剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
罗伯特·奥本海默出轨了
Robert Oppenheimer's having an affair.
-我们得采取行动 -怎么还有我
- We have to do something. - We?
法兰克·温特是麻烦 你不就让他消失了
Frank Winter was a problem. You made him disappear.
我叫别克 约瑟夫·别克
Beuker. Joseph Beuker.
查理·艾萨克
Charlie Isaacs.
我需要去年去世的一个女人的地址
I need an address for a woman who died last year.
我在试图联♥系♥她的亲属
I'm trying to contact her next of kin.
我跟塔特洛克小姐通过电♥话♥
I spoke with Miss Tatlock on the telephone,
我说了些很过分的话
and I said some cruel things.
我在此宣布你成为
I hereby declare you a citizen
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的公民
of the United States of America.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, son.
这是你记忆中的人吗
Is that the man you remember?
布鲁克林 没有信念 除了自己不信其他
"Brooklyn". No ideology, no beliefs beyond himself,
自认为在演间谍片
thinks he's in a spy picture.
你在干什么 把它给我 给我...
What are you doing? Give that to me. Give--
"珀尔修斯自诩聪明
"Perseus believes that he is more intelligent than he is,
这让他很容易接受别人的谄媚"
which makes him susceptible to flattery."
这些评论不是关于你的
Those notes are not about you.
这么说来镇上还有一位苏联间谍吗
Well, I guess that there's another Soviet spy on the hill.
罗斯福总统正在组建目标委员会
President Roosevelt is assembling a Target Committee
它将决定小玩意如何使用
to decide how the Gadget's used
空投到哪个国家
and who it's going to be dropped on.
你无法命令我去修查理·艾萨克的坏炸♥弹♥
You can't make me fix Charlie Isaacs' broken bomb.
我要一个目标委员会的席位
I want a seat on the Target Committee.
我能给科学家一个席位
I can get the scientists a seat,
但不会是你
but it won't be you.
如果有人
What if someone dipped a brush
刷错了油漆呢
in the wrong can of paint?
说服目标委员会
Convince the Target Committee
在无人居住的荒岛上岩石原♥子♥弹♥
to demonstrate the bomb on an uninhabited island.
我们现在全押在他身上了
We're all betting on him now.
注意 所有技术工作
Attention. All technical work
必须在参加明天委员会的官员们
must be completed before the dignitaries arrive
到达之前完成
for tomorrow's committee meeting.
艾萨克博士
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第九集
法兰克
Frank.
我拿到目标委员会的名单了
I got my hands on the Target Committee list.
14人 大多是特区的常客
Fourteen names, most of them dc regulars.
他们都是以战争为生的人
These guys wage war for a living.
你真的觉得他们会把我的话当回事
You really think they're gonna care what I have to say?
祝你好运 艾萨克博士
Break a leg, Dr. Isaacs.
会议就在你的实验地点召开
The meeting's happening in the shadow of your test.
在那间屋子里 你就是权威
In that room, you are the authority.
我给他们造了台价值20亿的车
I built them a $2 billion car.
现在却要他们弃之不用
Now I'm gonna tell them to leave it in the garage?
不 你要让他们把它投放到无人荒岛上
No, no. You tell them to drop it on an uninhabited island
而不是打击军事目标
instead of a military target.
让那些日本的司令们
Fly in the Japanese high command,
都好好看看它的威力
give them all front-row seats--
让他们在皇宫外面挂一周白旗
white flags waving over Hirohito's palace in a week.
避免战争是双赢
Everybody wins.
裕仁天♥皇♥可不是哈里·杜鲁门
Hirohito isn't Harry Truman.
日本人都奉他为神
His people think he's a God.
神才不会屈服于军队
Gods don't bow to armies.
一个警告就能让他收兵吗
You think he's just gonna fold after a warning shot?
这不是警告
It's not a warning shot.
这都不是普通炸♥弹♥
This is not even another bomb.
它是第二个太阳
It's a second sun.
天♥皇♥不是在向军队屈服
The Emperor is not surrendering to the army,
而是屈服于宇宙的力量
he's surrendering to the-- the power of the universe.
说实话 真希望你去面对他们 法兰克
To be honest, I wish it was you facing the firing squad, Frank.
把这个试验说的那么简单
Makes the test look easy.
记住 会议刚开始的时候
Just remember, when you first get into the meeting,
你先别说话 先让他们争论
keep quiet, let them exhaust themselves
要打击哪个军事目标争到筋疲力竭
fighting over which military target to take out.
保证我最后发言 我知道
Yeah, and then wait for the last word. I know.
你得有点感召力 查理
Yeah, you gotta make an emotional appeal, Charlie.
他们有一个展现自♥制♥力的机会
They got one chance to show restraint here,
不用再牺牲生命就能赢得战争
win the war without any more loss of life.
军队可不一定
I'm not sure the army's
会担心将会造成日军多少伤亡
losing a lot of sleep over Japanese casualties.
好吧 从你自己的角度入手
Okay, well, come up with your own angle.
说得感同身受一点
Try to-- try to make it personal.
-感同身受 -对
- Make it personal. - Yeah.
如果我们把炸♥弹♥投放在人口密集区
If we detonate a base near a populated area,
会造成五万人伤亡吧
there'll be, what, 50,000 casualties?
里面有多少孩子
How many children?
不知道 两万吧
Jesus, I don't know. Um... 20,000.
那乔伊呢
What about Joey?
我的孩子 他们的孩子
My kid, their kids.
如果我们毫无节制地使用大规模杀伤性武器
If we don't show mercy with our WAMDs in this war,
还用指望别人在下次战争时
how can we expect anyone
对我们的孩子手下留情吗
to show our children mercy in the next one?
就这么说
That's it. Say that.
法兰克
Hey, Frank...
你从沙漠回来之后
Where are you bunking up now
住在哪儿
that you're back from the desert?
-今晚开始住在新办公室 -新办公室
- Starting tonight, my new office. - New?
我猜我该为这事感谢你吧
I imagine I have you to thank for that?
让奥本海默相信你比一个醉酒的外国人强
It only took two months to convince Oppenheimer
只花了两个月
you were an improvement over a drunk foreigner.
密封帽卡在反射器里了
The capsule got stuck in the tamper.
-组长打来了电♥话♥ -我这就过去
- Team leader's on the phone. - Jesus, I'm coming.
-保证你最后发言 -我知道
- Just make sure you get the last word. - Yes, I know.
欢迎回到员工区
Welcome back to the cheap seats.
别担心 你的桌子我们给你留着呢
Don't fret, we saved your desk.
温特博士
Dr. Winter.
我是塞奥多·辛克莱尔 欢迎加入小男孩
Theodore Sinclair. Welcome to Little Boy.
我们有工作
Well, we have a job.
就要竭尽全力完成它
We'll do it to the best of our ability.
如果幸运的话 我们就会白忙一场
And if we are lucky, it will all be for nothing.
内爆小玩意只是警告
The implosion Gadget, it's the warning shot.
如果日本人
Little boy's only on deck
无视那个警告 小男孩才会出场
if the Japanese don't heed that warning.
我们就期望那一天永远不会到来吧
Let's just hope that day never comes.
这可不像大战的前奏啊
Not exactly St. Crispin's day.
天空才是极限
拉尔夫和贝蒂咖啡馆
维克托 别
Victor, please...
甜点还没上呢
Stay for dessert.
你只需要听
Your job is to listen.
我们希望你能用专业知识
We're hoping your expertise will prove useful
帮我们翻译一下
in translating technical information
有关小玩意的最新技术信息
concerning the current status of the Gadget.
我们的小玩意还是苏联的
Our Gadget or the Soviets'?
所有邮件都需审查
查理·艾萨克夫人收
约翰·塔特洛克寄
艾萨克夫人
谢谢你的来信
你的同情和支持让我在这伤心的时刻很受鼓舞
祝你身体健康 心情愉快
你可以打SAN-4-4858联♥系♥我
好的 巴♥拉♥斯♥博士 我会尽快帮你接线
Yes, Dr. Barath. I will try to put you through,
但现在那边的来电太多
but there are so many calls coming in from out there.
喂
Hello?
-塔特洛克先生吗 -是我
- Mr. Tatlock? - Yes?
我是艾比盖尔·艾萨克
This is Abigail Isaacs.
艾萨克小姐 你收到我的信了
Miss Isaacs, you received my letter.
是的
Yes.
让一百个母亲哭 也好过让我母亲哭
"Let 100 mothers cry, but not my mother.
但如果要委屈我 还不如委屈我母亲
But better my mother than me."
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表