剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
And Meeks very graciously let me play Auro.
而我演塔拉可信赖的朋友剑齿虎
And I was Tara, Auro's trusty saber-toothed tiger friend.
好吧 角色不错
Okay. Great character.
不过 木星之王也败给了英国妞
But alas, Jupiter fell to the Brits.
福瑞茨的最后一个单身夜
This is Fritz's swan song as a bachelor.
你想裹着麻袋尿布片渡过
You wanted to spend it in a burlap diaper.
我倒是觉得这样才比较好...
Whereas I felt it might be more appropriate--
-新娘来了 -什么
- Here comes the bride. - What?
不不不
Whoa, no, no, we're not
在婚礼之前我们不能见到对方
supposed to see each other before the wedding!
救命啊
Help! Ah!
我听说撮合金妮和福瑞茨的人是你
I heard it was you that set up Jeannie and Fritz.
你手上还有别的黄金单身汉吗
You got any more eligible bachelors up your sleeve?
相信我 他们只想爬上你的床而已
Oh, it's not your sleeve they wanna get up, believe me.
我以为科学家会不一样
I thought scientists might be different.
那你一定是新来的
You must be new around here.
保罗·克罗斯利 我想我还未有幸跟你共舞
Paul Crosley. I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
跳舞有什么荣幸
What pleasure is that?
不如你点几首你喜欢的歌♥
Well, why don't you name a few of your favorites
我们一首一首跳过去
and we could try them all?
干杯
Cheers.
你是新来的吗
So you're, uh-- you're new around here?
这床单是你亲手剪的 还是怎样
Did you kill that bed sheet yourself or what?
我想要的只有这个
It's all I ever want.
肉肉肉 罗伯特说我只是缺铁
Meat, meat, meat. Robert says it's the iron.
你呢 艾比 有什么想要的
What about you, Abby? Any cravings?
军需供销所里没有的东西都想要
Oh, it's usually just whatever they're out of at the commissary.
军需供销所太差了
Oh, the commissary's a disaster.
应该给你看看罗伯特出差的时候
You should see the shopping list
我给他的必买♥♥清单
I foist on Robert when he's traveling.
你经常出差 对吗 奥本海默博士
You do a lot of traveling, don't you, Dr. Oppenheimer?
我待在火车上的时间已经长到
If I spent any more time riding the rails,
让别人以为我是卧铺车厢的服务员
they'd make me a Pullman porter.
我猜总统喊你跳下火车的时候
I suppose it's just Washington mostly
-多半都恰好是在华盛顿 -艾比
- when the president says jump. - Abby.
这是国♥家♥机♥密♥
National security.
他明天一大早又要去那里了
He's heading there first thing in the morning again.
我差不多一年没离开镇上了
I haven't been off the Hill in almost a year.
我想我大概是希望
I suppose I'm just trying to
通过别人的经历 假装是自己亲历冒险
live vicariously through someone else's adventures.
如果你的冒险是去华盛顿
If Washington is your idea of an adventure,
那我想你一定可以轻易克服幽居病
I'm afraid cabin fever is the least of your problems.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How did the two of you meet?
你们简直是天作之合
You're so perfectly matched.
那时我刚嫁给我的第三任丈夫
Well, I had just married my third husband.
当然 罗伯特不是那种会挖别人墙角的人
Of course, Robert isn't the type to steal a man's wife,
所以我用最老套的办法缠上他
so I reeled him in the old-fashioned way--
怀孕
I got pregnant.
现在肚里的这一个算是额外的
This one is just for good measure.
这条领带真漂亮
What a fascinating necktie.
上面的花纹是阿♥拉♥丁吗
Is that Aladdin?
我叔叔和第一任妻子在结婚前夕见了面
My uncle saw his first wife right before the wedding
然后在去尼亚加拉大瀑布度蜜月的路上
and then she fell off a lake steamer
他的妻子从轮船上摔了下去
on their way to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon,
所以我想说 我不想冒任何风险
so I'm just saying I don't wanna risk it.
克罗斯
Cros?
喂
Hello?
克罗斯 克罗斯利 你在吗
Cros? Crosley, are you there?
-有人吗 喂 -别念着我了 福瑞茨
- Anyone? Hello? - Hey, forget about me, Fritzy.
这位是格罗瑞娅
This is... Gloria.
我听说你从木星来
I hear you're from Jupiter.
钱已经付清了
She's all paid up.
就当是提早送给你的结婚礼物
And let's consider this an early wedding present.
老牛出栏就差这漂亮的临门一脚了
One more proper goring before the old bull head's out to pasture.
-你今晚休息吧 -等等
- Why don't you take the night off? - Wait.
-谢谢 格罗瑞娅 -普林斯
-Thanks, Gloria. - Prins.
现在你欠我两块五了
Well, now you owe me $2 and a half.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
不把大家都弄得像你一样堕落和痛苦
Why won't you be happy till everybody else
你就不开心是吗
is as depraved and miserable as you are?
就因为艾萨克不再将她视如珍宝
Says the girl who's been crying into her cups
而埋首痛哭的女人居然说出了这种话
because Isaacs left her off his precious list.
突然间你就变成了婚姻的卫道士
Suddenly you're the protectoress of marriage?
你以为我会做个好太太吗 保罗
You think I would've made a good wife, Paul?
我不爱你
I didn't love you.
-对不起 -别误会 亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - Let's not delude ourselves, tulip.
没有什么爱不爱的
Love didn't enter the equation.
你攀上了项目组的一把手
You traded up for the prince of the project.
瞧瞧你现在的处境
And look where it got you.
我听说过有的女人靠一路陪睡攀上高枝
I mean, I've heard of birds sleeping their way to the top,
头一回知道你这种倒贴还一路掉价的
but you're the first I know who slept their way to the bottom.
在莫哈维沙漠[美国加州南部]有块地
There's a tract in the Mojave Desert
符合所有的条件
that meets all the criteria--
一马平川
flat as a pancake,
人迹罕至到连个野餐迷路的人都不会有
remote enough that no one's gonna wander in with a picnic blanket.
没有印第安人
No Indians.
或者 如果你不喜欢加利福尼亚州
Or if you don't like California,
还有墨西哥湾 帕德雷岛
there's the Gulf Coast, Padre Island.
我们要测试战争武器 又不是建避暑山庄
We're testing a weapon of war, not building a summer house.
我们在科罗拉多州发现了一个地方
We identified a site in Colorado.
新墨西哥州发现了两个
Two in New Mexico.
死亡之旅沙漠[新墨西哥州]
The Jornada del Muerto Desert.
[第一颗原♥子♥弹♥试验引爆地]
-意思是... -"死亡之旅"
- It means-- - "Route of the dead man."
你挑一个吧
Pick one.
你是G组负责人 你说了算
You're the director of G group. Direct.
我每天舔舐自己的伤口 想弄明白
I spent all day licking my wounds wondering
我哪里做错了
what was wrong with me,
-为什么没能进你这破组 -海伦 冷静
- why I didn't make your idiotic group. - Helen, calm down.
然后我意识到了 错的不是我 是你
And then I realized it's not me, it's you.
这里挺冷的 对吧
It is chilly in here, isn't it?
你因为自己管不住下半身
And you left me on the bench
就让我坐冷板凳
because you can't control your hard-on?
回家 你喝醉了
Go home, you're drunk.
-谢谢你妻子的晚餐邀请 -还有你
- Thank your wife for dinner. - And you!
所有人都知道你是项目负责人的第三人选
Everybody knows you were the third choice to run this project.
如果法兰克没有说服阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
None of us would even be here
让他相信我们需要炸♥弹♥ 我们都不会在这里
if Frank hadn't convinced Albert Einstein we needed a bomb.
-因为有法兰克才有了这整个项目 -海伦
- This entire project exists because of Frank. - Helen. Hey.
-你干什么 -他现在在哪
- What are you doing? - Where is he now?
我付出了别的男人十倍的努力才站在这里
I had to work 10 times harder than any man to get here.
只是上♥床♥而已 查理
It was just sex, Charlie.
别多想
Get over it.
我的小组挑选的是最适合这份工作的人
Hey, I picked the best team for the job.
提醒我下她叫什么名字
Remind me of her name.
她是技术区的一位同事
She's just a colleague from the tech area.
-他们都不休息的 是吗
- They never stop working, do they?
实话说 现在我和查理比以前幸福多了
Honestly, Charlie and I are happier than we've ever been.
怀着这孩子 还有其他的一切
You know, with the baby and everything.
男人总想着要一个真正懂他们的女人
Men always think they want a woman who really understands them,
但当他们找到这样的人时
but when they get one,
他们才知道被看穿是一种可怕的负担
they learn what a terrible burden it is to be known.
你丈夫明天去的不是华盛顿
Your husband's not going to Washington tomorrow.
军方一直会在最后时刻
Oh, the Army is always changing
改变罗伯特的行程
Robert's schedule at the last minute.
他要去旧金山
He's going to San Francisco.
你是接线员 对吧
You work the switchboard, don't you?
我猜你能听到各种各样的秘密
Well, I bet you overhear all kinds of secrets.
我也听说了不少事情
I hear things, too.
我听说你更爱女色
I hear you like the taste of girls.
我不需要同性恋给我婚姻建议
I do not need marital advice from a deviant.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表