剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Lady of Norfolk had a baby this morning.
为她取名为"曼陆"
Called her "Dee day."
诺曼底的曼 登陆的陆
Spelled D-e-e Day.
是不是挺好听
Ain't that cute?
用登陆战为女儿命名啊
Naming your daughter after a land war?
真可爱
It's adorable.
你没有上个送信女兵那么爱聊天
You're not as chatty as the last mail girl.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
间谍秘籍
Spycraft.
我告诉看门人我是你的表哥
I told the janitor I was your cousin.
我就一位姨妈
I have one aunt.
我很确定她还是处♥女♥
I'm pretty sure she's a virgin.
你听新闻了吗
You've been listening to the news?
我有更重大的新闻
I have bigger news.
不过是对我们而言
For us, anyway.
-查理·艾萨克想取代奥本海默 -什么
- Charlie Isaacs is gunning for Oppenheimer's job. - What?
对 踢走法兰克只是他的热身而已
Yeah, Frank was just the warm-up act.
现在他的枪口瞄准了奥本海默
Now he's got Oppie in his crosshairs.
你还记得在3月15日 尤利乌斯·恺撒
You remember what happened to Julius Caesar
出了什么事吗
on the Ides of March?
不知道 我只读了前十页
No, I only read the first 10 pages.
查理认为他能自已打赢这场战争
Charlie thinks that he can win the war by himself.
他选了我和福瑞茨来助他一臂之力
He pulled me and Fritz in to make his case for him.
那就帮他一把
Well... then make it.
什么
What?
这对我们有利
This is good for us.
如果查理·艾萨克夺了奥本海默的位置
If Charlie Isaacs overthrows Oppenheimer,
就会让进度减慢 对吧
it sets the schedule back, right?
应该是吧
I guess so.
研发武器的时间越长
The longer that it takes anyone to deliver a weapon,
就越没有可能在战争结束前
the less chance anyone has of dropping it
将炸♥弹♥投到一座满是孩子的城市
over a city full of kids before the war is over.
你想减少伤亡 对吧
You wanna save lives, right?
那就劝查理放手去干
So talk Charlie into it.
Gretchen不住这啊
Uh, you are not Gretchen.
隔壁的隔壁
Two doors down.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们得设立些基本规则
We have to set some ground rules.
不能被别人看见我们这样在一起
We can't be seen like this.
那怎么办
Well... so, what?
在大厅里传纸条吗
We just pass notes in the hall?
像上小学时那样
Like grade school?
我们得减少会面次数
We have to limit our contact.
如果 如果有人问起 我们
If-- if anyone asks, we, um...
我们有过一♥夜♥情♥
we had a one-night stand.
发现两人不是很合适
It was a bad match.
既然现在我们
Though since we are...
已经打破规矩了
bending the rules.
这可能是近段时间我们狂欢的唯一机会
This could be our last hurrah for a while.
-别这样 -为什么
- Stop. - Why?
因为我们是表兄妹吗
Because we're cousins?
别跟个祭坛侍童似的 吉姆
Don't be an altar boy, Jim.
我是这镇上唯一一个了解你真实身份的人
I am the only one on the Hill that knows what you really are.
而你是唯一一个知道我真实身份的人
And you're the only one who knows what I am.
如果我不是呢
And if I wasn't?
这真的要紧吗
Does it really matter?
他们不会让你重回镇上的
They're not gonna let you back on the Hill.
你以为离开是最难的吗
You think it was hard getting out?
我得放手一试
I have to try.
我把你送到山下
I'll take you to the bottom of the Hill.
但绝不会多送
But I go no further.
毋庸置疑在奥本海默离开的时间里
There's no question our efficiency takes a nosedive
我们的效率大打折扣
when Oppenheimer is off campus.
他离开后目标完成率从89%降到了81%
89% of targets met to 81% when he's away.
但如果我们完全失去他 老天保佑别发生
But if, God forbid, we lost him entirely,
效率就会降到0 鸭蛋
we'd hit zero. Zilch.
只有奥本海默能让我们拥有三A级特权
Oppenheimer is the reason we have triple A priority.
你觉得我们降到二A一级了
You think we'd slip to AA-1?
二A二级 等到1946我们都弄不到
AA-2. We wouldn't have the metals or the machine tools
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥测试原型所需要的金属或是机床
that we'd need to build a prototype until 1946.
我们要想要达成目标 非奥本海默不可
If we have any chance of hitting our targets, we need Oppie.
我们需要他全程坐镇
We need him on the hill full-time.
更不用提如果德国人加速研制会怎样
And never mind what happens if the Germans accelerate.
对 但你没考虑斯坦·穆休[美国职业棒球球员]效应
Yeah, but that's not accounting for Stan Musial.
你记不记得
Do you remember,
去年圣路易斯红雀队在合同未满时
remember last year when the Cardinals lost
痛失Enos Slaughter
Enos Slaughter to the service?
当然 我就是圣路易斯人
Yeah, of course. I'm from St. Louis.
好 所有人都以为你们要玩完了
Right. Everybody thought you guys were cooked.
但你们派了穆休做右外野手
But you put Musial in right field
18场比赛后你们就拿下了分区冠军
and you won the Pennant by 18 games.
现在 我们都认为没人能代替奥本海默
Now, we're all assuming that no one can replace Oppenheimer,
但如果我们有穆休这号♥人物呢
but what if we had a Musial,
能代替奥本海默甚至做得更好
someone equal to Oppenheimer or better?
如果一切顺利 我们就能在三月做测试
For all we know, we could be testing by March.
但红雀队仍输了世界大赛
But the Cards still lost the series.
让穆休去守右野
By moving Musial to right,
他们在左野就无人替补
they had no one to replace him in left.
我是说如果法兰克还在这 也许你说得能行
I mean, maybe if Frank was still here, you would have a case,
-否则 -别把这些话传出去
- but otherwise... - This stays between us.
我现在需要跟奥本海默博士通话
I need to speak with Dr. Oppenheimer now.
你能帮我给他打个电♥话♥吗
Can you get him on the phone, please?
不行 但我能跟你拿张地图
No. But I can get you a map.
为什么你没告诉我你回来了
Why didn't you tell me you were back?
凯蒂找过我吗
Is Kitty asking for me?
所有人都在找你
Everyone's asking for you.
他们一定要见过你才愿意被拆分为两个部门
The two divisions insist on meeting with you before they split,
军械联合委员会见不到你的签名
and the Munitions Board won't raise urgency standings
就不召开紧急听证会
without your sign-off.
还有 很明显我惹怒了
Also, apparently, I pissed off
圣达菲县的Clements法官
Judge Clements of Santa Fe County.
Clements 你应该邀请他去我的马厩
Clements. You should invite him to my stable.
他特喜欢阉马
He loves gelding horses.
我不是指已经被阉♥割♥过的马
I don't mean horses that have been gelded.
他就是喜欢为马阉♥割♥的过程
He loves the specific act of gelding a horse.
老天 你知道自己在说什么吗
Jesus. Do you hear yourself?
扮演东方哲人是一♥码♥事
It's one thing to play the Oriental sage,
吸鸦♥片♥是另外一♥码♥事
it's another to smoke the opium.
你对我有什么意见吗 艾萨克博士
Do we have a problem, Dr. Isaacs?
你五月就在这里待了九天
You were here nine days in all of May.
六月根本没出现
None in June.
我顶替着你 就没法做我自己的工作
I can't do my job when I'm doing yours.
你不想要我的职位吗
Don't you want my job?
所有人都这么想 包括我妻子
That's what everyone thinks, including my wife,
但他们错了
But they're wrong.
我希望的是你自己想要你的职位
I-I want you to want your job.
将会在这里进行
This is where it will happen...
你的测试
Your test.
在这里岩浆将破土而出 吞噬全世界
Where the caldera opens up and swallows the world.
这是你的测试 罗伯特
It's your test, Robert.
这么说到此为止了 你真要离开了
So, that's it. You're, uh, really walking away?
我会告诉格鲁乌斯将军你是我的继任者
I'll be alerting General Groves that you are my successor.
不 我不接受
No, I don't accept.
今天是诺曼底登录
It's D-day.
75000名美国士兵
75,000 American soldiers
将生死置之度外 冲向敌人的炮火
are throwing themselves into enemy fire,
而你却要当逃兵
and you're abandoning ship.
你以为霸王行动没有艾森豪威尔就没法成功吗
You think Overlord wouldn't have happened without Eisenhower?
你错了
You're wrong.
伟人们
"Great men"?
徒有虚名而已
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表