剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
而他还没见过这个世界
His world doesn't even exist yet.
我们可以比这做得更好
We can do better.
我可以做得更好
I can be better.
我觉得怀的是女孩
It feels like a girl.
凯莉在路上了
Callie's on her way.
很好
Good.
最多20分钟就到 军营里有条留言
20 minutes, tops. There was a message at the barracks.
我弄错了 让她去了另一家餐厅
I goofed. I sent her to the wrong restaurant.
你把这忘在外套口袋里了
You left it in your jacket pocket.
所以你本打算在哪和凯莉会面
So where were you really going to meet Callie?
1944年可没有婚前性行为这个说法
Premarital sex was not invented in 1944.
广场旁的一家宾馆 我们还没...
There's a hotel off the plaza. We haven't actually--
我想等到我们结婚
I wanted to wait until we were married,
但我...
but I...
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
她是我见过最完美的人
She's the most perfect person I've ever met.
她幸福吗
Is she happy?
怎么了
What?
凯莉大概一个月前吃了些药
Callie took some pills about a month back.
甲苯什么的 是蓝色的
Methyl something. They were blue.
甲苯比妥
Methylphenobarbital.
是我的药
They're mine.
我不认为她是想...
I don't think that she was really trying to--
她说这是家庭遗传
She said it runs in the family.
我们住在伊萨卡时出过一次状况
There was an incident when we lived in Ithaca.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
你是想要...
Were you... trying?
我知道凯莉害怕
I know that Callie's afraid
她跟我一样是瘾君子
that she has what I have,
但她不是我
but she's not like me.
我这半生
I spent half of my life
都在寻找一个出口
looking for a trapdoor out of it.
拉尔夫和贝蒂咖啡馆(及加油站)
我们在圣达菲的一家宾馆里找到了她
We picked her up at a hotel in Santa Fe.
凯莉
Callie!
你可以回去以后再谢谢我
You can thank us back at the Hill.
对不起 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
如果你把她带走 我就再也见不到她了
If you took her away, I'd never see her again.
该走了
It's time to go.
你喜欢什么样的咖啡
How do you like your coffee?
我想在我千里之外
In my own living room.
自家客厅里喝
2,000 miles from here.
诺贝尔奖得主晚上回来晚了会怎么样
So what happens when a Nobel laureate stays out past curfew?
你们要出动101空降师吗
You call out the 101st Airborne?
车里装着旅行箱的诺贝尔奖得主吗
A Nobel laureate with a packed suitcase in his car?
这犯法吗
Is that a crime?
莱莎·温特 博士 巴纳德学院年级第二
Liza Winter, PhD, second in her class at Barnard.
可不是什么招人喜欢的学校
Not a charm school.
我假设你并非不喑世事
I'm going to assume you weren't born yesterday.
我希望你也别把我当小孩
I hope you'll extend me the same courtesy.
你是达罗上校吧
Colonel Darrow, is it?
我丈夫拖我们来这里 现在人却不见了
My husband dragged us here and now he's gone,
没人愿意告诉我你到底把他送到哪去了
and no one will tell me where you're sending his check.
在这种情况下
So, under the circumstances,
如果过段时间你能放我离开 我会感激不尽
I would be grateful if I could be released with time served.
上校 我不可能泄密
Colonel, I can't spill secrets
从一开始我就没机会接触任何机密
I wasn't entrusted with in the first place.
我明白你要完成本职工作 但我也一样
I understand you have a job to do, but so do I.
如果你让我回普林斯顿
If you let me just go back to Princeton,
你永远都不会再听到我的消息
you'll never hear from me again.
引发链式反应
Set off a chain reaction
爆♥炸♥时产生的威力相当于两万吨♥TNT炸♥药♥
that will explode with the power of 20,000 tons of TNT.
足够将数座城市从地图上抹去
Powerful enough to wipe cities off the map.
还有城市中的所有居民
Cities full of people.
-所有孩子 -你们录下了我们的谈话
- Children. - You recorded our conversations?
不 军方会把它投到
No, the Army will detonate it
不会引起伤亡的地方
someplace where it can't hurt anyone.
等轴心国看到炸♥弹♥的威力
When the Axis sees what we're capable of,
他们将别无选择 不得不投降
they'll have no choice. They will have to surrender...
从什么时候开始的
For how long?
你丈夫正在另一处营地
Your husband is at another site
证明他对祖国的忠心
proving his loyalty to his country.
你要想帮他 就该谨言慎行
You can help him by proving that you can be a discreet,
努力为这个社区服务
productive member of this community.
我们在书写时代的新篇章
We're writing the prologue to a new era,
书写和平之史
a history of peace.
我走过歪路
I've made mistakes.
做了很多我羞于启齿的事
I've done things I'm not proud of,
但我发誓 我做这些事时都是为了你和凯莉
but I swear I did all of it with you and Callie in mind.
几个月前
A few months ago,
另一个设计组的物理学家
a physicist from another design group
来找我 他告诉我
came to me and he told me
他的模型不会成功
that his model wasn't going to work.
所以我和里德·奥克利开始秘密谋划
So Reed Akley and I engaged in a secret conspiracy
利用他组内的资源来做内爆
to co-opt the resources of his group for implosion.
你记得查理·艾萨克吗
You remember Charlie Isaacs?
我们利用他来掩盖我们的踪迹
We set him up to cover our tracks.
讽刺的是要想实现内爆
The irony is the only way
唯一的方法就是偷用
we were able to crack implosion was by stealing...
我也许知道你们在这里造什么
I may know what it is you're building here...
但我女儿不知道
but my daughter does not.
其实他毫不知情
But he had no idea.
广播修好了吗
They fix the PA?
他在哪
Where is he?
军方说法兰克被调到了另一处营地
The Army said Frank was transferred to another site.
就穿着一套西装 一件衬衫 一条领带
One suit, one shirt, one necktie,
和一双鞋
one pair of shoes?
他就带了这些东西
That's all he took.
他的所有衣物仍装箱放在我们家里
All his clothes are boxed up at the house.
他甚至连安全徽章都没带
He even left his security badge.
你觉得这听起来像工作调动吗
Does that sound like a transfer to you?
我不知道他违反了哪条物理规律
I don't know what law of physics he's broken now,
但我觉得你知道
but I think you do.
女士
Ma'am?
请你跟我们走
Would you come with us, please?
没事的 她没惹麻烦
It's all right. Hey, she's fine.
她没有权限
She doesn't have clearance.
他到底在哪
Where is he?
好了 请大家安静一下
All right, can I get everyone's attention, please?
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
请大家静一静
Can I have everyone's attention?
谢谢
Thank you.
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer...
让我跟大家谈一下未来的走向
asked me to say a few words about the road ahead.
但我想先谈谈我们之前奋斗的过程
But I want to talk about the road that got us here.
我在圣路易斯时有个老师
I had a teacher in St. Louis.
他总是说科学并不为寻找真理
He used to say that science isn't a quest for truth,
而是为纠正自己的错误
but a process of correcting your errors.
在这镇上我们已犯了太多的错
We've racked up more than our share on this hill.
而我想在此纠正其中一处
And I want to correct one right now.
事实是我们现在的所有成就
The fact that we're all standing here,
我们还有成功的可能
that there is a path forward,
都归功于一个人
we owe it to one man,
但他现在却没法来到这里
and he isn't standing here with us.
内爆模型是由法兰克·温特提出的
The implosion model exists because of Frank Winter.
他就是那位在荒郊野外钻木取火
He was the crank in the wilderness
为我们带来火种的怪人
rubbing two sticks together
即便没人认为他能成功
when no one believed.
他引燃火苗
He fed the spark.
驱赶走狼群
He fought off the wolves.
纠正自己的错误
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表