剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
My guess is every day
肯定想不出哪里出了错
Isaacs can't figure out what went wrong,
你的试验计划会一拖再拖
you lose a week or more on your test schedule.
可能国♥庆♥日也完不成
Probably already blew July Fourth.
再一眨眼就到八月了
Pretty soon you'll be looking into August.
或者我可以搭上你提到的那艘船
Or I could catch that cruise you offered,
也许就再也不会有试验了
maybe there will be no test at all.
温特博士
Dr. Winter?
我能在目标委员会里给科学家一个席位
I can get the scientists a seat on the Target Committee.
但不会是你
But it won't be you.
谢谢 吉姆
Thanks, Jim.
你不必如此的
You shouldn't have.
所以
So it, um...
就只是冒了些烟啊
just went up in smoke, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
像烤棉花糖一样
Yeah, it was like a marshmallow on a stick.
查理派了几个人回镇上
Charlie's sending a bunch of us back to the Hill
复查我们之前的工作了
to recheck our work.
好吧
Right. Um...
我一直
I've been...
在写这封给她姐姐的信
trying to write this letter to her sister.
只是
Only...
要怎么给一个未曾谋面的人写信呢
what do you say to someone you never met?
抱歉你无法来参加她的婚礼
"Sorry you couldn't come to her wedding"?
很抱歉她误入了一个施工现场然后
"Sorry she wandered off into a construction site and"...
福瑞茨
Fritz.
大家肯定都觉得是我的错
I'm sure everybody just thinks it's my fault.
那只是个意外
It was an accident.
我该陪她回家的 吉姆
I should have walked her home, Jim.
她说她不舒服
She said she was feeling off
我就让她一个人走了
and I just let her go and...
她的家人都不知道她具体在哪
You know, no one in her family even knew what state she was in.
军方可能就告诉他们一句她为国捐躯了
The Army is probably just gonna tell them that she died a hero.
确实如此啊
She did.
金妮最好了
Jeannie was the best.
人们总爱说这种假话
You know, people always say that kind of bull.
但她确实如此 对吧
But she really was, wasn't she?
听说你遇到了点麻烦
Heard you're having some trouble.
你不该来的
You don't wanna be here.
我跟上校说过我不需要你帮忙
And I told the Colonel I didn't need your help.
那肯定是他的听力出问题了
I think he must be hard of hearing
因为我来是听从
'cause I'm following a direct order
我的指挥官的直接命令
from my commanding officer.
所以你还不知道到底哪部分出了问题
So you still have no idea which part was faulty,
该让哪个部门修
which division can fix it.
更别提重新设计要花多长时间了
Never mind how long the redesign will take.
说不定就因为我们在谈话
Hell, you probably lost another day on the schedule
就会拖慢一天的进度呢
since we started talking.
所以你应该闭嘴
So maybe you should quit talking.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
德国广播刚刚宣布
German radio has just announced
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥死亡了
that Adolf Hitler is dead.
怎么回事
What's going on?
希♥特♥勒♥开枪自杀了
Hitler just blew his goddamn brains out.
结束了
It's all over!
长官
Sir.
-他在吗 -稍等 谢谢
- He there? - Hold, please.
查理 你好
Charlie, hello.
你在圣达菲县吗
You're in Santa Fe County?
你真该看看我昨晚睡的地方
Well, you gotta see the place I slept last night.
让我想起坐牢的日子
Made me nostalgic for the lockup.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your Goddamn mind?
好了 这是跟久未谋面的父亲
Hey, come on. Is that any way to greet your father
打招呼用的话吗
after all these years?
你就不该来 鲁莽而且愚蠢
You shouldn't have come here. It's reckless and stupid.
说不定还违反了保释条件
Probably a parole violation, too.
我改过自新了 查理
I'm a changed man, Charlie.
你以前就只是个可悲的老家伙
You were a sad old man before,
到死你也无法改变
you'll be a sad old man till the day you die.
好吧 请别这么说
Okay, look, don't say that, please.
不是这样的 好吗
That's not the way, okay?
他叫什么名字 查理
What's he called, Charlie, hmm?
我孙子
My grandson,
他叫什么名字
what's his name?
去死
Go to hell.
查理
Charlie?
艾比
Abby.
我刚转接了一个电♥话♥
I was on a call.
我们能找个地方单独谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我们打断一下节目 插播一条新闻
We are interrupting this program to bring you a news flash.
德国广播
German radio...
他们已经发明了一种新鸡尾酒
Well, they've already invented a novelty cocktail.
叫希♥特♥勒♥大脑 杜松子加红石榴酒
"Hitler's Brain"-- schnapps and red grenadine.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
关门
Shut the door.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
对我们来说幸运的是 欧洲战局缓和了
Thankfully for us, Europe's down to a dull simmer
海上航线应该会开通
and sea-lanes should be opening up.
我们什么时候走
We're leaving when?
明天 已经跟上校安排好了
Tomorrow. Arranged it with the Colonel.
我们的战争结束了
Our war is over.
我们和日本人没仇
We have no quarrel with the Japs.
我们的编外项目呢
What about our side project?
联络不到我们在X工厂和Z工厂的人了
Our contacts in Site X and Site Z have gone quiet.
可能没什么
Could be nothing,
也可能是危险在悄然逼向我们
or it could be a rope tightening round our necks.
我们还是不要等着看结果了
We shan't wait around to find out.
那我们窃取了相当于无价之宝的核武情报
What, so we poached a king's ransom worth in nuclear secrets
然后就把它丢在这里落灰吗
to leave it all behind in the dust?
不会把文件丢在这里落灰
Nothing's being left behind in the dust.
我们带文件一起走
We're carrying the papers with us.
装我们行李里 你疯了吗
In our luggage? Are you mad?
我们是同盟 别忘了
We're the Allies, don't forget.
他们又不会连内♥裤♥里都检查
They're not likely to go fingering our knickers.
好吧 这个
Yeah, well, it's, um--
有点太突然了
well, this is very sudden news.
收拾行李 保罗
Pack your things, Paul.
别伤感了
And don't get sentimental.
这里不过是旅途中的一站
This place was always a safari,
并不是家
not a home.
你老爹来电♥话♥了啊
So your old man called, huh?
他没比你老多少
Not much older than you.
我对我父亲也没什么好感
Yeah, I don't have much use for mine either.
他们都认为战争结束了
They all think the war's over.
能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
我们从第一天起
We've been selling them
就一直警告他们德国也在研发原♥子♥弹♥
the German version since day one.
一个人自杀了
Guy puts a bullet in his head,
所有人都高兴得跟过圣诞似的
everyone acts like it's Christmas morning.
更像光明节
More like Hanukkah.
-我不需要你 法兰克 -谁说你需要了
- I don't need your help, Frank. - I never said you did.
我会修好它的
I'm gonna fix it.
我一半的实验出问题
Well, half my experimental problems
最后都发现是因为雷♥管♥
boiled down to the detonators.
你用了32跟 对吧
You did use 32 of them, right?
我第一个检查的就是雷♥管♥ 法兰克
Yeah, the detonators were the first thing I checked, Frank.
黄 红 我不是色盲
Yellow, red. I'm not color-blind.
好吧
All right...
假设你是我
Say you're me.
那太好了 有个美丽年轻的妻子
Fun game. Got a beautiful young wife.
人生前途光明无限
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表