剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I'd have to, uh...
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer.
会骑马吗 查理
Do you ride, Charlie?
我是圣路易来的犹太人
I'm a Jew from St. Louis.
要是马不戴鞍
When a horse won't take the saddle,
你可以把它送上西天
you can send it to the glue factory.
但物理学家们就不能这么对待了
It's not an option with physicists.
他们还在里面研究理论可行性
They're still in there debating the science.
喜欢内爆的人可不多
Not a lot of fans of implosion.
两千人里选出来的二十位精英
20 old men out of 2,000.
得到了群众支持
Win the confidence of the Indians,
酋长们也别无选择
chiefs will fall in line.
你会向他们宣布决定吗
You gonna make an announcement to the staff?
你来宣布
You are.
法兰克·温特
Where's Frank Winter?
只是 内爆是法兰克的点子
It's just implosion is Frank's baby.
但得由你来落实了
You're going to have to deliver it.
再过五十年 没人会记得
In 50 years, no one will know
法兰克·温特的名字 但你的
the name Frank Winter, but yours--
我不能把别人的功劳占为己有
I can't take credit for someone else's work.
你的整个事业都是建立在偷取别人的成果
You made your career stealing the work of another physicist
占为己有上的
and passing it off as your own.
格兰·巴比特离开时的话很有意思
Glen Babbit gave an interesting exit interview.
那你为什么选中我
Then why'd you pick me for the job?
驯服那些野马 查理
Saddle the horse, Charlie.
我保证 向前走就是向钱走
I assure you, there's more profit in moving forward.
温特博士在吗
Dr. Winter?
他已经两天没回家了
He hasn't been home in two days.
可能躲在办公室啃方程呢
He's probably in his office hiding behind an equation.
夫人 我们不是来找您丈夫的
Ma'am, we're not here for your husband.
我们是来取您的东西的
We're here for your things.
-我的 -个人物品
- My-- - Personal effects.
家具是房♥子自带的
Furniture stays with the house.
我们在H排为您整顿了一套复♥式♥
We have you slotted for a duplex apartment in Row H.
因为您丈夫的原因
In regard to your husband.
这什么意思 调职
What does this mean, "Reassigned"?
谁把他调走了
Who reassigned him?
三天前他自愿调职的
He put in for a voluntary transfer three days ago.
-去哪 -就算我知道
- Where? - Even if I--
你是想告诉我
You're telling me my husband
我丈夫连句解释也没有就抛弃了家庭
has abandoned his family with no explanation,
连个联♥系♥方式都没留吗
not even a forwarding address?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会带搬家用的箱子再来
We'll be back with boxes.
那个混♥蛋♥用模糊变量的
That son of a bitch always was crazy
方式总这么疯狂
with his indeterminate variables.
C A L L I E
C-A-L-L-I-E.
不知道法兰克的女儿什么时候才到18啊
I wonder how long before Frank's daughter turns 18.
我以为你要打包去奥马哈了 克罗斯利
I thought you packed off, Crosley, for Omaha.
还是爱达荷来着
Or was it Idaho?
其实是俄亥俄的代顿
Dayton, Ohio, actually.
是我美国新型都市之旅的下一站
Next stop on my whistle tour of American boomtowns.
没道理啊
Doesn't make any sense.
奥本海默捧着项目来找法兰克
Oppenheimer hands Frank the project on a silver platter
结果他却为了次秘密升职逃掉了
and he skips town for some kind of secret promotion?
真的假的啊
Really?
你骗我来就是为了谈这事吗 福瑞茨
That's what you lured me here to talk about, Fritz?
-法兰克的事业路线 -骗你来
- Frank's career path? - Lure you?
你说什么呢 我没骗你来啊
What are you talking about? I didn't lure you.
-就是你 -不 我是接到了便签
- Yes, you did. - No, I got a note from--
瞧 是女王陛下和
Oh, it's the duchess
一无是处的小白脸来了
and the boy with his finger in the dike.
只要给他五分钟就好
Just give him five minutes.
将会有正式公告
There's going to be an announcement.
我将接管内爆小组
I'm taking over the implosion group.
你
You?
找不到印第安女仆了是吧
None of the Indian maids available, eh?
我要找法兰克 你知道什么消息吗
I need to reach Frank. Have your heard anything?
应该不比福瑞茨多
No more than Fritz here, I gather.
他们没告诉你
They haven't told you about their little
他们的三角家庭吧
scientific menage a trois, have they?
保罗
Paul.
你为何要找弗兰克
So why would you want to find Frank?
你就是填补弗兰克真空的自然力
You're the force of nature that fills up the Frank-shaped vacuum.
他只是想帮忙
He's just trying to help.
我明白 是因为她的缘故
I see. It's for her benefit.
制♥造♥点歌♥舞伎效果来讨好女孩
A bit of Kabuki theater to impress a girl.
如果我在俄亥俄见到弗兰克
Well, if I see Frank in Ohio,
我肯定会帮你跟他带好的
I'll be sure to send along your regards.
他什么意思 三角家庭是什么
What did he mean? What's a menage a trois?
我没想讨好任何人
I'm not trying to impress anyone.
我曾陷入困境 现在没有了
I was in a bind. Now I'm not.
我想是弗兰克帮了我
I think Frank helped me out
而他为此付出了代价
and he's paying the price.
奥本海默不肯告诉你他在哪吗
And Oppenheimer won't tell you where he is?
我们甚至都不确定他是否知道
We're not even sure he knows.
有人知道
Well, somebody does.
X-4 他叫什么
Hey, X-4. What's his name?
这信息没在我们的文件里
That information is not in our files.
我得跟他谈谈
Well, I got to talk to him.
-你好 -艾比
- Hello. - Abby.
他不在这
Um, he's not here.
怎么 你想看看他是不是藏床底下了
What? You want to check under the bed?
我不是来找查理的
I'm not here to see Charlie.
你怀了孩子后来又没了
Is it true that you were going to have a baby
这事是真的吗
and then you didn't?
查理告诉你的吗
Charlie told you that?
你打掉的吗
Did you take care of it?
你问这干嘛
What is this?
相信我 海伦
Trust me, Helen,
我在这没有可以说话的朋友
if I had any friends here to turn to,
一个都没有
any friends here at all...
我想知道你是怎么做掉的
I need to know how you went about doing it.
你为何想做这样的事
Why would you want to do a thing like that,
家庭妇女期刊夫人
Mrs. Ladies' Home Journal?
这是隐私
It's private.
我要换衣服了
I need to get dressed.
出轨的不只有查理
Charlie wasn't the only one who cheated.
他发现了
And he found out.
你有婚外情
You had an affair?
是谁
Who's the guy?
你不认识他
You don't know him.
-但他让你怀孕了 -是查理的
- But he got you pregnant. - It's Charlie's.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
两年前我在新泽西打过胎
I had an abortion two years ago in New Jersey.
那医生现在很可能进监狱了
Doctor's probably practicing medicine in a jail cell.
但如果你现在有需要
But if you needed one now,
你肯定知道去哪
you must have some idea of where you'd go.
你知道这是重罪吧
You know it's a felony.
宿舍里的一些女孩
Some of the girls in the dorm
去过圣达菲的一家诊所
have been to a clinic in Santa Fe
在巴士站交界处旁边
near the bus stop on Junction.
说你月经阻塞就行
You're supposed to say you have obstructed menses.
痛吗
Did it hurt?
听着 艾比
Listen, Abby,
我不后悔打掉孩子
I don't regret it.
但你会
But you will.
你爱查理吗
Do you love Charlie?
爱的话你就不会告诉他
Then you won't tell him.
接线员
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表