剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Exactly. Now, the war is winding down, okay?
你和我都知道犹太人的问题所在
And you and I both know the problem with the Jews.
我们从来没保卫过我们自己
We've never defended ourselves.
我们需要武器
We need weapons.
-我 -我知道这很难接受 艾比
- I-- I... - Now, I know it's a harsh truth, Abby,
我对查理的机密项目一无所知
And I don't know beans about Charlie's hush-hush project.
但我愿意赌一把
But I'm a betting man.
我打赌他在造武器
And I bet that it's a weapon.
杀伤力很大的武器
A big one.
现在听我说 他要是替将大批犹太人
Now hear me out. If he'll do something like that
拒之门外的政♥府♥制♥造♥武器
for a government who turned away the Jews by the boatload,
或许他也会为他的族人造武器
then maybe he could do it for his own people.
我们可以一起干
And we can do it together.
艾萨克一家
Isaacs and son.
你想造武器
You want to build weapons?
有查理在军方的人脉和我做生意的本事
With Charlie's army contacts and my way around a deal?
战争结束后肯定大赚一笔
There will be a bonanza as soon as this war is over,
还能帮助到我们族人
and we can help our own people.
你想卖♥♥武器给犹太人
You want to make money
以此发战争财吗
selling arms to the Jewish people?
要是查理不喜欢这个主意
Look, if Charlie doesn't like this idea,
相信我
believe me,
我还有好多别的主意
I got a million more bouncing around in this head, so...
我得带乔伊回家了
You know, I-- I really have to get Joey home.
你想跟他道别吗
Do you wanna go and say goodbye to him?
当然
Of course.
艾萨克一家
Isaac and sons.
大的那个
The big one.
乔伊 在车上等我
Joey, please go wait in the car.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - All righty.
你进去吧
Okay, you go right in.
再见 小家伙 待会见
Bye, kid. See you soon, huh?
好的
Okay.
这钱不少
This is a very nice chunk.
我们可以利用这种投资来做好事 艾比
We can parlay this kind of investment into something good, Abby.
这不是投资
It's not an investment.
算借我的吗 没问题 我无所谓
Well, a loan. It's okay. I'm good for it.
这也不是借你钱
It's not a loan either.
说实话艾萨克先生 我不在乎你怎么用它
And honestly, Mr. Isaacs, I don't care what you do with it
只要你别再烦我们
as long as you stay away from us.
你就是为此而来的 对吧
It's what you came for, isn't it?
为了钱
Money.
我早该猜到
I should've known.
看看你
Look at you.
你那昂贵的手提包
Your fancy handbag.
漂亮的小帽子
Cute little hat.
我猜你的家族几代以来一直在用钱打发人
I bet your family's been paying people off for generations.
关于你查理说的没错
Charlie was right about you.
还有我不知道
And, you know, I don't know
有你这种人做榜样 他是怎么
how he turned himself into the man he is today
成长为现在这个样子的
with a role model like you.
你以为你了解你嫁的那个男人吗
You think you know the man you're married to?
我知道当他还是个孩子时
I know that you used him to place bets
你利用他下注并算牌
and count cards when he was just a child.
是吗 他九年前骗我去他的公♥寓♥
Yeah? Was he a child nine years ago
结果警♥察♥就在那里等着我
when he lured me to his apartment
他那时还是个孩子吗
and he had the cops waiting for me?
怎么会有人会把亲生父亲送入大牢
What kind of man sends a father to prison
而狱里所有人都想置我于死地
full of guys that wanna kill him?
你想知道最糟的是什么吗
But you wanna know the worst part?
他可以盯着我的眼睛
The way he could look me in the eye
当着我的面骗我
and lie to my face.
赌了15年
15 years in the business,
那是我见过最棒的扑克脸
best poker face I've ever seen.
艾萨克夫人 下次当你丈夫
So, Mrs. Isaacs, think about that
坐在饭桌对面面对你时
next time you're sitting across from your husband
想象下那个画面
at the dinner table.
下次他告诉你他在哪儿过夜时
And think about it the next time he tells you
一定别忘了那张脸
where he was at night.
如果我是你 我就一句都不信他说的话
If I was you, I wouldn't believe anything he says.
不牵手 我告诉过你
No holding hands, I told you.
我只是为了站稳
I need it for stability.
我患有内耳平衡失调
I've got an inner ear disorder.
我们只是炮♥友♥ 你明白的 对吧
It's just physical, you know that, right?
你知不知道那正是
You realize that is exactly
所有男人一生中最想听到的话
what every man has been waiting to hear his entire life.
你不用客气
Well, you're welcome.
还有谢谢你
And, um, thank you.
我从没想到一位专利律师
I never thought a patent lawyer
在床上那么放得开
would be so avant-garde in bed.
这话放到你这位理论物理学家身上
Well, I could say the same thing
也同样适用
for a theoretical physicist.
别粘着我不放 知道吗
Just don't go clipping at my heels, okay?
这不是真正的生活
This isn't real life.
只是某个放荡的节日罢了
It's just some twisted holiday.
并不必非要如此
Well, it doesn't have to be.
我可以做你的居家好丈夫
I could be your at-home husband.
我可以为你准备晚饭
I could-- I could cook you dinner.
是吗 你愿意让女人养你
Oh, yeah? You wanna live on a woman's salary?
你一直在做的关于压缩中子发生装置的研究
The work you've been doing on compressed neutron generators--
你知道它能为你带来什么吗
do you know what that could do for you?
当然 什么都没有
Yeah, zilch.
毫无价值可言 就是个炸♥弹♥雷♥管♥
It's worthless as a bomb initiator.
对 但如果是用来找石油的话就价值上百万
Yeah, but it's worth millions if you're looking for oil.
德士古[石油公♥司♥]的总裁
The President of Texaco,
才不在乎你下面带不带把儿
he doesn't care what's between your legs.
他要想赚钱买♥♥游艇靠的是你的脑子
It's what's in your noggin that's gonna buy him a yacht.
对 但我脑子里的东西是属于山姆大叔[美国]的
Yeah, but what's in my noggin belongs to Uncle Sam.
这就是你为什么来这里 对吧
That's why you're here, right?
只要我不说 山姆大叔就永远不会知道
It only belongs to Uncle Sam if I tell him about it.
上校给你的
From the Colonel himself.
你正式自♥由♥了
You're officially a free man.
他期待见我吗
Is he expecting me?
亨利
Henry?
你就是一直在为这个困扰吗
Is that what's eating you?
做父亲没什么窍门 保罗
There's no trick to fatherhood, Paul.
不论你做了什么他会崇拜你
He'll worship you no matter your faults.
儿子就是如此
It's what sons do.
如果我以前从未说过
If I've never said it before...
谢谢你
thank you.
熄灭引擎然后举起手来
Turn off the engine and raise your hands.
该死 别乱说话 保罗
Shit. Stitch your trap, Paul.
你什么都不知道 他们没证据
You know nothing. They can't prove anything.
跟我们走
Come with us.
你们好呀 伙计们
Cheerio, mates.
下面怎么办 法兰克
So what's next, Frank?
我们回到最初的设计
We go back to the original designs.
也许我本来的设计有瑕疵但我根本没意识到
Maybe I built a flaw in the system without knowing it.
不 我是问你之后有什么打算
No, what's next for you?
在这一切了结之后
After all this is over.
镇上的事结了之后你准备去哪
Where do you go after the Hill?
我老婆去哪我就去哪
Wherever my wife goes.
我以为你们俩玩完了
Thought you two were done.
是啊 两人关系中我就是那个瑕疵
Yeah, I'm the flaw in that system.
这就叫人为失误
Call it human error.
我还在努力修复
I'm still working on fixing it.
我今年可不算什么好丈夫
I haven't been husband of the year.
至少你没让艾比两次困在这里
At least you didn't trap Abby here twice.
至少你的孩子还在你身边
At least your kid is still with you.
我来到镇上后做的事
The things I've done since I got to the Hill--
比我父亲去坐牢的罪还重
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表