剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我的妻子
Well, my wife...
昨晚把我的孩子送回了东海岸
sent my kid back East last night
为了保护他不被我伤害
to protect him from me.
艾萨克博士
Dr. Isaacs--
她说我是个禽兽
She told me I'm a monster.
杀人凶手
A murderer.
我想告诉她 她错了
I wanted to tell her she was wrong,
但我做不到
but I couldn't.
我本来准备好了发言
I had a speech prepared.
我本准备来这里告诉你们
I was gonna come in here and tell you
在荒岛上引爆原♥子♥弹♥
to detonate the bomb on a desert island--
向日本最高统帅证明我们的能力
a demonstration for the Japanese high command.
我本准备告诉你们
I was gonna tell you that
昭和天♥皇♥肯定会当场投降
Hirohito would surrender on the spot.
我本准备说让我们有些自♥制♥
I was gonna say let's show restraint
我们能被世人爱戴并敬畏
and we can be feared and loved
然后我们将小玩意带到世上这件事
and then be forgiven for bringing the Gadget
就能最终被原谅
into the world in the first place.
但事实是
But the truth is...
我们可以被爱戴
we can be loved...
或者我们带来和平
or we can have peace.
两者不可兼得
Not both.
如果我们想要改变世界
So, if we want to change the world--
我们确实希望如此 先生们 我们不得不
and we do, gentlemen-- we have to.
如果我们想要改变世界
If we want to change the world,
那我们就必须要接受
then we need to embrace
当我们完成使命时
what the world will call us
世人会对我们冠上的恶名
when we finish what we've started.
一群禽兽
Monsters...
在毫无预警的情况下
who erased a city...
从地球上抹平了一座城市
without warning.
你是说一个军事目标
You mean a military target?
不 一座全是平民的城市
No, a city full of civilians.
我们引爆♥炸♥弹的高度
And we detonate the altitude
要保证爆♥炸♥半径能达到最大
that gives us the widest blast radius.
要最大限度地摧毁基础设施
Maximum destruction of infrastructure.
住♥宅♥ 医院 学校
Homes, hospitals, schools.
一定要是毁灭性的打击
It has to be catastrophic...
惨烈程度要超乎所有人的想象
on a scale that no one has ever imagined.
如果我们在荒岛引爆原♥子♥弹♥
If we detonate our bomb on a desert island,
我们也许可以叫停这场战争
we might stop this war.
但我们没法阻止下一场
But we won't prevent the next one.
我们正在测试的武器
The weapon we're testing...
胖子
Fat Man?
根本不值一提
It's nothing.
当量大概只有几千吨♥TNT
We'll measure it in, uh, kilotons of TNT.
二十年后 他们会造出百万吨♥级
Twenty years from now they'll be counting megatons,
那时被毁灭的就是国家和大洲
Countries, continents.
所以我在此请求你们
So I'm begging you,
为了你们的孩子 你们的孙辈
for your kids, your grandkids,
向世人展示一次邪恶的力量到底有多强大
show the world what evil looks like once.
要震慑所有人
See it through.
作为一个种族 我们太缺乏想象力
As a species, we lack in imagination.
我们根本想象不到最大的噩梦有多可怕
we can't conceive of the big nightmares--
种族灭绝 饥荒
genocide, mass starvation,
或是核战 除非我们亲眼见到
or atomic war until we live it.
我们必须将原♥子♥弹♥
We have to drop our bomb
投到日本最核心的城市
on a city in the heart of Japan.
因为必须有东西让世人心生敬畏
Because people need something to be afraid of.
恐惧是现在 也是未来
Fear is now and has always been
维持和平的唯一手段
the only thing that keeps the peace.
只有它能改变世界
The only thing that changes the world,
改变一切 改变所有人
changes anything, anyone.
我们现在不得不做恶人
We have to be monsters today
只为阻止未来涌现出更多恶人
to stop the monsters of tomorrow.
你不应该去沙漠里
Shouldn't you be in the desert
跟其他大人物一起
with the rest of the nabobs
做链式反应试验吗
doing the chain-reaction charleston?
我现在没那个心情
I'm not really in a dancing mood.
我就是无法接受
I just don't believe it, you know?
事故就那样发生了
That accidents just happen?
你知道她那天对我说了什么吗
Do you know what she said to me that day?
金妮
Jeannie?
不论你要说什么
Whatever you're gonna say--
是为了让我好受点
whether it's to make me feel better
或是克罗斯利式的胡言乱语
or just to spin some Crosley malarkey--
都省省吧
skip it.
她说她不知道我们在技术区做什么
She said she didn't know what we were doing in the tech area,
但她知道那将会改变世界
but she knew that it might change the world.
金妮说如果世界不得不被改变
And Jeannie said if the world had to change,
像你这种人才能保证我们永远诚实
then you were the kind of man to keep us all honest,
保证它会向更好的方向改变
make sure it would change for the better.
你仍能做到 你知道
You can still get there, you know?
我要去贩卖♥♥店买♥♥醉
I'll be at the PX getting drunk.
来不来随你 我不在乎
You can come, not come-- I don't care.
查理
Charlie.
罗伯特
Robert.
搞什么
What the hell?
是你干的
It was you.
我认为是法兰克·温特故意破坏了试爆
I think Frank Winter's sabotaged the pretest.
保罗
Paul?
我们得谈谈吉姆的事
We need to talk about Jim.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表