剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
你还没恭喜我
You didn't congratulate me.
恭喜你什么 在种族主义话剧里当主角吗
For what, getting the lead in a racialist play?
你得放下那根调音管
You need to lay off that pitch pipe.
它让你脑子不好使了
It's cutting off the oxygen to your brain.
我们应该研究试验带来的放射性影响
We should be studying the radiological effects of the test.
1943年我吞了24微克钚
I swallowed 24 micrograms of plutonium in 1943.
现在盖格尔计数器还是有反应
I still make the Geiger counter sing.
我事事都按你得要求做了
I have followed your orders to the letter.
我几个月都没跟我丈夫说过话
I haven't spoken to my husband in months, as you know.
你想我允许你进入
You want me to grand you access
西半球最机密的工厂
to the most secure site in the Western Hemisphere
以便你能...
so that you can...
确认原子辐射及废弃物对健康的影响
Determine the health effects of atomic radiation and debris.
天哪 海伦
Oh, Jesus, Helen.
你欠我的可不止一杯威士忌酸酒
You owe me a lot more than a whiskey sour.
那杯酒其实是我给你点的
Uh, that drink was actually for me.
来G组吧 我们需要你 我需要你
Come to G group. We need you. I need you.
如果你认为 对我们所造东西的未来
If you believe we have a moral responsibility
我们背负着道德责任 那就跟我来
for the future of what we are building here, follow me.
如果世界上只有我们有这种炸♥弹♥
If we are the only ones who have it,
很可能会将地球炸为灰烬
we'll probably blow up the world.
但如果斯大林也有这种炸♥弹♥
But if Stalin has a bomb in his pocket, too,
那就是个僵局 不会有人丧命
it's a stalemate. Nobody dies.
你搬他的腿
Get the legs.
你是唯一一个知道我真实身份的人
You're the only one that knows what I am.
他们在科罗拉多州发现了那辆车
Well, the car they found in Colorado,
但知道那个可怜人的工牌在哪儿吗
but that poor man's badge?
快告诉我
Tell.
离村子不远的地方
Over by the pueblo.
我们进大门还得搜身
We get frisked at the gate,
那帮本地人却来去自如
meanwhile the natives come and go as they please.
军方会开始搜查所有当地人
The Army'll be looking under every poncho from now on.
死了个安保人员 镇上还有间谍
A dead security agent and a spy on the Hill?
说到印第安人 你女儿在胡佛那里怎么样了
Speaking of Indians, what's your girl doing to the Hoover?
不知道 但愿没事吧
I don't know. Praying to it.
估计她觉得那人是上帝
She probably thinks it's a god.
我儿子看到了个东西
My son saw something.
什么叫"东西"
What do you mean, something?
是个人
Someone.
好时牛奶巧克力
帕布罗 如果我们把你见过的那个人带来
Pablo, if we put the man you saw in front of you,
你能认出他来吗
would you be able to recognize him?
你觉得我们能终结与印第安人的对峙吗
Do you think we could bury the tomahawk?
你可能得放弃宝贵的工作
Well, you may have bollixed your precious career,
但至少你可以说自己迎合了历史的趋势
but at least you can say you stood on the right side of history.
我现在没那个心情 保罗
I'm really not in the mood, Paul.
我是认真的 我肯定没那个胆子
No, I mean it. I wouldn't have had the stones.
真的
Seriously.
辛克莱尔博士
Dr. Sinclair.
请跟我来
Would you come with me, please?
在我们意料之中啊
Well, I suppose we all saw that coming.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第七集
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, my love.
希望艾萨克夫人不在
Mrs. Isaacs isn't there, I hope.
那就好
Good.
可能去看阿加莎·克里斯蒂的破案小说去了吧
Probably off reading some Agatha Christie novel, isn't she?
那帮我连线吧
Go on, then. Put me through.
早上好 辛克莱尔博士
Morning, Dr. Sinclair.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought maybe we'd seen the last of you.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
上校让你给他准备午餐吗
Colonel's got you packing his lunchbox, has he?
人上有人 我们都是某个人的手下
We're all somebody's houseboy, I guess.
你是贺加斯博士吧
You're Dr. Hogarth's, right?
你要给他送咖啡 所以才来这么早吧
That why you're here so early? Fetching his coffee?
我们英国人更爱喝茶
We Brits prefer tea, actually.
-畸形足 -我爷爷的兄弟得过
- Clubfoots? - Yeah, my great uncle had it.
医生说会遗传
The doctor says it runs in families.
也不会传得那么快吧
I mean, it can't run very fast.
福瑞茨 我才不在乎我们得孩子有没有脚
Fritzie! I don't care if our kids have no feet
只要是我们的孩子就好
as long as they're ours.
但如果你怀孕了
Okay, but if you get pregnant,
他们就会让你离开军队
they'll kick you out of the Army.
反正你一直告诉我到了秋天战争就结束了
You keep telling me the war will be over by fall anyway.
我可能有点夸张
Well, you know, I'm prone to hyperbole.
你不想要孩子吗
Don't you want children?
因为我以前的工作吗
I mean, is this because of my old night job?
不 不是
No! No, no, no, no.
和你生孩子
Having kids with you is
是我这辈子最想做的事
the number one thing that I want out of life.
我只是想再等等
I just wonder if maybe we should, you know, wait.
看看战争结束后我的前程如何
See what my prospects are like after the war.
我怎么觉得你有事瞒着我
Why do I feel like there's something you're not telling me?
好吧 医生
Okay, um, the doc,
确实告诉了我另一个坏消息
he did give me some other bad news.
他说
He said...
我得减点体重
that I need to lose a few pounds.
我不想让你瘦一斤
I don't want you to lose a single ounce.
-是吗 -除了小胡子
- Well. - Well, except the mustache.
-有点... -什么
- It's a little-- - What?
扎人
Scratchy.
是吗
Really?
看啊 是克拉克·盖博
Hey! Look! Clark Gable!
你们俩要逃课吗
Are you two skipping school?
不 我要去沙漠
No, I'm off to the desert.
但我会及时赶回来看你登台
But I'll be back in time to see you on the boards.
那是剧场术语吧
That's theater lingo, right?
以现在的速度 可能都赶不上开场了
Well, sat this rate, I might not make it to opening night.
如果你紧张了
Well, hey, if you get stage fright,
就想象观众都是裸体
just picture everyone naked.
除了金妮
Except Jeannie.
我得走了
I got to go, boys.
-拜拜 -周五见
- Bye-bye. - See you Friday.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye!
医生说我肚子里
The doctor says I still got three or four micrograms
还剩三到四克钚
swimming around in my gut.
你要怎么告诉老婆
How do you tell your wife
你可能会生出三个头的孩子
that you could have a kid with three heads?
实话实说
Well, just be honest.
你们相爱
You guys love each other.
你们会想到办法解决的
You'll figure it out.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
-不是他 -走吧
- It's not him. - Go ahead.
科科 有个艺妓病了
Ko-Ko, one of your geishas is sick.
20分钟后要紧急彩排
Emergency rehearsal in 20.
等下 他到底看到了什么
Wait. What-- what exactly did he see?
他说自己看到一个男人在沙漠里埋了个盒子
He said that he saw a guy bury a box in the desert.
小孩子去沙漠干什么
What was a little kid doing out in the desert?
他们就住在那里 那不是重点
They live there. That's not the point.
那他也不一定会认出我啊
Well, who's to say he'd recognize me?
就算认出来了 他看到了什么
And even if he did, what did he see?
他看见我埋了巧克力棒 又能证明什么
He saw me bury a candy bar. What does that prove?
巧克力棒的包装纸上有你亲笔写的密♥码♥
A candy bar with code written on the wrapper in your handwriting.
他们早晚会认出你
It's just a matter of time before they recognizes you.
拿着这个 就说你要去圣菲一日游
Here. Take this. Say you're taking a day trip to Santa Fe
穿过德克萨斯边境
and then cross the Texas border.
德克萨斯有什么
What's in Texas?
在埃尔巴索有一个汽车旅馆叫帕尔梅托
There is a motel called the Palmetto in El Paso
有人在那儿和你会合
and someone's gonna meet you there.
我要是走了 会看起来像畏罪潜逃
If I disappear, I'm gonna look guilty.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表