剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
He corrected his errors.
本应该由法兰克向你们做演讲
You should be listening to Frank right now.
但陆军部让他接管了
But the War Department has asked him
另一处营地的其他项目
to take the reins on another project at another site.
他们因此获益 却是我们的损失
Their gain is our loss.
我不久前跟法兰克通过电♥话♥
I talked to Frank on the phone a little while ago.
他为我祝福
He gave me his blessing
而我向他表达了真诚的感谢
and I gave him my sincere thanks.
我们都应该如此
We all should.
他们通过电♥话♥吗
Did he talk to him?
对我们未来的征程而言
As for the road ahead...
并没有已知的道路
there is no road.
需要我们摸着石头过河
We have to dig it out of the dirt.
这不再是思想实验 不再只是物理理论
It's no longer a thought problem. It's not a theory.
我们回家时手上都将染满鲜血
We're all going home with blood on our sleeves.
我们将成功研制出小玩意
We're going to build a working Gadget.
我们会将它空投到柏林
We're going to drop it on Berlin.
如果华盛顿那些多疑的政♥治♥家不相信我们
If those doubting Thomases in Washington don't believe us,
那就让他们飞到这里
then they can fly out here
亲自完成这一难题
and stick their fingers in the wound.
因为在1945年7月4日
'Cause on July 4th, 1945,
我们将燃放自《创世纪》以来
we're going to put on the biggest firework show
最华丽的烟火
since the Book of Genesis.
我们将在祖国境内测试小玩意
We're going to test the Gadget in our own backyard.
在一年内测试原♥子♥弹♥
A nuclear test in a year?
他从哪偷来了这么一套说辞
Whose bloody sleeve did he pull that out of?
他这是孤注一掷 唬人而已
He just pushed in all his chips. It's a bluff.
我听说过一种说法
Now, I've heard it said
物理是绅士间的竞赛
that physics is a gentleman's sport.
你们有些人可能认为我自不量力
Some of you may think I'm hitting above my weight.
紧急
项目重组
内爆装置测试
1945年7月
我二十八岁
I'm 28 years old.
我在密苏里州一间没有热水的出租屋里长大
I grew up in Missouri in a cold-water tenement.
《凯撒大帝》
只是普通百姓 并非贵族
Red blood, not blue.
我母亲总要费心替我洗去校服上的血渍
My mother used to scrub it out of my school clothes.
所以
See,
我很早就学会如何以小胜大
I had to learn to hit above my weight.
我们都得学会
We all do.
因为我们现在的对手
'Cause the guys in the other corner,
是量子力学的创始人
they invented quantum mechanics.
是他们分离了原子 他们已经抢占先机
They split the atom. They beat us to the punch.
这是另一个我们需要纠正的错误
That's another error we're going to correct.
当一切落幕时
And when it's over,
当我们把德国的邪恶力量
when we've corrected that error in Germany
从地球上彻底抹去时
right off the face of the earth...
那时我们就能回家
then we're all going home
回到我们的归宿
where we belong,
同时谨记在心
secure in the knowledge
我们的所作所为是正义的
that we did the right thing.
波尔克住所
Polk residence.
我把钱包落在了圣达菲的火车站
I left my wallet at the depot in Santa Fe.
我发誓我会尽最快速度赶回来
I swear I'll set the land-speed record.
听着 我母亲这周刚去世 好吗
Listen, I lost my mother this week, okay?
-那你去吧 -谢谢
- All right, then. - Thank you.
去吧
Go ahead.
我知道我违反了规定 但是
I know I broke protocol, but--
上车
Get in.
我
I, uh...
是车 我的车爆胎了 所以
The car. I have a flat tire, so--
是你 我们要找的演员
You. The thespian.
一生只扮演一个角色
The role of a lifetime.
是德国还是苏联
Germans or Soviets?
你肯定是搞错了
Uh, there's some kind of mix-up.
你生活在充满着战争纷扰的世界
You are in a world of trouble from sea to shining sea.
我是你唯一的朋友
I am your only friend,
所以我建议你仔细考虑你的下一个答案
so I advise you to think very carefully about your next answer.
是谁招募了他
Who recruited him?
什么
What?
法兰克·温特招募了你
Frank Winter recruited you.
是谁招募了法兰克·温特
Who recruited Frank Winter?
你没事吧
You all right?
你搬他的腿
Get the legs.
你需要志愿者去爬30米高的避雷针
You want a volunteer to climb a 100-foot steel lightning rod.
对
Yes.
需要有人在这种雷雨天
To babysit Shiva, the God of Death,
1945年7月16日
广岛核爆前21天
去看护湿婆 毁灭之神
in the middle of an electrical storm.
也许日本人愿意给你派位神风敢死队飞行员
Well, maybe the Japs can spare a Kamikaze pilot.
-我来 -不行
- I'll do it. - No way.
如果上校想再次检查核弹
If the colonel wants to double-check the detonators,
让他自己来
he can do it himself.
我没结婚 没孩子 让我来
No wife. No kids. I'll do it.
不 我们这里更需要你
No, you're more valuable on the ground.
-吉姆 你不必如此 -没关系的
- Jim, you don't have to. - It's okay.
应该由你信任的人来做
It should be someone you trust.
你等下
Hey, you!
神奇小子说把这个给你
The Boy Wonder said to give you this.
开始计时
Start the clock.
160分钟开始倒数
Zero minus 160 minutes.
到早上四点三十分
By 0430 hours,
每一顶帐篷 包括这一顶
every tent, including this one,
将会被拆运上车
will be collapsed and loaded for transport
转移到一万米以外
to the 10,000-meter perimeter.
如果有谁在这方圆一万米内看到法兰克博士
And if anyone sees Dr. Frank Winter on the premises,
逮捕他
arrest him.
如果他拒捕
If he resists,
你有权使用任何必要手段
you have the authority to use all necessary force.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第一集
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表