稀奇又古怪*
*Our attitude's queer and quaint*
*如果你不这么想 那你可是大错特错*
*You're wrong if you think it ain't*
*遵从 遵从*
*Defer, defer*
*听从于尊贵的死刑執行吏*
*To the lord high executioner*
*遵从 遵从*
*Defer, defer*
*听从于伟大的领主 听从于伟大的领主*
*To the noble lord, to the noble lord*
*听从于尊贵的死刑執行吏*
*To the lord high executioner*
*从县监狱里带出来*
*Taken from the county jail*
*鬼使神差之下*
*By a set of curious chances*
唱得好 吉姆
Way to go, Jim!
*被保释后在外逍遥*
*Liberated then on bail*
*一切全由我说了算*
*On my own recognizances*
*一切顺风顺水*
*Wafted by a favoring gale*
*有时人还搞不清楚状况*
*As one sometimes is in trances*
*就已达到了常人无法企及的高度*
*To a height that few can scale*
*不用看冗长沉闷的舞蹈*
*Save by long and weary dances*
*肯定从没有像我一样的男人*
*Surely never had a male*
*在类似情况下*
*Under such like circumstances*
*发生了如此精彩的故事*
*So adventurous a tale*
*可与最美的爱情故事比肩*
*Which may rank with most romances*
他的表演进步多了
His acting has definitely improved.
等不及想看第二幕
I can't wait for act two.
你没事吧
You all right?
只是有点不舒服
I'm just feeling a little off.
那我送你回家
Well, I'll walk you home.
不 不用 你留下吧
No, no, no. Stay. Stay.
没事 米克斯不会介意的
No, Meeks won't mind.
只是有点头痛
It's just a little headache.
好吧
Okay.
回见
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表