剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Even Dr. Oppenheimer's calls are logged.
艾萨克夫人 艾比 抱歉冒昧问下
Mrs. Isaacs-- Abby-- sorry, if I may,
如果你觉得我做错事了 为什么还引我来这
if you think I've done something wrong, why lure me here?
希望我怎么做 坦白吗
Am I to, what, confess?
雷斯垂德探长是不是马上就要跳出来对我开枪
Is Inspector Lestrade going to jump out, pistol drawn?
我并不想言语轻浮
I don't mean to sound flip.
事实是你抓到我了
Truth is you've caught me.
我有任务在身
I'm on a mission...
为了复仇
of vengeance.
不过她看来根本没发现
Not that she seems to have noticed, of course.
报复康斯坦丝
Constance?
是海伦·普林斯
Helen Prins.
我不会装作你不知道
And I won't pretend that you don't know
她对我们俩做了什么
what she did to both of us.
对接线员而言没有秘密
Switchboard girl knows everything.
比如说昨晚你丈夫人在哪里
Where your husband was last evening, for example.
看来你并不知道
You didn't know.
看来他跟海伦
Well, seems that he and Helen
又找回了往日的激♥情♥
have fallen back into one another's orbit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在这个地方婚姻只是种交易
Marriage is a bit of business in this part of the world.
不信你去问康斯坦丝的丈夫
I mean, ask Constance's husband.
我并不以此为傲
I'm not proud.
但说实话 你丈夫让我很困惑
But I'm baffled, frankly, by your husband.
有你在家里 他怎么还能在外彩旗飘飘
How he manages to keep straying so far afield with you at home?
这些伟大的科学家
These great minds--
我并不算是 我有自知之明
and I'm not one, I don't flatter myself--
他们都很疯狂 你知道
they're quite mad, you know?
总是追逐着虚无的一切
Always chasing after the invisible.
却忽视了眼前的一切
And they're missing what's right in front of them.
克罗斯利博士刚帮了我 他骑车送我回家
Dr. Crosley just helped me-- he gave me a ride home.
我听说你戒酒了 保罗
I heard you dried out, Paul.
对 没错
Right, yes.
老天 我就知道我忘了点什么事
Gosh, I knew I'd forgotten something.
-谢谢你 艾萨克夫人 -该我谢谢你
- Thank you, Mrs. Isaacs. - Thank you.
艾萨克先生回见
Mr. Isaacs.
30摄氏度
86.
30.6摄氏度
87.
往好的方面想
Well, look at the bright side--
如果你摸了老虎屁♥股♥ 我们会一起完蛋
if you poke the dragon, we boil together.
停下 你闭嘴
Stop it. Stop talking.
你知道我以前有时会羡慕间谍
You know, there were times that I envied the spies.
他们从不单独行动
They never worked alone.
密约 开会 沟通暗号♥ 还有背叛
Rendezvouses, meetings, signals, betrayals--
一个欢乐的大家庭
one big, happy family.
-想听个笑话吗 -不想
- Wanna hear a joke? - No.
怎么抓共♥产♥党
How do you catch a communist?
举♥行♥会议就行
Hold a meeting.
其实不是笑话 是真的策略
Not a joke, actually, a real tactic.
联调局 都是一帮菜鸟
The FBI-- a bunch of amateurs--
但即便是他们都知道如何看酒店登记表
but even they know how to read a hotel registry
或是乘客名单
or a passenger manifest.
或是请♥愿♥书
Or a petition.
最棒的黑名单 法兰克 都是由叛徒们
The best blacklists, frank, are the ones the traitors sign
亲笔签名的
all by themselves.
达罗想看都有谁签了那份请♥愿♥书
Darrow wanted to see who signed the Petition
这样他就能用它来对付我们
so-- so he could use it against us.
你觉得我滥用了职权
And you thought I abused my badge.
你认识的人中 这样做的不止我一个
Devil you knew.
你要去哪 法兰克
Where do you think you're going, Frank?
你觉得外面那些家伙
Do you think those fellas out there
会让你回去吗
are going to let you go back?
布♥什♥来了镇上 还有这些工作要做
With Bush in town and all this work here left to do?
抱歉 灰姑娘 你去不成舞会
Sorry, Cinderella, no ball for you.
那么 法兰克
Now, Frank,
那可能是你全年中最糟的想法
that might be the worst idea you've had all year,
那可能说明了些问题
and that is saying something.
怎么 摸了虎屁♥股♥然后休病假吗
What, poke the dragon, get a sick-out?
紧急送你回镇上治疗
Medical evacuation back to the Hill?
然后你挽回局面 别做梦了
Save the day? No.
别 法兰克 停下 快停下
No, Frank, no. Don't, don't, don't, don't.
法兰克 住手
Frank, don't.
老天 法兰克 你每推一次
Hey, Jesus, Frank. Every time you nudge the thing,
温度就升高近两度
the temperature jumps another three degrees.
32.2摄氏度
90!
33.9摄氏度
93!
36.1摄氏度
97!
该死 我们走
Oh, shit, let's go.
到此为止 快啊伙计们 我们走
This is it. Come on, guys, go!
刚才有多少 99%
What was that, 99%?
去开车
Get the car.
早上好 谢谢
Morning. Thank you.
12:15 法兰克·温特
打扰下 抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
-请问法兰克·温特在哪个房♥间 -就这间
- Where's Frank Winter, please? - This is his room.
召集员工
Get the staff...
召集全体人员
all of them.
上校 我们能私下谈谈吗
Colonel, may we have a word in private?
去我办公室
My office.
抱歉打扰您 长官 但我有事要报告
I'm sorry to interrupt you, Sir, but I have something to report.
我是位电♥话♥接线员
I work the switchboard, you know.
你当然知道了
Well, of course you know,
有时我们会听到些事情
and, um, sometimes we hear things.
保罗·克罗斯利 克罗斯利博士
Paul crosley-- Dr. Crosley.
我不得不有了些
Well, I had to employ
不太上台面的方法
some fairly unorthodox tactics
才引出了他
to draw him out.
他和我们新调来的英国员工康斯坦丝·法拉第
But he and Constance Faraday, our new british transfer,
在利用电♥话♥做些什么事情
are involved in something with the telephone,
第135条线 每天准点打来
Line 135, every day like clockwork
电♥话♥另一端是某种信♥号♥♥声
with some kind of signal on the other line.
谢谢你 艾萨克夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Isaacs.
所有公民都忠于职守 美国才会愈发强盛
America is strongest when her citizens do their duty.
那么
Well...
那好吧 谢谢你 长官
all right, then. Thank you, Sir.
-我很高兴在逾越节家宴上碰到你 -是
- I was so glad to see you at the Seder. - Yes.
你可能注意到了 这镇上太缺乏信仰
This Hill suffers from a lack of faith, you may have noticed.
-我觉得都怪那帮科学家 -我也是
- I blame all the scientists. - So do I.
越是这种困难时刻 我们越需要信仰
We have such great need of faith in these difficult times.
对
Yes.
是啊 这一年
Yes. It's...
经历了战争 集中营 真的是很难熬
been a very hard year with the war and the camps.
还有孩子的事
And the baby.
-没错 -抱歉 我并不想让你难受
- Yes. - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.
不 你没有 只是
No, you didn't really. It's, um...
我不想再听一遍
I-- I-- I can't hear it again.
听什么
Hear what?
这种事情总是会发生
That these things just happen.
并没有什么原因
And that there's no reason for it.
有果一定有因
Of course there's a reason.
你现在很痛苦
You're in pain.
别与之抗争
Don't fight it.
痛苦是祂在发声
Pain is His voice,
为了提醒你 你还活着
reminding you that you're alive
在祂的指引之下
and at His mercy.
在大多困难时刻
In difficult times most of all,
到处都能听到祂的声音
His voice is everywhere.
我的妻子撞破了挡风玻璃 被甩出了车
My wife was thrown through the windshield of a car.
她还活着 艾萨克夫人
She lived, Mrs. Isaacs.
她持续遭受着痛苦
And her pain is constant
是事出有因的
for a reason.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表