剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
1938年钍元素论文的第一作者
the first author on that thorium paper in '38.
那篇论文真的很棒
That was very precise work.
写得太好
That was nicely done.
你谁啊 冶金学家吗
What are you, a metallurgist?
化学家
A chemist?
律师 专利师
A lawyer. Patents.
怎么 你以为你们来这
What? You thought you guys would come up here
发明各种好东西
and invent all this great stuff
而不会引来律师吗
and not attract lawyers?
苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋
You can't have a picnic without ants.
你读过我钍元素的论文
You read my thorium paper?
你们解开了宇宙的秘密
You guys unlock the secrets of the universe
政♥府♥雇我把它们重新锁起来
and the government hires me to lock them back up again.
好吧
Right.
总之
Anyway...
我是你的粉丝
consider me a fan.
抱歉 他在吗
Excuse me, is he in?
谢谢
Thank you.
艾萨克夫人 请进
Mrs. Isaacs, come in.
上校 抱歉打扰了
Colonel, I'm sorry to bother you,
但我不知道还能找谁了
But I didn't know who else to ask.
我需要个地址
I need an address.
谁的地址
For whom?
去年去世的一个女人
For a woman who died last year.
我在试图联♥系♥她的亲属
I'm trying to contact her next of kin.
这个女人 她是你朋友吗
This woman, she was a friend of yours?
不是我朋友
Not of mine.
其实是奥本海默博士的
Of Dr. Oppenheimer, actually.
她叫珍·塔特洛克
Her name is Jean Tatlock.
不知道您有没有
I was wondering if maybe you had a file
相关记录
or some kind of record.
你要这干什么
And why would you want that?
因为
Because...
我造成了她的死亡 先生
Because I'm responsible for her death, sir.
我
I, um--
我在塔特洛克小姐自杀前不久
I spoke with Miss Tatlock on the telephone
跟她通过电♥话♥
shortly before she took her life,
我说了些很过分的话
and I said some cruel things.
我相信 鉴于她当时的精神状态
And I believe, given her mental state,
是我的话把她逼上了绝路
that I left her no choice.
你和你丈夫谈过此事吗
Have you discussed this with your husband?
没有 先生
No, sir.
但我做的事是蓄意犯罪
But what I did, it was pesha,
[Pesha 古希伯来语]
对他人的蓄意犯罪
a deliberate sin against another person,
是最不可饶恕的
and it's the most unforgivable kind.
而且...这是...
And... It--
这是上帝夺走我的孩子的原因
That's why god took my child.
所以你才想联♥系♥塔特洛克小姐的家人吗
And that's why you want to contact miss Tatlock's family?
为了赎罪
To repent?
我有钱
I have money.
我的钱我永远也花不完
I have more money than I'll ever need,
我希望能把这钱给他们
and I would like them to have it.
用钱赎罪吗
Buying penance.
天主教♥徒♥试过 没成功
The catholics tried that for a while. Didn't work out.
那
Well...
你知道这场战争是从哪里开始的吗
Do you know where this war began?
波兰吗
Poland?
是在另一片沙漠里的另一座山上
It began on another hill, in another desert
三千年前
3,000 years ago.
我们所做的牺牲 你的 我的
All our sacrifices, yours, mine,
奥本海默博士的 都是有原因的
Dr. Oppenheimer's, they happen for a reason.
我们来到这里是注定要完成摩西未竟之事
We were put here to finish what Moses started.
我不懂你的意思
I'm not sure I take your meaning.
上帝不要美元 艾萨克夫人
God doesn't accept the us dollar, Mrs. Isaacs,
但还有别的方式可以赎罪
but there are other paths to redemption.
这里是哈珀宅邸吗
Is this the Harper residence?
先生和夫人不在
Mr. And Mrs. Are out.
是关于您儿子的事
It's about your son.
我接管了他的案子
I've been assigned to his case.
他的案子
His case?
帕布罗目击了一起严重犯罪
Pablo is a witness to a very serious crime.
如果他真的能指认出嫌疑人
If he can, in fact, identify a suspect,
他在这就不安全了
it won't be safe for him to return home...
永远不会
ever.
上校没说过有这事
The colonel didn't tell us this.
军方本来也不是你们的朋友
Well, the army has never been a friend to your people,
对吗 奥蒂兹夫人
has it, Mrs. Ortiz?
但我能帮你
But that's where I come in.
为了感激帕布罗的帮助
In appreciation for Pablo's help--
当然前提是他真能提供帮助
again assuming that he does help--
印第安人事务局在我们的寄宿学校
The Bureau of Indian Affairs has secured a place for him
为他找了安置之处
at one of our boarding academies.
你知道宾州在哪吗 奥蒂兹夫人
Do you know where Pennsylvania is, Mrs. Ortiz?
纽约附近
Near New York.
所以你知道那里很远
So you know that it's very far away
你可能很久都见不到你的儿子了
and you may not see your son again for a very long time.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you
他会过得更好
he will have a better life.
新美国身份 新衣服
A new American name, new clothes.
等他毕业 你都要认不出他了
By the time he graduates, you won't even recognize him.
当然前提是 他能指认嫌疑人
That is, if he identifies a suspect.
但如果我儿子不记得他看到的那个人了
But if my son can't remember the man that he saw...
那样的话
Well, in that case,
我想恐怕我们也没必要
I'm afraid that we'd have no reason
把他送走了
to send him to the academy.
他会留在你身边
He'd stay here with you.
我以前从没在山上见过印第安事务部的人
I've never seen a BIA man on the hill before.
对 这是杜鲁门总统的新法规
Yes. It's new protocol under president Truman.
我要看看你的身份证明
I think I'd like to see your credentials.
什么
Excuse me?
不然我们就一起去见军方
Or we could go discuss this with the army.
好的 镇定
Okay. Easy.
镇定
Easy.
我是想帮助你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你敢告诉别人 你会死的
If you say another word to anyone, you're dead.
你的孩子也会
Your kid, too.
你不爱吃汉堡吗
You don't like hamburgers?
希♥特♥勒♥是个素食主义者呢
You know, Hitler's a vegetarian.
好吧
Fine.
那你喜欢奶酪三明治吗
Do you like grilled cheese?
好吧 我去给你拿
Okay, I'll get you some.
琳达有好好照顾你吗
Linda taking good care of you?
我觉得这个太甜了
It's too sweet for me.
我的牙受不了
I don't have the teeth for it,
给你了 你喝吧
but go ahead and have it.
过来 帕罗米诺
Giddy-up, Palomino.
你们印第安人平时估计喝不到汽水吧
Probably no sodie pop in the teepees.
吉姆·米克斯
Jim Meeks?
我来带你去诊所
Supposed to take you to the medical clinic.
现在都要宪兵护送着去看医生了
Now we need an MP escort to a doctor's appointment?
非常感谢 肖先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Shaw.
安特里姆
Antrim?
这边走
Right this way.
现在怎么样了
So what's the plot?
-什么 -吉尔伯特和沙利文的剧
- Huh? - The Gilbert and Sullivan?
别告诉我你因为首演紧张得不行
Don't tell me you're getting opening night jitters.
不 没有
No, mm-mm.
请转到左侧
Turn to your left, please.
再转到右侧
Now your right.
面向前
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表