剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
But they'll let you in, right?
我应该告诉他们什么
What do I tell them?
查理 查理
Whoa! Charlie! Charlie!
福瑞茨 你来了
Fritz! You're here.
对
Yeah.
太好了 去拿个对讲机
I'm glad. Grab a radio.
保证电路不会因为下雨短路
Make sure the circuit cables don't short out in the rain.
我们本应该在满足
Whoa, whoa, we're supposed to meet
十项天气条件的情况下再试验的
10 weather conditions before we pull the trigger.
能见度得超过72公里 湿度低于85%
Visibility over 45 miles, humidity below 85%--
我懂 我看了报告
Yeah, I read the report.
你得去跟上校谈谈 推迟试爆
But you got to talk to the Colonel, delay the test.
我和上校的关系可没那么好
The Colonel and I aren't on the best of terms.
可以开始了
Ready to go.
听着 每时每刻
Look, at any given moment
地球上都下着三千场雷雨
there are 3,000 thunderstorms somewhere on the planet.
不不 这场雨不一样
No, no. This one is special.
5200米的高空有热带气团 两个逆温层
Gulf air at 17,000 feet, two inversion layers--
他们不会因为一场雨就叫停试爆
They're not going to call the game for rain.
我们只能祈祷雨赶快停
Let's just hope it blows over.
放射性尘埃会从罗斯威尔吹到索科罗
It'll blow radioactive fallout from Roswell to Socorro.
我对此表示同情 但军方不会
I'm sympathetic. The Army isn't.
总之负责任的都是我
Either way, I take responsibility.
你去哪了
Hey. Where you've been?
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, pal?
没事 我
Yeah, I got a--
我来的路上轮胎爆了
I got a flat tire on the way up.
我应该负责检查
I'm supposed to check the--
雷♥管♥电路
the detonator circuits.
应该已经有人检查过了
I think they already took care of it.
所以 要开始了
So it's-- it's happening?
就现在
Right now?
完全不顾常理 不为安全考虑
In the face of reason and safety precautions.
欢迎来到木星
Welcome to Jupiter.
奥本海默给你的
From Oppenheimer.
你的试爆是被法兰克·温特破坏的
你需要志愿者去爬30米高的避雷针
You want a volunteer to climb a 100-foot steel lightning rod?
-对 -需要有人在这种雷雨天
- Yes. - To babysit Shiva, the God of Death,
去看护湿婆 毁灭之神
in the middle of an electrical storm.
也许日本人愿意给你派位神风敢死队飞行员
Well, maybe the Japs can spare a Kamikaze pilot.
-我只需要一个人 -我没有多余的人手
- I want one guy. - I-- I don't have a man to spare.
你连一个多余的人都没有
You don't have a man to spare?
这就是你想要的
What is it that you want?
-这是战争 -我不在乎一条人命
- This is a war. - I don't care about one guy!
-好吧 -我来
- Right. - I'll do it.
不行
No way.
如果上校想再次检查核弹
If the Colonel wants to double-check the detonators,
让他自己来
he can do it himself.
我们是担心有人故意破坏
We're concerned about the possibility of sabotage.
只是安全起见
It's just a precaution.
我没结婚 没孩子 让我来
No wife, no kids. I'll do it.
-我去 -不 我们这里更需要你
- I'll do it. - No, you're more valuable on the ground.
吉姆 你不必如此
Jim, you don't have to.
没关系的
It's okay.
应该由你信任的人来做
It should be someone you trust.
你等下
Hey! Hey, you!
神奇小子说把这个给你
The Boy Wonder said to give you this.
开始计时
Start the clock.
150分钟倒数开始
Zero minus 150 minutes.
开始撤离
Begin the evacuation...
到早上四点三十分
By 0430 hours,
每一顶帐篷 包括这一顶
every tent including this one
将会被拆运上车
will be collapsed and loaded for transport
转移到一万米以外
to the 10,000-meter perimeter.
如果有谁在这方圆一万米内看到法兰克博士
And if anyone sees Dr. Frank Winter on the premises,
逮捕他
arrest him.
如果他拒捕
If he resists,
你有权使用任何必要手段
you have the authority to use all necessary force.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第十集
伙计们 一小时后 这里将会成为鬼城
Guys, in one hour, this site is a ghost town.
如果你想保留什么东西 现在赶快收起来
Anything you want to salvage, grab it now.
等到明天就什么都没了
It won't be here come tomorrow.
海伦
Helen!
老天
Jesus!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你觉得我会错过试爆吗 我可押了钱的
You think I'd miss Trinity? I got money on this thing.
不是只有你赌我不会成功
You're not the only one who's betting against me.
我赌当量会超 18千吨♥
I took the over. 18 kilotons.
能到是一万吨♥就不错了
We'll be lucky to hit 10.
你和法兰克造出了这原♥子♥弹♥
You and Frank built this bomb.
我对它的杀伤力毫无怀疑
I have no doubts about how destructive it will be.
那东西上也到处都有你的贡献
Your signature's all over that mess of wires, too.
以防你今晚点燃了整个大气层
In case you set the atmosphere on fire tonight
先跟你道别
and this is good-bye--
-海伦 -不 我
- Helen. - No, I--
我不怪你
I don't blame you...
选择回归家庭
for choosing your family.
普林斯博士 请跟我们走
Dr. Prins, come with us, please.
她是我的人
She's with me.
她用的是偷来的通行证 先生
She's here on a stolen pass, sir.
找到她了
We got her.
帮我接通
Patch me through!
喂
Hello?
把乔伊叫起来 让他接电♥话♥
Wake Joey up. Put him on the phone.
你 你是谁
Who-- who is this?
让我儿子接电♥话♥ 梅丽安
Put my son on the phone, Miriam.
查理
Charlie?
乔伊不在这 查理
Joey's not here, Charlie.
你不用蒙我
You're bluffing the wrong guy.
她没给我跟他道别的机会
She didn't give me a chance to say good-bye to him.
你女儿告诉过你这些吗
Your daughter tell you that?
查理 出什么事了吗
Charlie, is something wrong?
你去睡一觉就好了 查理
I think you better sleep it off, Chaz.
那就帮我一下
So help me God.
等一切结束
When it's done,
我会坐B-29轰炸机回东部
I'm coming East in a Goddamn B-29.
等我
And when I--
麦克斯 你就
Max, just...
告诉乔伊我
tell Joey that I--
你能帮我转告乔伊我爱他吗
Can you tell Joey I love him?
你能帮我转告吗
Can you do that?
麦克斯
Max?
吉姆
Jim?
法兰克
Frank?
法兰克
Frank.
你不应该
You're not--
你不应该出现在这
you're not supposed to be up here.
你这是
What are...
我觉得你最好别把枪
I'd feel better if you pointed that thing
对着原♥子♥弹♥
away from the atomic bomb.
我给班戈市打过电♥话♥ 吉姆
I called the house in Bangor, Jim.
跟你母亲说过话
I talked to your mother.
你为什么打给我母亲
Why did you call my mother?
如果你要验证假说
Well, if you have a hypothesis,
就得检查前提条件 对吧
you check your assumptions, right?
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anybody.
你做了错事
Well, you picked the wrong line of work.
但我会矫正过来的
But I will.
吉姆 我不是来阻止你的
Jim, I'm not here to stop you.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
倒数90分钟
Zero minus 90 minutes.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表