剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
做无线电报员 对吧
Radio ops, yeah?
莱莎应该比我更清楚
Liza would know better than I would.
而且她更擅长写作
She's better at writing.
他只派了登勒维一名士兵去塞班岛
Dunlavey's the only soldier he sent to Saipan.
你觉得他为什么那么做
Why do you think that is?
法兰克
Frank?
你是那家伙的喉舌 不如你自己去问他
Well, you're the man's shill. Why don't you ask him?
我们就到这里吧
I think we're done here.
请随手关门
达罗上校
Colonel Darrow!
塞班岛
Saipan?
一等兵登勒维入了伍就要为国效力 法兰克
Private Dunlavey enlisted to serve his country, Frank,
跟你一样
just like you.
你把他派去了这场战争中最像人间炼狱的地方
You sent him to the bloodiest theater in the Goddamn war.
我知道他有多么仰慕你和你妻子
I know how fond he is of you and your wife.
他肯定会写信的
I'm sure he'll write.
当我下了命令 我希望它能被服从
When I give an order, I expect it to be followed.
不许再在深夜探访医疗诊所
No more late-night visits to the medical clinic.
什么 你
What, you--
你这么做就因为我去见了我妻子
you did this because I went to visit my wife?
你可以解散了 二等兵
You're dismissed, Private.
1944年12月31日
最后一点 干燥气候对婴儿影响可能比较大
And lastly, the arid climate can be very hard on an infant,
所以给你们孩子喂食的次数可能得更频繁
so your baby may need to feed more frequently.
别人告诉我有配方食品
I was told there'd be formula.
对 婴儿配方食品需要加水稀释
Yes, infant formula needs to be reconstituted with water
所以保险起见我把它从包裹里拿出来了
and so I excluded it from the packages as a precaution.
你们还有别的问题吗
If you have any further questions?
下午愉快 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies.
如果你们的婴儿起了皮疹或是呼吸困难
If your infant develops a rash or trouble feeding,
请跟护士联♥系♥
please contact a nurse.
艾比 有阵子没见你了
Abby, it's been a while.
你是来见阿德尔曼医生的吗
Are you here to see Dr. Adelman?
不
No,
有一位护士告诉我你正在对怀孕情况
one of the nurses told me you were conducting
进行研究
a study on pregnancy.
想查技术区那边工作对健康情况的影响
Looking at the health effects of work in the tech area.
艾比 我真的很同情你的遭遇
Abby, I'm very sorry for what you've been through.
我完全理解你想寻找答案的心情
It's completely natural to want answers.
你看过我的资料吗
Did you look at my file?
我知道他们肯定有事没告诉我
I know there's something they're not telling me.
去年镇上一共有127名妇女怀孕
There were 127 pregnancies on the Hill last year
只有一例孕晚期流产
and only one late-term miscarriage.
我并不是说
I'm not saying that
镇上的工作对孕妇和胎儿没有影响
the work on the Hill has no effect on pregnancy,
我只是说我们没有证据
I'm just saying we have no evidence.
所以这就是
So it's...
上帝的旨意了
an act of God?
类似这种情况并不是总能给出医学解释
There isn't always a medical explanation in these cases.
如果你需要找人谈谈
If you need to talk to somebody...
我就是为了找人谈谈才来的
Talking is what got me here.
什么 难道你对报社记者过敏不成
What, are you allergic to newspaper reporters?
他又不是爱德华·默罗[美国著名记者]
He's not Edward R. Murrow.
他在为计划的进程写官方报道
He's writing the official history of the project.
可能还会改编成电影
They'll probably make a movie about it.
你难道不希望自己的名字出现在历史里吗
You wanna get left on the cutting room floor?
你们两位天才少年是最开始内爆小组的成员
So you two whiz kids were members of the original implosion team.
只有你们被查理·艾萨克招募进了他的测试组
The only two Charlie Isaacs anointed for his test group.
查理是个好领导
Well, Charlie's a great boss.
我是说 没错 他分给我们很多活
I mean, sure, he works us hard,
但如果他批评人 都是为了帮助我们进步
but if there's ever any criticism, it's only constructive.
他发型也很不错
He's got great hair, too.
我想听你们谈谈对另一位领导的想法
I wanna hear your thoughts about another boss.
奥本海默 在他的第二个孩子出生后
Oppenheimer. That man has been on a real roll
他简直可以说是个工作狂
since he had that second bambino.
不 我指的是法兰克·温特
No, I wanna talk about Frank Winter.
据我了解
From my understanding,
他斩断了所有跟华盛顿的联♥系♥
he torched every bridge from here to D.C.
甚至有时间把私人恩怨一笔勾销
Even found time to dust off an old grudge.
你是说他跟查理之间的事
You mean the thing with Charlie?
对 11月17日吗
Yeah. Uh, November 17th?
这个你能不报道吗
Can this be off the record?
那是我最爱的三个字
My three favorite words. -
1944年9月
这可是有纪念意义的时刻
It's historic!
可以跟圣路易斯棕人队红雀队大对决相媲美
We could be looking at a Browns-Cardinals showdown.
自1922年就再没发生过
It hasn't happened since 1922.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Sir.
小心车
Watch out.
天 他差点从我身上碾过去
God, he almost ran me over.
我给你们说 棕人队会笑到最后
I'm telling you, Browns are gonna take it.
-明智的选择 -问题是
- Smart money. - Here's the thing.
我父亲是棕人队的球迷
My father's a Browns fan,
所以不久后我可能会支持希♥特♥勒♥青年全明星
so I'd sooner root for the Hitler Youth All Stars.
但拜托 两支球队都来自圣路易斯
But come on, two teams from St. Louis--
老天
Jesus!
有人吗
Hello?
你之前还不相信我
You didn't believe me, huh?
拉塞尔 你好啊
Lazar! Uh, howdy!
我是福瑞茨 全名菲多♥维♥茨
Uh, Fritz. Fedowitz.
久仰大名 先生
Your reputation precedes you, sir.
-当然是美名在外 我很荣幸 -明天
- In a good way. It's an honor to-- - Tomorrow.
-什么 -你说什么
- What? - I'm sorry?
你们来晚了 否则我们就得在深更半夜
You're late. We're gonna be driving back on dirt roads
从土路上开回去
in the middle of the night.
那简直是自杀 你们明天再来
Gonna get ourselves killed. You come back tomorrow.
法兰克
Frank?
你现在在军械部工作了
Hey, you're working in Ordnance now?
你好吗 老领导
How are you, Commandante?
炸♥药♥ 威士忌 你们懂的
Oh, you know, explosives, whiskey.
-跟以前一样 -对 我让他们回去了
- Just like old times. - Yeah. I told them to go home.
明天就开建了
Construction starts tomorrow.
我们今晚得确定起重机的位置
We need to confirm the spot for the derrick tonight.
现在就去 否则我就告诉
Come now or I tell General Groves
格鲁乌斯将军你拒绝了加入的机会
that you refused the chance to weigh in.
将军可不是希望我加入
Well, the general doesn't want me to weigh in.
他想让我做决定
He wants me to decide.
那就今天决定
Then decide today.
那今天你完了
Well, it's your funeral.
车上估计得很挤
It's gonna be a tight fit.
我以为只有我们四个人
I was, uh-- I was only counting the four of us.
你数错了
Well, you counted wrong.
你就打算在这里
This is where you're gonna put
为你的小玩意建一个30米的高塔
the hundred-foot tower for your gadget?
这里可是整个山谷最空旷地带的
It's smack in the middle of the most exposed
正中心
part of the entire valley.
这里不显眼 道路通畅
It's discreet, it's accessible,
而且这里是最符合我们特殊的技术需求的地方
and it conforms best to our specific technical needs.
真棒
Oh, that's very, very good.
亲爱的美国
Dear America,
我们很抱歉 但你的炸♥弹♥被风吹走了
we're very, very sorry, but your bomb blew away with the wind.
但你不用担心
But don't you worry,
它最符合我们的特殊技术需求
it conforms best to our specific technical needs.
你先冷静点
All right, why don't you just calm down?
看来你们迷路了啊
You boys look like you're lost.
麦当诺奥兄弟
The McDonoaugh brothers.
你们认识
You-- you guys know each other?
你们这是侵占我家族的领地
Trespassing on my family's property.
这片土地属于美国政♥府♥
This land's the property of the United States government.
你忽视了五封法庭的传票
You've ignored five requests to appear before a judge.
2400块的价格可不低
$2,400 is a fair price.
这片沙漠可是个闹鬼的地方
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表