剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
I'll see you later.
好的
All right.
再见
Bye.
金妮
Jeannie!
我有事要问你
I need to ask you something.
好的
Uh, sure.
不如等表演结束后吧
Maybe after the show?
天 谢谢你
God. Thank you.
你在哪找到这个的
Where did you find this?
在F排的一座房♥子外捡到的
Outside a house in row F.
我送那个印第安男孩去他妈妈那时
I found it when I dropped that Indian boy
发现的
off with his mother.
印第安男孩
Indian boy?
-你是说 -她当时吓坏了
- Oh, you mean... - She was scared.
有人吓到她了
Somebody scared her.
我猜这个肯定是别人偷了
I guess somebody must have, uh, stolen it.
你去那里干什么 吉姆
What were you doing there, Jim?
我去那
What was I--
-我不明白你的意思 金妮 -五分钟
- You have lost me, Jeannie. - Five minutes.
-五分钟后表演开始 -是第二幕
- Five minutes to curtain. - That's Act Two.
听着 我得
Look, I got to--
也许等表演结束
Listen, maybe after the show--
金妮
Hey. Jeannie.
金妮
Jeannie.
金妮 等等 等下
Jeannie, wait, wait, wait.
金妮 等等
Jeannie! Wait, wait!
放手
Don't.
你是间谍吗 吉米
Are you a spy, jim?
上校一直在找的人就是你吗
Are you the one the Colonel's been looking for?
老天
Jesus.
你杀了那个人
You killed that man,
那个他们说
the one that they say--
不不 不是的
No, no. No, no, no.
我没杀过人
I didn't-- I didn't kill anybody.
但你是个间谍
But you are a spy.
福瑞茨
Fritz!
是福瑞茨拉我入伙的
Fritz got me into it.
什么
What?
在他认识你之前
Before he met you,
福瑞茨就好像另一个人
Fritz was a different person,
他 我们只是想做对的事
and he-- well, we were just trying to do the right thing.
不 如果是真的他一定会告诉我
No, he would have told me.
他做不到
He couldn't.
那样你就是从犯了
You'd be an accessory.
我是说你难道不明白
I mean, don't you get
他有多爱你吗
how much he loves you?
骗你他难受极了
It kills him to lie to you.
我不相信你
That-- I don't believe you.
那你为什么先来找我
Well, then why did you come to me first?
为什么不先跟福瑞茨讲
Why not just tell Fritz?
他就是因为这个才不想要孩子吗
Is this why he doesn't want to have kids?
你能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
就他的处境而言
The spot that he's in?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
等战争结束
When the war's over,
一切都会结束
this all goes away.
你们俩可以离开这里 组建家庭
You two can go off, have a family,
但现在
but for now,
你不能告诉福瑞茨你知道了什么
you can't tell Fritz what you know.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
好吗
Okay?
福瑞茨从没有与现在不同
Fritz was never a different person.
不同的那个人是你 吉姆
You're the different person, Jim.
-金妮 -而你是个骗子
- Jeannie. - And you're a liar.
你最好的朋友
Your best friend--
你竟然那样说你最好的朋友
you would say those things about your best friend,
对着他的妻子
to his wife?
我看你是搞错了
I think that you're confused.
别 离我远点
No. Stay-- stay away from me.
金妮 金妮
Jeannie. Jeannie.
金妮 等下
Jeannie, wait!
吉姆
Jim.
他们要开始了
They're starting.
这个我来搞定
I'll handle this.
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
并排坐
Sitting side by side.
而不是只能坐得相隔半里
Instead of being obliged to sit half a mile off.
我们应该凝视着对方的眼睛
We should be gazing into each other's eyes.
感受那无以言表的爱恋
Breathing sighs of unutterable love.
*就是这么回事*
*Here's a how-de-do*
*如果我嫁给你*
*If I marry you*
*当你被处死时*
*When your time has come to perish*
*你心爱的女人*
*Then the maiden whom you cherish*
*也要一起被处死*
*Must be slaughtered, too*
*就是这个样子 就是这个样子*
*Here's a how-de-do, here's a how-de-do*
*一切好混乱*
*Here's a pretty mess*
*也许不出一个月*
*In a month or less*
*我还没结婚就将必死无疑*
*I must die without a wedding*
*让我流下的苦涩之泪*
*Let the bitter tears I'm shedding*
*见证我的不幸*
*Witness my distress*
*一切好混乱 一切好混乱*
*Here's a pretty mess, here's a pretty mess*
*这是现在的情形*
*Here's a state of things*
*对她的性命而言*
*To her life she clings*
*一纸婚姻契约*
*Matrimonial devotion*
*并不能让她达到目的*
*Doesn't seem to suit her notion*
*会因此被活埋的*
*Burial it brings*
*这是现在的情形 这是现在的情形*
*Here's a state of things, here's a state of things*
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表