剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
as of today, the town council is disbanded.
其他的呢
Where's the rest?
今天就这么多
That's it for today.
因为表现不好
Bad behavior.
我♥干♥什么了
What did I do?
不是你表现不好
Not your bad behavior.
打给Th650吗
T-h 650?
马上就好 转接奥本海默博士
Right away, Dr. Oppenheimer.
加州肯定还有个神秘之城
There must be another secret city in California.
他一周往那里打三次电♥话♥
He calls over there three times a week.
你有没有...
Do you ever, um--
听过奥本海默的电♥话♥内容
listen to Oppenheimer's calls?
那可是战争罪
Pretty sure that's a war crime.
但我好像听到过一次罗斯福的声音
But I think I heard Roosevelt's voice once.
收到我寄的包裹了吗
Get my care package?
我以为送礼物是
I thought gift-giving
资产阶级才会干的事
was a bourgeois convention.
不过我还没有
Although I don't have any neckties
绣着阿♥拉♥伯奴隶的领带
with Arabian slaves on them.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
梦里你是一条猎犬
You were a greyhound
我们在爬山
and we were climbing a mountain.
我们到山顶的时候
And when we reached the summit,
你跳到我两腿之间 舔到我高♥潮♥
you jumped up and licked my thighs until I came.
我用你的狗绳勒死了你
I strangled you with your leash.
旧事物的破灭
The destruction of the one
预示着新事物的诞生
is the production of another.
那不是荣格[瑞士心理学家]的话吗
Isn't that what Jung says?
把那条领带带到旧金山来
Bring the necktie to San Francisco.
我要让你跪求我将领带放松一点
I'm going to make you beg for air.
假设我们发明了太空旅行
Okay, well, let's just say we had invented space travel
而你有机会去...
and you had the chance to go to--
比如说木星
to Jupiter, for instance.
-晚安 艾萨克博士 -晚安
- Evening, Dr. Isaacs. - Have a good night.
真是马屁精
Oh, my God. Suck-ups.
总之 你可以去木星
Anyway, Jupiter, the most majestic
这颗太阳系里最宏伟神秘的星球
and mysterious of all the planets in the solar system--
但是有条件
but there's a catch.
你有去无回
It's a one-way ticket.
你将再也不能见到朋友和家人
You will never see your friends or family again.
这艘太空船里有女孩吗
Are there girls on this spaceship?
那可是将近六亿公里的路程
It's a journey of 365 million miles.
你会看到伽利略卫星 大红斑
You'll get to see the Galilean moons, the Great Red Spot,
但你得放弃一切
but you have to give up everything.
你现在正站在太空船的门口
You're standing on the threshold of the capsule
必须做出决定的话 你去吗
and you have to decide do you go?
当然不去了 你呢
Shit, no. Do you?
不好说 一方面
I don't know. I mean, on the one hand,
你会成为第一位星际旅行的人
you're the first interplanetary tourist,
就好比瓦斯科·达伽马 但另一方面
like Vasco da Gama, but then on the other hand,
[第一位开辟欧亚海上航路的人]
你得考虑自己的家人 还有...
you start thinking about your family and--
见鬼
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's the matter?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me.
你好 我只是来找人 长官
Hi. Just looking for someone, Sir.
抱歉 打扰了
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
-我有事和你说 -福瑞茨
- I need to talk to you. - Fritz?
我们正在实验室里运行等离子发生器
In the lab, we were running the plasma generator,
他在绞接电线
and he was splicing a cable.
-谁 -撒切尔
- Who was? - Thatcher.
-好吧 -然后突然
- Okay. - And just--
先是希德 之后是奥克利
after Sid, and then after Akley,
还有这场破战争
and this whole stupid war--
福瑞茨 别着急 冷静点
Fritz, slow down. Calm down.
接电线的本有可能是我
It could have been me hooking up that wire.
我们叫不醒他
We couldn't wake him up.
叫不醒他 他被舌头堵得窒息
We couldn't wake him up. He was choking on his tongue.
-他没事吧 -我不知道
- Is he all right? - I don't know.
我不知道 一切都太脆弱了
I don't know. It's just everything is so fragile.
生命...
Just life, I mean. I--
我不能去木星
I can't go to Jupiter!
我骗谁呢 我都没有
Who am I kidding? I can't even...
你说什么呢 福瑞茨
What are you saying, Fritz?
我说的是...
What I'm saying is just--
那是解码戒指吗
Is that a decoder ring?
我知道自己不是战场上的英雄
I know that I'm no war hero
连勇敢都称不上
or even brave,
我还得了坐骨神经痛
and I have sciatica, and--
我愿意
I do!
-我是说... -说什么
- I mean-- - What do you mean?
我是说...
I mean, um--
-我愿意 -你愿意
- I will. - You will?
对
Yeah.
罗伯特·奥本海默出轨了
Robert Oppenheimer's having an affair.
什么
What?
他每周给旧金山的一个女人打三次电♥话♥
Three days a week he calls a woman in San Francisco.
是个医生 他这周末要去看她
A doctor. He's going to visit her this weekend.
他要去的是华盛顿特区
He's going to Washington, D.C.
-天哪 艾比 -怎么了
- Jesus, Abby. - What?
你明明告诉过我你们不应该监听他的电♥话♥
You told me no one's supposed to listen to his calls.
换做你是我 成天坐在电♥话♥接线板前
Imagine you're me, sitting at a switchboard day after day
知道些别的女孩都不知道的事
knowing what none of the other girls know.
艾比 还记得什么害死猫吗
Abby, remember what killed the cat?
别插手别人的婚姻
Stay out of other people's marriages.
还记得你在芝加哥大学的注册办公室
Do you remember the first thing you ever said to me
对我说的第一句话吗
at the registrar's office in Chicago?
我记得你牙上沾了吃的
I remember you had food in your teeth.
-而你提醒了我 -是啊
- And you told me. - Yeah.
我这辈子牙上好像
All my life, I felt like I was walking around
都沾着吃的 但从没有人提醒过我
with food in my teeth, and no one would ever tell me.
但你是我的第一个总管
But you have been my majordomo ever since.
-总管是管家的意思 -我...
- A majordomo is a butler. - I--
你这是对着我热泪盈眶了吗
Are you getting all misty-eyed on me?
是因为撒切尔的意外吗
Is this about Thatcher's accident?
因为我和金妮
It's about me and Jeannie.
老天 你求婚了
Holy shit. You did it!
她怎么说
What did she say?
你想当伴郎吗
You want to be the best man?
二位 二位
Guys. Guys!
他们刚刚公布了G组的名单
They just posted the roster for G group.
只有你上榜了 福瑞茨
None of us made the list except for you, Fritz.
等等 我上榜了
Wait, wait. Me?
-是啊 -所以呢
- Yeah. - Ah, so what?
你想直接听命于查理·艾萨克吗
You want to answer directly to Charlie Isaacs?
我宁愿找一个得一级一级上报
I'd rather report to a guy who reports to a guy
我一个月只用见他一面的人
who only has to see his pretty-boy face once a month.
内爆可以说是我们一手发明的
I mean, we practically invented implosion.
要由G组来测试
G group's going to test it.
这可是物理学三百年来的巅峰
The culmination of 300 years of physics
我们却只能干坐着
and we're going to be sitting here
擦尺子
polishing our slide rules.
我不会丢下你们加入任何组的
I'm not joining any group without you guys.
人生不只如此
There's more to life.
比如呢
Like what?
告诉她
Go tell her.
-有道理 -快去
- Oh, you're right. - Just go.
海伦 等等 等等
Helen! Wait up! Wait up! Wait up!
长官 抱歉打扰了
Sir? I'm sorry to interrupt.
你脸上那玩意儿是什么
What is that on your face?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表