剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
You're on the head of the tech area's dime.
收拾好的你露营装备 温特
Pack your bivouac gear, Winter.
你要在沙漠中呆几天了
You'll be spending a couple nights in the desert.
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
在我们那位重要访客走之前
I'm not returning until the weekend
我是回不来了
after our distinguished visitor is gone.
我们在那能干嘛 给仙人掌浇水吗
What are we gonna do out there, water some cactus?
你要去摸老虎屁♥股♥
You're gonna tickle the dragon's tail.
该死
Shit.
那是情报部那家伙的车
That's the spook's car.
我听说他们发现他像罐头里的沙丁鱼一样
You know I heard they found him floating in the back
浮在后备箱里
just like a canned sardine?
你战胜了土佐
So, you beat Tosa.
离开了德克萨斯
Got out of Texas.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不过如果我还在
Although if I'm here,
说明你并不清醒
that means you're not all there.
或许终究还是土佐战胜了你
So, maybe Tosa beat you after all.
走吧
Let's go.
有个女生物学家让上校开始担心
Some lady biologist got in the Colonel's craw.
所以他禁止了在镇上进行临近工作
He banned criticality work inside the gates.
-你说女生物学家 -是的
- You say lady biologist? - Yeah.
现在你要在距离最近的医生
Now you got to irradiate yourself
30英里外的地方接受辐射
30 miles from the nearest doctor.
不引发链式反应的条件下
How close did we get to fast critical
我们已经多接近临界值了
before the incident?
88%
Uh, 88%.
今天的目标是达到百分之九十
The goal today is to get to 90
并且不会吵醒老虎丢了性命
without waking the dragon and killing yourself.
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope that happens.
-你们不来吗 -医生的命令
- You're not coming? - Doctor's orders.
上周 五伦琴辐射 长达三秒
Last week-- five Roentgens, three seconds.
整组人都已达到了每月的最大辐射量
Whole team maxed out exposure for the month.
所以让你过来
That's why you're here.
摸老虎屁♥股♥
"Tickling the dragon's tail."
好说法 很生动
Nice phrase, very evocative.
你老婆的男朋友会喜欢的
Your wife's boyfriend would love it.
危险 辐射
禁止吸烟
你们就是这样测量临界质量的吗
This is how you double-check a critical mass?
和一个无屏蔽的反应堆玩老鹰追小鸡
Play chicken with an unshielded atomic pile?
如果是我
Me, I'd go awol
在中子计数器达到60%时就开溜了
before I hit 60% of fast critical on the neutron counter.
我宁愿待在我的车后备箱里
I preferred the trunk of my car.
接线员
Operator.
我想用我的舌头在你的大腿内侧
I want to write a sonnet with my tongue
写一首十四行诗
on your inner thigh.
什么
Excuse me?
康斯坦丝
Constance?
你是哪位
Who is this?
怪不得135号♥线灯一亮你就接
No wonder you jump when 135 lights up.
听起来像保罗·克罗斯利
Sounds like Paul Crosley.
不是的 我已婚了
Oh, uh, it's not-- I'm a married woman.
克罗斯利博士安排了固定的电♥话♥时间
Dr. Crosley has a scheduled call.
我最好把他的电♥话♥接过来
I'd best put him through.
接线员 现在为您接通X工厂
Operator. I have Site X for you.
是的 先生 继续
Yes, sir. Go ahead.
天啊
Oh! Oh, dear.
在搬书吗 艾萨克夫人
Carry your books, Mrs. Isaacs?
是的 谢谢你
Yes, please. Thank you.
-我来搬这些 -谢谢
- I'll get these. - Thank you.
你拿那个
You get that.
保罗·克罗斯利
Paul Crosley.
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
一整天都在接电♥话♥吗
Long day crossing wires?
总比干坐在家强
It's better than sitting at home.
汤姆·兰斯菲尔德的妻子
Tom Lancefield's wife used to work
以前也是接线员 是吧
at the switchboard, didn't she?
美丽的女孩 是法国人
Attractive girl. French, of course,
现如今都无所谓了
but that's a venial sin nowadays.
你们俩是朋友 是吧
You two were friendly, weren't you?
是的 很遗憾她离开了
Yes, well, we were very sad to see her go.
之后康斯坦丝·法拉第加入了我们
But then Constance Faraday joined our ranks,
她特别棒 你认识康斯坦丝吗
and she's just wonderful. Do you know Constance?
我权当你们英国人互相都认识
I just assumed that all you Brits know each other.
大不列颠帝国的确越来越小了
Well, the Empire has dwindled, to be sure,
但还不至于小到什罗普郡那样
but it's not a Shropshire Village just yet.
-是的 -我带你一程吧 艾萨克夫人
- Yes. - Fancy a ride, Mrs. Isaacs?
你没在请♥愿♥书上签名
Hey, I didn't see your name on the petition.
为什么
What gives?
或许我并不赞同法兰克
Maybe I don't agree with Frank.
-真的吗 -我错过了什么
- Really? - What did I miss?
男人间的话题
Oh, just guy stuff.
棒球 艾娃· 加德纳[美国女演员] 你懂的
Baseball, Ava Gardner, you know?
说到米基·鲁尼[美国男演员]
Oh, well, speaking of Mickey Rooney,
举杯恭喜我们的银幕新秀
another toast to our newly minted star of the stage.
恭喜恭喜
Yeah. Hear, hear.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有没有觉得
Do you guys, uh-- do you guys think
吉尔伯特和沙利文有种族歧视
that Gilbert and Sullivan were racialists?
不 只是时代不同
No, just different times.
合唱队有优秀的艺妓吗
Are there any good geishas in the chorus?
等她们听到你装腔作势的男中音的时候
Wait till they hear that plummy baritone of yours, huh?
吉米 我还没听过你唱呢
Jimmy, I've never heard you sing.
真是不应该 拜托你 好不好
That's a crime. Will you, please?
-唱一段 唱一段 -我唱不出
- Oh, yeah. Sing. Sing. - I couldn't possibly.
-好吧 -来这边 媳妇
- Okay! - Come here, wife.
坐 坐这里
Sit. Sit.
为你而唱
Could do that for you here.
这是A大调
It's in the key of A.
你的A可别乱指
Whoa. Watch where you point that A.
这是我老婆
This is my wife.
*雏菊*
*Daisy, daisy*
*一定要给我答案*
*Give me your answer, do*
*我要疯了*
*I'm half crazy*
*爱你爱到发疯...*
*Over the love of you...*
谢谢
Thank you.
明天见
We'll see you tomorrow.
喝水吗
Glass of water?
喝什么都行 听你的
Glass of anything. I'm at your mercy.
以前温特一家住在这里吧
This used to be the Winters' palace, no?
-对 -没错
- Mm. - Yeah.
你们把这里装饰得很有家的氛围啊
You've certainly warmed the place up.
干杯
Cheers.
我知道你们在干什么
I know what you're doing.
第135条线
Line 135.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean.
抱歉
Sorry.
等下 你安排了通话时间
Wait, your scheduled calls.
只有咔嚓声
Clicks and clacks.
艾萨克夫人 咔嚓声是技术问题
Mrs. Isaacs, the clicks and clacks are technical.
确实是很乏味 但那是工作的一部分
They're rather tedious, I'm afraid. It's part of the work.
电♥话♥不是用来八卦和商量购物清单的
The telephone isn't just for gossip and grocery lists, you know?
我不知道康斯坦丝告诉了你些什么
I'm not sure what Constance has told you.
这么说你确实认识康斯坦丝
So, you do know Constance?
-当然 -你当然认识她
- Well, of course, uh... - Of course you know her.
每天都是她帮你接通电♥话♥
She connects your calls every day.
而且我在想这可多巧合啊
And what are the chances of that, I wonder.
-那条线并不由她负责 -我说错话了
- She's not assigned to that line. - I misspoke.
当你轻吟小黄诗的时候
When you were writing sonnets with your tongue.
那些通话完全没被记录在日志里
There's no record of those calls in the logbooks.
连奥本海默博士的电♥话♥都被记录了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表