剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
他可以让我们加入目标委员会
He can get us a seat on the target committee.
我不能那么做 弗兰克
I can't do that, Frank. I mean--
我要时间安排一下
I need some time to settle it.
再过九十天就试验了
The test is in 90 days.
你要时间干嘛 往上爬吗
You need time to, what, climb the ladder?
我不能在上任第一天就向白宫请♥愿♥
I can't petition the White House on my first day of the job.
我会直接被赶回去的
I'll wind up straight back where I started.
是 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
别让我后悔告诉你
Don't make me regret telling you.
慢速开门
致美国总统
我们是原♥子♥弹♥的设计者
...致命武器的政♥治♥后果
使用武器的责任感
我们要求...
募集签名
我事事都按你的要求做了
I have followed your orders to the letter.
我几个月都没跟我丈夫说过话
I haven't spoken to my husband in months, as you know.
下次帮我向他问好
Please send him my best next time you do.
但你还是个众所周知的煽动者 温特夫人
But you're still a known agitator, Mrs. Winter.
我更喜欢被称为流氓植物学家
I prefer "rogue botanist."
你想我允许你进入
And you want me to grant you access
西半球最机密的工厂
to the most secure site in the western hemisphere
-以便你能 -确认原子辐射及废弃物
- So that you can... - Determine the health effects
对健康的影响
of atomic radiation and debris.
我看这点轴心国很快就知道了
I think the Axis is gonna find that out soon enough.
上校 我担心的不是轴心国的健康问题
Colonel, it's not the axis I'm worried about.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
你的办公室在这
Well, this is your office here,
而这里
and right here,
二十码之外的地方 就是E栋
only 20 yards away, is Building E.
你知道E栋楼里在干嘛吧
Now, do you know what happens in Building E?
你无权知道
Something above your clearance.
如果它正濒临临界点
Well, that wouldn't stop it
而我就坐在你的位子上
from killing me if it went fast critical
知不知道也救不了我的命
and I was sitting in your chair.
我听说上周出了点事
I heard you had an event last week--
一些研究生
A couple of graduate students
启动了快中子链反应
set off a fast-neutron chain reaction.
他们称之为"摸老虎屁♥股♥"
I believe they call it "Tickling the dragon's tail."
我知道他们怎么叫它
I know what it's called.
据我所知 老虎不喜欢被摸屁♥股♥
The dragons I know don't like to be tickled.
再多四秒钟 它就能变成自持链反应
Four seconds longer, and it would have become self-sustaining.
现在我们假设
So now let's assume
快中子临界持续了两到三分钟
fast criticality sustained for two to three minutes.
辐射强度与距离成平方反比
Radiant intensity is the inverse square of distance.
考虑到没有水泥墙
Factoring in the lack of concrete walls
来减轻风险
that mitigate exposure...
你和你的部下很有可能
You and your staff would most likely be...
会死
well, dead.
我之所以说有可能 是因为上校
I say "most likely" because, Colonel,
我们并不知道辐射量 但我们可以知道
we don't actually know, but we could.
*总有一天会发现受害人*
*As some day it may happen that a victim must be found*
*我有一份名单*
*I've got a little list*
*我有一份罪犯的名单*
*I've got a little list of society offenders--*
停
Hold on.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody,
我们休息五分钟
let's take five.
有点高了 是G调 对吗
It's a little higher. It's a G, right?
试试降G调
Try a flat on that.
你好 想帮我对下台词吗
Hi, want to help me with the lines?
我只是工作人员
Oh, I'm just a stagehand.
我们这是在荒岛上
Well, we're on a desert island here.
周围没多少姑娘 拜托了
Not enough girls to go around. Please?
请吧
Please.
我炽烈地爱着你
"I have loved you with a white-hot passion.
别退缩
Shrink not away from me."
定规矩是有原因的
We have rules for a reason.
如果别人看到我们讲话
If people see us talking--
武士为战争做准备
The samurai gird for battle.
不是用剑 而是用笔
Not with swords, but with pens.
现在大家在请♥愿♥
There's a petition going around.
罗斯福正在筹备一个委员会
FDR is forming a committee
来决定怎么使用小玩意
to decide how the Gadget gets used.
我们希望能派代表参加
We want a seat at the table.
我们
We?
你没签字吧
You didn't sign it, did you?
这是件好事
This is a good thing.
不不 对你来说不是
No. Not for you, it's not.
你不能签署任何东西 不能支持任何事情
You don't sign anything. You don't stand for anything.
你要获取查理·艾萨克的信任
You need to earn Charlie Isaacs' trust.
这才是你要做的
That is your role.
得按剧本演
Stick to the script.
顺便说一句 你还没恭喜我
You didn't congratulate me, by the way.
恭喜你什么 在种族主义话剧里当主角吗
For what? Getting the lead in a racialist play?
《日本天♥皇♥》讲的并不是日本
"The Mikado" isn't really about Japan.
它是在讽刺英国的社会习俗
It's a satire of British social mores.
你得放下那根调音管
You need to lay off that pitch pipe.
它让你脑子不好使了
You're cutting off the oxygen to your brain.
谁啊
Yeah?
有件事你得知道
There's something you ought to know.
他在组织签署抗♥议♥信
He's circulating some kind of protest screed.
是吗
Is that right?
是请♥愿♥ 上校 倡导一个革命性的建议
It's a petition, Colonel, advancing the revolutionary idea
即造小玩意的人
that the people who built the Gadget
在如何使用它上应该有一定的话语权
might have some say in how it's used.
你是个物理学家
You're a physicist,
不是地缘政♥治♥学方面的专家
not an expert in geopolitics.
你以为设计B-29轰炸机的人
You think the guys why designed the B-29 Bomber
能自己选轰炸目标吗
got to pick their targets?
他不光想成为委员会成员
He doesn't just want a seat at the table.
他是想关闭项目
He wants to shut down the project.
让温特博士去鼓吹他的观点
Let Dr. Winter run his BVDs up the flagpole.
看看谁会赞同
We'll see who salutes.
现在 如果批评民♥主♥批评够了
Now, if we're done second-guessing democracy,
你俩都可以走了
you're both dismissed.
你不能解散我 我不是士兵
You can't dismiss me. I'm not a soldier.
你为何不集中精力搞你的临界点实验
Why don't you go focus on your criticality experiments?
看上去你为了不把我们都炸死
It sounds like you have your hands full
正忙得不可开交
not blowing us to kingdom come.
帮我接外线
Get me an outside line.
司法部
Justice Department.
艾默特·达罗上校找胡佛局长
Colonel Emmett Darrow for Director Hoover.
我告诉过你要保密
I told you to be discreet!
现在你想在技术区搞工会吗
Now you're unionizing the tech area?
我没提起你
I didn't involve you.
你觉得查理会不知道
What, you think Charlie won't figure out
是谁告诉你布♥什♥要来的吗
who told you that Bush was coming?
我的两个室友
A couple of my bunk mates
将作为他的军方护卫
are acting as his military escort.
或许我是从他们那里听来的
Maybe I heard it from them.
海伦 我们不会再有其他机会了
Helen, we won't get another chance.
我也是
Neither will I.
上校不知道在对我搞什么把戏
The Colonel's running some kind of game on me.
艾萨克不会让我靠近万尼瓦尔·布♥什♥的
Isaacs won't let me anywhere near Vannevar Bush.
你得把这个给他
So, here, you have to give it to him.
或是烧了它
Or burn it on Isaacs' altar.
保住你在G组的位置
Keep your chair in G group.
我知道你会做出正确的选择
I know you'll do the right thing.
站那别动 二等兵
Hang back there, Private.
如果是上校派你们来的
Look, if the Colonel sent you,
我已经参拜过他了
I already kissed the ring, all right?
不是上校 大兵
No, not the Colonel, soldier.
你被技术区的头儿看上了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表