剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
I traveled His earth for 58 years to arrive at this desk.
这是我的使命
It's my mission.
也许你会发现挖战壕才是你的使命
Maybe you'll find yours digging ditches.
现在去跟你妻子道别吧
Now go say good-bye to your wife.
我很快就出来
I'll be out in just a minute.
我们马上上车离开这里
Let's get right back in the car and get out of here.
有宪兵在外面等着带我回兵营
There's an MP waiting outside to take me to the barracks.
兵营
The barracks?
他不想让我来见你
He doesn't want me to see you.
说我们两个在一起比分开会惹出更多麻烦
Says we're more trouble together than we are apart.
好吧
Fine.
那好 我回普林斯顿
Fine, I'll go to Princeton
然后告诉全世界他们
and then I can tell the world what--
莱莎
Liza.
他也不会让你离开的
He won't let you leave either.
不
No.
不 你告诉过我只要两天
No, you told me two days.
我会解决这一切的
I am gonna figure this out.
我保证
I promise.
这次你需要多久
And how long will that take?
1945年新年快乐
半年后
全体注意
Your attention.
欢迎所有维修人员参加今晚的跨年晚会
All maintenance personnel are invited to join us to ring in 1945
一起敲响欢迎1945年的钟声
at tonight's big New Year's Eve jamboree.
1944年12月31日
多谢你今天来见我 法兰克
Thanks for coming in to see me today, Frank.
我肯定你本来有更好的跨年计划
I'm sure you have better ways to ring in the New Year.
我没的选择
I didn't have a choice.
但你确实选择在半年前回到了镇上
But you did choose to come back to the Hill six months ago.
美国♥军♥方历史上学历最高的步兵
Best-educated grunt in the history of the US military.
我把这个写出来怎么样
What do you say we unbury that lead?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我得喝一杯
I'm gonna need a drink.
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第五集
很难相信一年内发生了什么
Well, it's hard to believe what can happen in one year.
瘦子计划搁浅了 内爆成了香饽饽
Thin Man fizzles, implosion becomes the mot juste,
艾萨克坐上了第一把交椅
Isaacs lands on Boardwalk.
与此同时 世上最聪明的科学家之一
Meanwhile, one of the brightest scientists in the world
重新出现在了镇上
reemerges on the Hill,
只不过他是来给人刷鞋敬礼的
only he's shining shoes and flying salutes.
给我解释一下到底怎么回事
Help me solve for X.
我之前在别的营地工作
I was working at another site.
惹毛了某位华盛顿的大人物
I pissed on the wrong pair of loafers in Washington.
所以你飞速穿过大门
So you waltz in the gates,
跑到军方办公室应征入伍了
go to the military office and enlist?
有点难以让人相信啊
Kind of hard to believe.
这很符合你这篇用于政♥治♥宣传的
It'll fit in with the rest of the propaganda in your,
官方历史
official history.
我明白过去一年发生过机密泄露
I understand there were some information breaches this past year.
所以达罗上校才会被派来封锁这里
That, um, Colonel Darrow was brought in to lock the place down.
你是在问我吗
Is that a question?
我并不觉得上校是那种
The Colonel doesn't strike me as a man
会给人第二次机会的人
who retails in second chances.
所以为什么他给了你第二次机会
So why would he give you one?
是达罗派你来测试我的吗
Did Darrow send you here to test me?
我提出要求 而他同意了
I made a request and he granted it.
不如我们重新再来一遍吧
So can we just start from the beginning?
我最后终于找到了去兵营的路
Eventually, I found my way to the barracks.
1944年6月
欢迎回来 长官
Welcome back, sir.
我刚才正在读凯莉寄来的信
I was just reading a letter from Callie.
有两件事
Uh, two things--
你别跟我谈论我女儿
we don't discuss my daughter
还有别叫我长官 你的军衔比我高
and you don't call me sir. You outrank me.
好吧 叫你博士还是二等兵
Yes, uh, Doctor, Private?
-法兰克 -好的
- Frank. - Okay.
我的床铺在哪
Which rack is mine?
他们应该把你安排在那边了
I think they have you over here.
上校派你去干活 具体让你干什么
The Colonel put you to work. What did he have you doing?
跟这里的其他士兵一样
Same as every other soldier here.
你以前的小组成员看到你
And what did your old group think
以军人身份重回镇上 他们有何感想
when they saw you back on the Hill in uniform?
我不明白 你怎么穿上军装了呢
I don't get it. How'd you wind up in the chimp suit?
他们不会征我们其他人入伍吧
They're not drafting the rest of us, are they?
不会 你们可以继续保持平民身份
No, you all get to keep your civvies.
一言难尽 但
It's complicated, but,
是我自愿入伍的
I volunteered.
什么 你为什么要那么做
What? Why on earth would you do that?
法兰克 我们真的很需要你回归内爆组
Frank, we really need you back in implosion.
领导层可不这么认为
Leadership doesn't see it that way.
你们保持低调就行 好好干活
Just keep your heads down, all right? Do your work.
而你继续干体力活
And you did your work.
但你是名科学家
But you're a scientist.
我是说最终总会有人♥大♥胆提出
I mean, eventually somebody had the novel idea
为你安排些跟科学相关的工作 对吧
to get your hands on some science, right?
在计算机房♥跟女士们一起做计算吗
Wrestling equations with the ladies in the computer pool?
我猜这可能算吧
I guess you could call it that.
你觉得自己算是名好士兵吗
Would you say you were a good soldier?
我做好了本职工作
I did my job.
你服从命令吗
You follow orders?
每一位士兵都服从命令
Every soldier follows orders.
那一等兵登勒维呢
What about Private First Class Dunlavey?
他服从命令吗
Did he follow orders?
登勒维一向都谨遵指令
Dunlavey always followed orders.
在休息啊 博士 二等兵 长官
At ease, Doctor, Private, sir.
-你抽烟吗 -戒了
- You smoke? - I quit.
如果一开始你没戒掉的话
If at first you don't succeed...
温特
这打火机很不错
That's a neat lighter.
是我的护身符
It's a good luck charm.
在战壕里我用它看连环画
I used it in the trenches to read the funnies.
你有凯莉的消息吗
So you heard from Callie?
我以为规矩是不能提她
Thought we had a rule.
规矩不由我定
I can't make the rules.
你军衔比我高 记得吗
You outrank me, remember?
她有段时间没给我写信了
She hasn't sent a letter in a while.
她的上一封信我已经读了无数遍
Read the last one about a billion times.
她信里一直在讲蒙特利尔的事
She talks all about Montreal.
她说那里警♥察♥都骑马
She says the police ride horses.
她一直想去大城市生活
She always wanted to live in a big city.
我刚到这时 感觉自己是地球上最孤单的人
When I got here, i was the loneliest guy on planet Earth.
我很讨厌这里
I hated it.
空气很干 还有这里的人
The air's so dry and the people.
感觉快要窒息了
It's like being smothered.
但我之后遇到了你女儿
But then I met your daughter.
突然之间我觉得这里的空气是世上最新鲜的
All of a sudden the air was the cleanest air I ever smelled.
为了见她我什么都愿意做 长官
I'd do anything to see her, sir.
但他要想再见凯莉还得等很久吧
But it'll be a long time till he sees Callie again, won't it?
立正
Attention!
我有好消息要宣布
I've got happy news.
你们中间有几位幸运的士兵将有机会
Some of you lucky soldiers are gonna be given the opportunity
去海外参战
to take up arms overseas.
念到名字的人明早八点向德瑞吉尔中尉报道
The following men report to Lieutenant Dreidger at 0800.
道波斯二等兵 萨莱拉中士
Private Dobbs, Sergeant Salera,
准下士邦德朗
Lance Corporal Bondurant,
卡波西二等兵
Private Kaposi,
和一等兵登勒维
and Private First Class Dunlavey.
祝你们好运 先生们
Good luck to you, gentlemen.
大家解散
You're dismissed.
他们告诉过我不会送我上战场的
They told me it would never happen.
终于有事情可以写信告诉凯莉了
Finally something to write Callie about.
他在太平洋战场的后方指挥所工作吗
He's in the rear command of the Pacific?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表