剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"
纳粹根本没有原♥子♥弹♥ 军方玩弄了我们
There is no Nazi bomb. The army manipulated us.
现在的战争横跨三个大洲
There is a war on three continents
一个疯子正在围捕犹太人
and a madman rounding up Jews.
入伍材料
Enlistment papers?
你会待在这里做一名二等兵
You'll stay right here as a private in the army.
原♥子♥弹♥肯定要造了
The bomb is inevitable.
如果我帮忙 就可能在使用方法上有发言权
If I help build it, I might get some say in how it's used.
恭喜你 保罗
Congratulations, Paul.
我决定让你担任X工厂的联络员
I've decided you will be the site x liaison.
你要我替你窃取情报
You want me to steal for you?
是替你的国王和王国
For king and country.
蜜蜂不是被杀虫剂杀死的 不是军方干的
Pesticide didn't kill the bees and it wasn't the army.
你觉得是技术区那边的什么东西吗
Do you think it could be something from the tech area?
去年镇上一共有127名妇女怀孕
There were 127 pregnancies on the hill last year
只有一例流产
and one miscarriage.
类似这种情况并不是总能给出医学解释
There isn't always a medical explanation in these cases.
所以这就是上帝的旨意了
So it was an act of god?
研发武器的时间越长
The longer that it takes anyone to deliver a weapon,
就越没有可能
The less chance anyone
将炸♥弹♥投到一座满是孩子的城市
has of dropping it over a city full of kids.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们得设立些基本规则
We have to set some ground rules.
不能被别人看见我们这样在一起
We can't be seen like this.
我想趁你
I want to apologize
身心还健全的时候先道个歉
while you're still of sound mind and body.
德国还是苏联
The Germans or Soviets?
看看报社歪曲改编之前
Look at the early wire photos of the Arizona
亚利桑那号♥的照片吧
before the newspapers touched them up.
爆♥炸♥是从船的内部炸开的
They blew the damn thing up from inside the hull.
罗尼 我要是想听唠叨
Ronnie, if I wanted an earful,
就留在家陪玛格丽特了
I'd stay home with Margaret.
珍珠港事件是自己人干的
Pearl harbor was an inside job.
罗斯福需要一个借口参战
Roosevelt needed an excuse to drag us into the war.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第六集
因为这里的人们受到了伤害
Because the fact is people get hurt around here.
-对 -从1945年初开始
- Yeah. - 68 accidents in the tech area
技术区就发生了68起事故
since the start of 1945.
这要是发生在工厂
If this were a factory floor,
公会几个月前就让我们停工了
the union would've shut us down months ago.
然而我们现在却在做最危险的工作
And now, now we're doing our most dangerous work yet.
临界性
Criticality.
将小玩意推向
Pushing the Gadget to the brink
爆♥炸♥性的连锁反应
of an explosive chain reaction.
我们曾差一点经历一次灾难
And we've already had one mere catastrophe.
这就是把科学
This is what happens when matters of science
交到政客和士兵手里的下场
are left in the hands of politicians and soldiers.
我们才是将武器
We are the ones who are bringing this thing
从理论变成现实的人
down off the blackboard and into the world,
我们应该获得更好的条件
And we deserve better.
-对 -没错
- Yeah! - Yeah!
-我们需要严格的辐射暴露限制 -对
- We need strict exposure limits. - Yes!
-还有风险补贴 -我们要提出要求
- And hazard pay! - And we're going to demand it.
但我首先要告诉你们一件
But first I want to tell you about something
正在华盛顿特区
that's happening right now
发生的事
in Washington, D.C.
当我们冒着生命危险的时候
While we are risking our necks,
罗斯福总统正在组建委员会
President Roosevelt is assembling a committee.
它将决定小玩意如何使用
It's going to decide how the Gadget's used,
是否投放 何时投放
If and when it's dropped,
投放到哪个国家
and who it's going to be dropped on.
而这个委员会里却没有科学家或工程师
And this committee includes no scientists or engineers.
-等等 那是个安全委员会吗 -不是
- Wait, is this a safety board? - No.
-他们在规划新的健康标准吗 -不是
- Are they setting new health standards? - No, no, no.
他们称其为目标委员会
It's called the Target Committee,
它一天不解散 所有出力建造原♥子♥弹♥的人
And as it stands, no one who helped build the bomb
就对如何炸 在哪儿炸毫无发言权
will have any say in how or where it's deployed.
但如果我们写信给上级
But-- but if we'd all write a letter to our supervisor--
让他们去炸伊娃·布劳恩[希♥特♥勒♥情妇]去吧
Let them deploy it up Eva Braun's ass.
我们在镇上还有更大的麻烦
We have bigger problems here on the hill.
你都没读我的信件样例
You didn't even read them my sample letter.
这些人根本不在乎信件样例
These guys don't care about sample letters.
他们只关心自己的蛋会不会在临界实验中
They care about getting their balls fried off
被炸了
in a criticality experiment.
你应该让他们关心信件 海伦
You're supposed to make them care, Helen.
你本该让他们明白
You're supposed to make them see
这些都源于同一个问题
it's all part of the same question.
你也知道墨索里尼的话
Well, you know what Mussolini says,
自己动手 丰衣足食
"If you want something done right, do it yourself."
我现在做不到
Well, I can't do that right now.
只要我还穿着这身制♥服♥
Not while I'm wearing this uniform.
他们已经把我看成个秘书了
They already look at me like I'm a secretary.
你却想让我站出来 给他们讲政♥治♥
And you want me to stand up there, lecture them about politics?
你应该找个内部的人
You should find an inside man
打入他们内部的人
who's actually on the inside.
或者一个男人
Or a man.
海伦
Helen.
你错过了后勤物资会
You missed the L & O meeting.
金属短缺可能会浪费我们至少一周时间
The metal shortage could cost us a week, maybe more.
抱歉 我会看会议记录的
Sorry, I'll-- I'll get the minutes.
跟老婆吃早饭可没法速战速决啊
Uh, breakfast with the wife, if you know what I mean.
所以你和其他18个人都没来吗
You and the other 18 guys who missed work this morning?
我知道你们那个小会议
I know about your little meeting.
-这些干草是干什么的 -喂马
- What's the hay for? - Horses.
马 我们是阿曼门诺派的吗
Horses? Are we amish?
[阿曼门诺派 过简朴的农耕生活 拒绝使用某些现代技术]
现场有吉普车
We have jeeps on the site.
一些工程师建了个马球场
Oh, a corps of engineers set up a polo league.
-天哪 -估计能振奋精神吧
- Jesus. - It's good for morale, I guess.
让他们赶紧清扫干净
Well, make sure they clean up the shit.
周四前我要营地光亮如新
I want the site spit-shined by Thursday.
那可是个沙漠 怎么光亮如新
You know it's a desert, right?
周四有什么事
What happens Thursday?
别弄成牛仔横行的样子就行
Just, um, make sure it doesn't look like a rodeo out there.
好 好
Aye, aye.
在我们那个
I was thinking--
不太秘密的会议之后 我在想
after our not-so-secret meeting,
我们应该研究
We should be studying
试验带来的放射性影响
the radiological effects of the test.
对谁的影响
On what?
地球 人类
The planet. People.
1943年我吞了24微克钚
I swallowed 24 micrograms of plutonium in 1943.
到了现在 盖格尔计数器还是有反应
Now it's 1945. I still make the geiger counter sing.
在镇上找一个博士学位以上的
Find me a PhD-level subject matter expert
该领域的专家
who's already on the hill.
如果他愿意拿出自己的空闲时间研究
If he's willing to run the study during his free time,
那就去研究吧
You have my blessing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你达到了查理的要求 这是好消息
You meet Charlie's qualifications-- that's the good news.
我让你先说坏消息
I asked for the bad news first.
实验区的出入许可
Security clearance for the test site.
至高无上的权限
Holiest of holies.
只有一个人能够授权 那就是
The only person who can authorize that is--
-上校 -没错
- The Colonel. - Correct.
他总得讲点道理吧
He's got to listen to reason, right?
福瑞茨 那可是为了阻止我跟我丈夫讲话
Fritzy, this is a man who sent a boy to his death
就派了个孩子去送死的人
to stop me from speaking to my husband.
我不觉得他会改变想法
I don't think he's gonna turn around
给我个通行证的
and hand me a security badge.
我们需要你
Look, we need you.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表