剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
他们刚刚开门让他出去了
They just opened the doors and let him walk out.
没事 我知道他要去哪
Well, it's okay. I know where he's going.
我回头再打给你
I'll call you back.
奥本海默博士要为了个旧金山的共♥产♥党员
Dr. Oppenheimer is leaving his wife
跟他妻子分手了
for a communist in San Francisco.
Jean Tatlock
Jean Tatlock.
你早知道
You knew.
你知道他要为了她放弃这个项目吗
Did you know that he's abandoning the project for her?
他已经递交了辞呈 立即生效
Tendering his resignation, effective immediately.
他要是走了进程肯定会被拖延
Cost to the schedule if he leaves.
至少要拖后三个月
Three months lost at least.
如果麦格派的情报正确的话
Assuming the Magpie intelligence is right,
这将改变一切
that's the ball game.
来年夏天 华盛顿特区就会成为弹坑
By next summer Washington, D.C.'s a crater,
海森堡还会登上《时代》杂♥志♥封面
And, uh, Heisenberg's on the cover of "Time" Magazine.
我们得采取行动
We have to do something.
怎么还有我
We?
你说过没人能替代他
Well, you said no one can replace him.
或者强迫他
Or conscript him.
他是自愿来这里工作的
He works on the project voluntarily.
他妻子说那女人有病
His wife says the woman is sick.
加州肯定有律法
The State of California
管这种事啊
must have ordinances for that sort of thing.
就不能为了她自身安全把她关起来吗
Couldn't you lock her up for her own safety?
奥本海默是官场大♥师♥
Oppenheimer is a master of bureaucracy.
他大笔一挥
He'd simply wave a magic pen.
好吧 我不是在告诉你怎么把事办好
Right. I-- I'm not telling you how to do your job.
我只是告诉你有事要办
I'm just telling you that there's a job to be done.
法兰克·温特是麻烦 你不就让他消失了
Frank Winter was a problem. You made him disappear.
液体扩散能够把K-25的给料提纯
Liquid diffusion can enrich the feedstock for K-25.
你也知道 贺加斯博士
As you can see, Dr. Hogarth,
这是我们迅速提纯的最好机会
it's our best chance at rapid enrichment.
对 那只是个应急措施
Yeah, that's just a stopgap.
我的建议是跳过第一阶段
Um, my proposal is to skip alpha stage
直接进入电磁同位素分离器的贝塔轨道
and move directly to the beta track of the calutron.
但这远不能解决铀的问题
Still a long way from overcoming the uranium problem.
但作为个小卒 想法还是不错
But it's competent work from the groundlings in the pit.
如果你能看看我的详细计算...
I think you'll see if you examine my detailed calculations--
肯定特别精细 毫无疑问
Very tedious all this is. I have no doubt.
但我对我收到的第三份提议
But I was intrigued by a third
确实很感兴趣
proposal that came across my desk.
不好意思
Yeah. Apologies. I'll, um,
我很乐于把这些还给它们的主人
happily return those to their proper owner.
我确信她叫Eloise
I believe her name was Eloise.
你和年轻的Eloise在我桌上共度春宵了
You spent a-- an evening with young Eloise on top of my desk?
她说你同意让她晚上休假
She said that you'd given her the night off.
总不能让个姑娘饿死
Wouldn't want a girl to starve.
希望她不会因此被解雇
Hope it's not a firing offense.
天呐 克罗斯利
Oh, god, Crosley.
恭喜你 保罗
Congratulations, Paul.
我决定让你担任X工厂的联络员
I've decided you will be the Site X liaison.
什么
What?
我是K-6 请接旧金山的外线
This is K-6. Outside line to San Francisco.
Douglas 8522
Douglas 8522.
喂 你好
Hello?
Douglas 8522吗
Is this Douglas 8522?
你是谁
Who's calling?
让Jean接电♥话♥
Put Jean on the phone.
督察
Inspector?
我是Dunn督察 旧金山警署
This is Inspector Dunn, SFPD.
恐怕这不可能了
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我本想好好活着 做出奉献
但却不知为何动弹不得
我竭尽全力理解这一切却失败了
我本以为我可以的
告诉凯莉我会尽快给她打电♥话♥
Tell Callie I'll call her as soon as I can.
听我说
You know...
我并不是因为什么军队规定
It wasn't because of some army code.
才没告诉你我们在建什么的
That's not why I didn't tell you what we were building.
是因为我知道你会说什么
It was because I knew what you would say.
你很可能在我们进入宾州前
You'd have probably talked me out of it
就说服我不参与了
before we crossed the Pennsylvania border.
我肯定会努力的
I'd have tried.
对不起
I am sorry.
我无权独自为我们做出这种重大决定
I had no right to make a choice that big for the both of us.
现在你说了算
So, now it's your choice.
如果你觉得我们该去普林斯顿 我们就去
If you think that we should go to Princeton, we'll go.
马上就出发
We'll go right now.
艾比
Abby.
法兰克
Frank.
他们跟我说...
They told me...
我以为你死了
I-I thought you were dead.
他们骗了你
They lied.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表