剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
这不就是我们在这里的原因吗
That's why we're here, right?
好让我们的丈夫创造世界末日
So our husbands can invent the end of the world.
你并不是在造雷达系统 对吧
You're not building a radar system, are you?
在德国某处 希♥特♥勒♥建了个类似的小镇
Somewhere in Germany, Hitler's got a town just like this one
里面全是比你还饥饿的科学家
full of scientists hungrier than you.
你得看点东西
I need you to look at something.
你不是从我这听说的 司令部称他为麦格派
You didn't hear this from me. Command calls him Magpie.
你是史林默博士吗
Herr Doktor Schlimmer?
他有可靠情报
He has credible intelligence
他们的原♥子♥弹♥项目比我们领先了两个月
that their atomic program is two months ahead of ours.
他们领先我们远远不止两个月
They're more than two months ahead of us.
麦格派死了
Magpie's dead...
现在没人能帮我们监视海森堡
and now we have no eyes on Heisenberg
因为有人泄密
because somebody talked.
我母亲昨天去世了
My mother died yesterday.
你母亲还在世吗 法兰克
Is your mother still alive, Frank?
我不知道
I don't know.
法兰克·温特呢
Where's Frank Winter?
他走了 再也不会回来
He's gone and he's never coming back.
不知道法兰克的女儿什么时候才到18岁啊
Wonder how long before Frank's daughter turns 18?
C A L L I E[凯莉]
C-A-L-L-I-E.
我不久前跟法兰克通过电♥话♥
I talked to Frank on the phone a little while ago.
他为我祝福
He gave me his blessing.
他们通过电♥话♥吗
Did he talk to him?
我们将成功研制出小玩意
We're gonna build a working gadget,
将它空投到柏林
we're gonna drop it on Berlin
因为在1945年7月4日
'cause on July 4th, 1945,
紧急
项目重组
内爆装置测试
1945年7月
我们将燃放自《创世纪》以来
we're gonna put on the biggest fireworks show
最华丽的烟火
since the Book of Genesis.
是谁招募了他
Who recruited him?
什么
What?
法兰克·温特招募了你
Frank Winter recruited you.
是谁招募了法兰克
Who recruited Frank Winter?
天哪
Jesus.
四天前
我想趁你
I want to apologize...
身心还健全的时候先道个歉
while you're still of sound mind and body.
我是被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
曼弗雷德·史林默博士
Dr. Manfred Schlimmer,
在威廉皇帝学会工作 代号♥麦格派
Kaiser Wilhelm Institute. Code name Magpie.
我们在海森堡实验室内部的眼线
Our source inside Heisenberg's lab,
我们知道纳粹在研制炸♥弹♥的唯一消息来源
the only reason we knew the Nazis were on the brink of a bomb.
你真的认为是我害死了你们的德国间谍吗
You really think I'm the reason your German spy is dead?
我认为你正身处3米深的地下
I think you're 10 feet underground...
而知道你在这里的人
and I am the only living soul
只有我一个
who knows where you are.
你的吃喝拉撒
I think that makes me the hand that feeds you
都有我来掌控
and the hand that taketh away
直到你只剩下时间和这四壁
until all you've got left is time and space.
然后我会把它们也夺走
And then I take those.
最后就只剩下真♥相♥了
And what's left is the truth.
看看吧 了解一下被你害死的人
Read up. Get to know the man you sentenced to death.
你是什么人
What are you?
举枪乱杀的政客吗
A bureaucrat with a gun.
你根本一无所知
You know absolutely nothing.
你手上明明有证明我清白的文件
You've got the paperwork to back it up.
1936年 你向芝加哥大学
In 1936, you took a leave of absence
请假参加
from the University of Chicago
你的朋友卡尔·安德森的诺贝尔奖颁奖典礼
to attend the Nobel ceremony of your friend Carl Anderson.
三天后你用假名搭乘海蒂皇冠公主号♥
Three days later you boarded the Kronprinsessen Hilde
前往了德国汉堡
to Hamburg, Germany, used a fake name.
然后坐火车去了莱比锡
Then you traveled by rail to Leipzig,
花现金住在帕克酒店 待了两个月
paid cash at the Park Hotel. Stayed two months.
之后你费尽心思掩盖那次行程
Since then you've taken great pains to conceal that trip--
伪造了你的军事背景证词
falsifying your Army background affidavit,
等等
for example.
这就是我所知的事
That is what I know.
省着点吃
Make it last.
我过两天才会回来
I'll be back in a couple of days.
可能得三天
Maybe three.
文书工作真是太多了
So much paperwork.
有人吗
Hello?
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第一集
有人吗
Hello?
我需要吃的
I need some goddamn food.
地方不错
Nice place.
别担心
Don't worry.
没吃的你也能活近一个月
You could survive almost a month with no food.
只要有水就行
Long as you have water.
我...
When I--
我骗你的时候
when I lied to you,
都是为了保护你和凯莉
it was only to protect you and protect Callie.
就像你去莱比锡一样
Just like your trip to Leipzig.
现在那都不重要了
It's not important now.
重点是...
The main point is...
你漏了东西
you missed something.
-我漏了什么 -第一个谎
- What did I miss? - The first lie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你自欺欺人的那个谎
The one you tell yourself.
听过那个乌龟的故事吗
Heard the one about the turtles?
听过 你给我讲的
Yeah, from you.
宇宙学课上有个学生站起来说
Student stands up in a cosmology lecture and says,
行星 恒星 重力
"Planets, stars, gravity--
都是谎言
They're all lies.
我妈妈说世界建立在一只大乌龟的背上
My mother says the world sits on the back of a giant turtle."
教授说 "好吧"
"All right," Says the professor.
那这乌龟又站在哪里呢
"What's the turtle standing on?"
学生笑了 回答到
The student smiles and he says,
你还不明白吗
"Oh, but don't you see?
从上到下都是乌龟啊
It's turtles all the way down."
看来我们都有需要只乌龟让我们落脚的时候
I guess we all need a turtle to stand on sometimes.
科学中的定量很少
There are so few constants in science.
生活中也是
And life.
-大多数是 -变量
- It's mostly-- - Variables.
这些
Now these...
这些变量不太对
these variables aren't intuitive.
不管用英语还是德语都不太对
In English or in German.
文字游戏
A word game.
你们物理学家最爱把名字藏在数字里了
You physicists love to hide names in math.
就像字谜
Like a crossword.
是自恋的人
It's a narcissist's trick
骗自己说他爱着别人的方式
to convince himself he loves other people.
我发现你从来没用过我的名字
I notice you've never used my name.
我藏过
I hid, uh--
藏过凯莉的
I hid Callie's.
能让你女儿的名字
Immortalize your daughter
-在一种炸♥弹♥的蓝本中不朽 -C A L
- in the footnote of a bomb... - C-A-L-
-L I E -但你却从来记不住她的生日
- L-I-E. - ...yet somehow you never remember her birthday.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是
This...
这不可能
This can't be right.
但就是真的
But it is...
这些就是我的方程
These are my goddamned equations.
这 这是我们女儿的名字
This-- this is our daughter's name.
出现在了麦格派的运算里
In Magpie's math.
这说明
That means...
你错了
You were wrong.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表