剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要
Previously on "Manhattan"...
奥本海默博士把新组交给了我来管理
Dr. Oppenheimer has asked me to run the new group.
你多久能做出成果来 一个月还是一年
How soon can you deliver? A month? A year?
奥本海默选你是因为他知道他能控制你
Oppenheimer picked you because he knows that he can control you.
你是G组负责人 你说了算
You're the director of G group. Direct.
我花了一整天想为什么没能进你这破组
I spent all day wondering why I didn't make your idiotic group
你因为自己管不住下半身
And you left me on the bench
就让我坐冷板凳
because you can't control your hard-on?
提醒我下她叫很么名字
Remind me of her name.
海伦·普林斯博士
因为你在专业领域的杰出贡献 以及有着成为一名杰出领导的巨大潜力 我希望你能有机会在新的岗位继续你重要的研究工作 请考虑接受领导一个新的研究小组的工作
有段时间
There was a time
我甚至希望克罗斯利能爱上我女儿呢
when I hoped crosley would take a shine to my daughter.
如果你不是共♥产♥党员
If you're not a communist,
你为什么要冒生命危险告诉他们炸♥弹♥的情报
why are you risking your own neck to give them a bomb?
要是温特博士之前的处境并不太好
You know, if Dr. Winter were in less than comfortable circumstances,
我恐怕在今天之后也不会有所改善
I would worry they may not improve after today's events.
我最远能把你送到拉米火车站
I can get you as far as the Lamy train depot.
我梦到你跳起来
I had a dream you jumped up
舔我的腿
and licked my thighs.
罗伯特·奥本海默出轨了
Robert Oppenheimer's having an affair.
艾比 别插手别人的婚姻
Abby, stay out of other people's marriages.
你丈夫明天去的不是华盛顿
Your husband's not going to Washington tomorrow.
我不需要同性恋给我婚姻建议
I do not need marital advice from a deviant.
奥本海默的职位应该由你做
You should have Oppenheimer's job.
"击碎我的心 三位一体的神
"Batter my heart, three-personed god,
你却只轻轻敲打 低声细语 惠我光芒
for you as yet but knock, breathe, shine
意欲修补
and seek to mend.
若想我傲然挺立
That I may rise and stand,
便毁灭我 使出神力
overthrow me and bend your force
鞭笞 狂吹 灼烧
to break, blow, burn
让我重获新生"
and make me new."
击碎我的心吧 二位一体的男孩
Batter my heart, o' two-person'd boy.
而你却只顾遮掩肚腩
For you as yet but cover your loins
抛弃我
and abandon me.
他们两天前就让我回去了
They expected me on the hill two days ago.
没人要抛弃你
No one's abandoning you.
你要是走了我会死的
I'll die if you leave.
我要错过4:10的火车了
I'm gonna miss the 4:10.
你相信转生吗
Do you believe in reincarnation?
Inessa医生说你和我已经在一起几辈子了
Dr. Inessa says you and I have been traveling together for lifetimes.
你把我的事告诉精神病医生了
You told your psychiatrist about me.
我曾当过你的女儿 哥哥 妻子
I've been your daughter, your brother, your wife.
你曾在欧洲贫民窟生下我
You gave birth to me in a European ghetto.
你还杀过我
You murdered me...
好几次呢 你还很享受
Dozens of times. You enjoyed it.
你到底想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
和你想干的一样
Same thing that you want.
把我按在水里
Hold me down under the water.
按吧
Do it.
快按
Do it.
让你按
Do it!
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第四集
这是什么
What am I looking at?
请求征用112号♥财产的申请
Request for a declaration of taking property 112,
Maria Capo-Berryman
Ms. Maria Capo-Berryman,
-b-31区象限 -说人话
- tract b-31 quadrant-- - English.
我们得买♥♥下这位女士的地好把它炸了
We need to buy this lady's farm so we can blow it up.
法官不好搞
The judge is a hard-ass.
他想知道我们为什么要骗她
He wants to know why we're trying to stiff her.
我以为这事已经搞定了
I thought this went away.
她声称那片土地值750块
She claims the land is worth $750.
军方估价744块
The army appraised it at $744.
军方拿不出六块钱吗
And the army can't pony up six bucks?
这种事今天就有43起
There are 43 of these. Today.
-明天会有... -天哪
- Tomorrow there could be-- - Jesus.
艾萨克博士 我想知道
Dr. Isaacs, I need an ETA
-机器工具还要多久 -先记着
- on the machine tools. - Just, uh, take a number.
新的X射线研究报告呢
Um, where are the updated x-ray studies?
-在你桌上 -别接电♥话♥进来
- On your desk. And if I could-- - No calls.
老天 Nancy 我说了别把电♥话♥接进来
Jesus, Nancy, I said no calls!
我们要怎么回复法官
So... What do we tell the judge?
告诉他我说了
Right. Tell him that I said
他可以带着征用申请滚蛋了
that he can wipe his ass with the declaration of taking.
告诉他我们迫切需要这块地
Tell him that this eminent domain is imminent,
-告诉Caperberry -Capo-Berryman
- And tell Ms. Caperberry-- - Capo-Berryman--
要么收钱卖♥♥地 要么就跟谢尔曼坦克
To take her $744 or she can take up her grievances
发牢骚去吧
with the business end of a sherman tank.
我们没时间烦这事了
We don't have time for this.
见鬼 什么事
God damn it! What?
侮辱上帝可不适合你
Blasphemy doesn't suit you.
奥本海默博士 长官 对不起
Uh, Dr. Oppenheimer, sir. Sorry.
你现在的职位不需要说长官和对不起
You're too high up on the chart for "Sirs" And "Sorries."
现在事务很多很繁忙
Yeah, well, uh, things have been a little hectic here.
我以为你周二回来
I thought you'd be back on Tuesday.
出了些事拖延了
There have been some unexpected delays.
我们没时间拖下去了
We can't afford any more delays.
我们已经连续错过三个中期运送日期了
We've missed the last three interim delivery dates.
所以我才让你来掌舵 查理
That's why I need your hand on the tiller, Charlie.
我认为我们应该分管
Sir, I think we need to split the governing board
行政和科学部门
into administrative and scientific divisions.
让每个人的义务减半
Cuts everyone's obligations by half,
这样我就有空去带领技术员工了
and it frees me to run the technical staff.
那就去做吧
Then do it.
我觉得
I-- I don't-- I don't think
我没有权限去改革
it's my place to reconfigure the board.
只有你有这个权力
Only you have the authority.
我赋予你这个权利 查理
I'm granting you the authority, Charlie.
接受它 该怎么做就怎么做
Assert it. Do whatever you must.
要是假设你是我有用的话 就那么干
If it helps to pretend you're me, pretend.
我就是这么做的
That's what I do.
首先 我想谢谢大家
First off, I'd like to thank you all
能准时来参加
for being punctual
枪组的第一次
on our first official morning
正式早会
as the gun group.
我知道你们很多人
I'm sure many of you
更愿意研究内爆
would rather be working on implosion.
你们可能觉得自己的天赋被埋没了
You may feel your talents have been overlooked--
就像躲在内爆阴影里的弟弟妹妹
Like the younger sibling living in implosion's shadow.
但查尔斯·达尔文也不是长子
But Charles Darwin was a younger sibling
美国也不是
and so was America.
内爆无疑是个很美好的解决方法
There's no question implosion is a beautiful solution,
但美好赢不了战争
But beauty does not win wars.
只有无情地蛮力才能胜利
Wars are won by blunt force, brutality.
枪不美好 但却赢得了
Guns, not beauty, have won every war
中国发明火♥药♥以来的所有战争
since the Chinese invented black powder.
枪从英国人手上解放了美国
Guns liberated this country from the British,
它们从一战中解放了欧洲
They liberated Europe in the last world war.
里德·奥克利的脑子也是枪解放的
A gun also liberated Reed Akley's brain.
瘦子是一个基于上千年的
Thin Man was a gun-type weapon
弹道科学而生的枪型武器
based on a thousand years of ballistic science.
你们研制出了射筒 射弹
You've got a barrel, you've got a projectile.
我们都知道瘦子计划失败了
Now, we all know Thin Man failed--
我们就是为这个来的吗
Is that what we're doing here?
复活已经失败的计划
Resurrecting a cadaver?
瘦子计划的问题不在于枪式模型
The problem with Thin Man wasn't the gun.
而是子弹 钚
It was the bullet-- plutonium.
如果我们把钚换成铀
But if we swap plutonium for uranium,
枪式模型的设计就奏效了
the gun design can work.
我们一起努力让它成功吧
And we are going to make it work together.
谢谢 海尔格
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表