剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
-我是物理学家 -我是医生
- I'm a physicist. - I'm a doctor.
我们构成了间谍机构的新分支
We're forming a new breed of intelligence organization,
采用更集中化的方法
one with a more centralized approach.
我们有人脉 金钱 出身名门
We have connections, money, pedigree--
都是你喜欢的
things you like.
你会逐渐习惯这些你现在受不了的事情的
You'll get used to the things you don't.
我看到他们把一个木箱放到了卡车后面
I saw them load the crate into the back of the truck.
你怎么知道那里面装着尸体
Well, how do you know it was a body?
从审讯室里搬出来的除了尸体还会有什么
What else are they gonna carry out of an interrogation room?
老天
Jesus.
那是接应我的人
That's the, uh-- that's the convoy.
我得走了
I bet-- I better go.
不 不行
No. No!
你不能跟接应的人走
You're not going with the convoy.
你跟珀尔修斯得想办法自己出去
You and Perseus are gonna go out there on your own.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我要对计划做点调整
I'm making an adjustment to the plan.
如果我们只是破坏小玩意
If we all we do is sabotage the Gadget,
-他们还会不停地重建 -也许吧
- they'll just keep rebuilding it. - Maybe.
但他们要花几个月才能找出纰漏
But it's gonna take them months to figure out what went wrong.
到那时他们会再做实验 威力再增大十倍
And then they'll do another test, just ten times more powerful.
但莫斯科不是说要按原计划行事吗
But didn't Moscow say to stick to the plan?
你不是说一切保持原样吗
Didn't you say that nothing changes?
我在 我正在调整计划
I'm changing-- I'm changing the plan.
你可以这么做吗
Oh, you-- you can do that?
在三位一体的那些人
Those men out there at Trinity,
他们永远不会住手 除非我们阻止他们
they're not gonna stop unless we stop them.
怎么阻止
Stop them how?
电路是你设计的
You built the circuits,
你可以控制引爆的时间
you can wire them to go off at any time you like.
你是说抢在所有人撤离之前
You mean before everyone evacuates?
吉姆
Jim...
你想杀害科学家们
You wanna kill the scientists?
你想杀害我朋友
You wanna kill my friends?
明天由我们做恶人
We do one terrible thing tomorrow,
但以后永远都不需要别人再做
but then no one ever has to again.
我想去参加试验
I wanna go to the test.
我要过去
And I'm gonna get there
哪怕需要我藏在车后备箱里也要去
if I have to stow away in somebody's trunk.
别那么做
Don't do that.
为什么不
Why not?
别去三位一体
Don't go to Trinity.
你在这里有很多工作要做
You've got a lot of work to do here.
你去把这话说给我老板听
Yeah, well, tell that to my boss.
连贺加斯之前都会加班
Even hogarth worked longer hours.
有你做他副手 法兰克真是够走运的
Frank is damn lucky to have you as his deputy.
他也不去三位一体地点
And he's not going to the Trinity site, either.
他不去 那谁会去
No. But who is?
你 一个二流法学院出身的人
You. A guy who went to a second-rate law school
拿到了见证物理历史的
is getting orchestra seats
头等座
to physics history.
我上的是三流法学院
Hey, I went to a third-rate law school.
而且如果我能带个约会对象
And if I could bring a date...
很显然也不会带我
Well, it wouldn't be me, apparently.
查理·艾萨克
Charlie Isaacs.
我应该怎么称呼你 别克吗
What am I supposed to call you? "Beuker"?
可以 有何不可
Sure, why not?
你到这来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
去过布鲁克林吗
Ever been to Brooklyn?
很久没去过了 怎么了
Not in a long time. Why?
没什么 我听说你在半年内
Never mind. I heard you fixed both Gadgets
修好了所有两个小玩意
inside of six months.
对于出于信仰而反战的人来说 挺不错
Not bad for a conscientious objector.
对 也许我赴了一场错误的约
Yeah, maybe I went to the wrong meetings.
你想怎么样 乔
What do you want, Joe?
你听说过阿♥拉♥巴马州的艾丽斯维尔战俘营吗
You ever hear of Camp Aliceville in Alabama?
怎么 你马上要去
Why? Is that where you're putting on
那里表演了吗
your latest piece of theater?
那是关押德国战俘的地方
It's a prison for German POWs.
并不全是军人 还有文化大使
Not all military. Cultural ambassadors, too.
甚至有几位音乐家
Even a few musicians.
包括你母亲
Including your mother.
我觉得你可能想知道
I thought you might like to know.
X-2B实验小组组长
Team leader from Test Vector X-2B,
请向舍费尔主管汇报
report to Director Schaefer.
祝你好运
爸爸
海伦 现在几点了
Helen? What time is it?
纽约的办公时间
Business hours in New York.
打了几通电♥话♥
Took some calls,
但我终于发现我们的冶炼预算是怎么
but I got to the bottom of how our metallurgy budget
跑到罗切斯特去的
wound up in Rochester.
管♥理♥员♥肯定给了你错的表格
Admin must've given you the wrong form to sign,
但你可以给他们打个电♥话♥ 纠正下错误
but, uh, you can give them a call, straighten it out.
把号♥码放在我桌上就好
Just leave the number here on my desk.
可笑的是 你都不敢相信这有多巧合
The funny thing is-- and you won't believe the coincidence--
莱莎在跟
Liza's collaborating with
罗切斯特大学一起合作
the University of Rochester on her work.
我们的钱资助了她购买♥♥所有人力和仪器
Our money just funded all the resources and equipment she needs.
世界真小啊
Small world.
你一定精疲力尽了吧
Must be really exhausting
为了保证小男孩不会按期完成
making sure we don't finish Little Boy on time.
只要你能再次坐到我这个位置
As soon as you're sitting in this chair again,
我们就按你的想法做
we'll do things your way.
当你在领导内爆研究时
I did everything you asked
你所说的一切我都照做了
when you were running implosion.
即便是非法的事也照做不误
Even when it was illegal.
当你消失时 是我提醒了大家
I sounded the alarm when you disappeared.
然后我放弃了在史上留名的机会
Then I gave up my one shot at history
好让你拿到一个席位
so you could get us a seat at the table--
有科学家来控制原♥子♥弹♥
Scientific control of the bomb.
但你根本不想要那个席位 法兰克
But you don't want a seat at the table, Frank.
你不希望有原♥子♥弹♥或是委员会
You don't want there to be a table or a bomb.
你认为自己有资格
And you think that you're entitled
凭一己之言来做那个决定
to make that decision on your own.
那你呢 海伦
And what about you, Helen?
两万儿童会被烧成灰 你很兴奋吗
You excited to incinerate 20,000 kids?
你是怎么回到这个办公室的 法兰克
How did you get this office back, Frank?
解决了查理的问题
Fixing Charlie's mistake?
实弹演习时 雷♥管♥的正负极
The detonator charges at the dry run,
不知怎么被装反了吗
they got reversed somehow?
然后你出手拯救世界
You came to the rescue?
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office.
搞什么
What the hell?
你们干什么
What are you doing?
-打扰下 先生们 -谢谢
- Excuse me, gentlemen. - Thank you.
先生们 看来达到法定人数了
Gentlemen? I think we have a quorum.
下面请奥本海默博士发言
I'll give the table over to Dr. Oppenheimer.
谢谢 部长先生
Thank you, Mr. Secretary.
上一次召开委员会时
The last time this committee met,
是在宾夕法尼亚大道[白宫 美国国会所在地]
it was on Pennsylvania Avenue.
我想你们会发现沙漠里文明程度更高
I think you'll find the desert more civilized.
我先说
I'll start.
当我 接受这份工作时
When I, uh, took this job...
当我接受这份工作时 我根本不知道
When I took this job, I had no idea
我们在这里造什么
what we were building here.
当我搞明白时 想过要离开
When I found out, I wanted to leave.
自从我来这 我♥干♥过一些
Since I've been here, I've done things...
我从没想过自己会做的事
I never imagined I was capable of.
我说服自己 我们在这里是为了保护
I convinced myself we were here to protect
我们的孩子不被盖世太保伤害
our kids from the Gestapo.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表