剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
怎么 战略情报局开不起玩笑吗
What's wrong? OSS can't take a joke?
战略情报局就是给养尊处优的
Strategic Services is a clubhouse
小少爷们玩乐的地方
for overbred schoolboys.
我是为更谦逊的主人效劳
I serve at the pleasure of a humbler master.
格鲁乌斯将军
General Groves.
是为自♥由♥
Freedom.
办公室不错
Nice office.
-坎坷不断 -是啊
- A lot of turnover. - Yes, well,
之后会好的
the third time's a charm.
你现在还不明白 查理
You don't see it yet, Charlie,
但我是你的朋友
but I am your friend.
我的朋友们都有名字
Most of my friends have names.
我希望你能告诉我真♥相♥ 可以吗
I want you to tell me the truth. Can you do that?
[最出色的一位吸血鬼德古拉伯爵的扮演者]
你以为我是贝拉·卢戈西的鬼魂吗
What do you think, I'm some Bela Lugosi spook?
因为我你才能坐在这里 而不是
I am the reason you're sitting behind that desk instead of--
在哪里
Where?
法兰克·温特在哪
Where is Frank Winter?
你把他关在某个地方
You pack him off to wherever it was
还想派我去折磨他
you were going to send me to torture him?
原来是因为这个
Ah, that's what this is.
战士的忠诚
A soldier's loyalty.
我来猜猜 法兰克不是我认为的那个人
Let me guess. Frank isn't the man I think he is.
他不是
He wasn't.
那我呢 我跟你想象的一样吗
What about me? Am I the guy you thought I was?
我不觉得你是鬼魂
See, I don't think you're a spook.
我觉得你是官僚
I think you're a bureaucrat.
我认为你是那种
I think you're the guy
在边检处找别人要证明的人
at the border checkpoint asking for papers.
你知道东欧的巴纳特省
Do you know the Banat province in eastern Europe
除了在几张旧地图上 已经不复存在了
doesn't exist anymore except on a few old maps?
在主出现之前
Before Christ turned up,
那里属于色雷斯人
it belonged to the Thracians
直到罗马人把他们赶尽杀绝
until the Romans bled them dry.
之后是哥特人 匈奴人 格庇德人
Then the Goths, the Huns, the Gepidae,
阿瓦尔人 紧接着是斯拉夫人
the Avars, followed by the Slavs,
然后是马扎尔人
then the Magyars.
[儿歌♥《圣诞的十二天》]
四只鸣唱的鸟儿 三只法国鸡 我懂
Four colly birds, three French hens, I get it.
然后匈牙利人在那里开始做生意
Then the Hungarians set up shop
直到奥斯曼土耳其人将他们赶了出去
until the Ottoman Turks cut them down.
然后我的祖先去了那里
That's when my family arrived.
他们经商
Merchants.
主要是贩盐
Salt, mostly.
他们和塞尔维亚人一同赶走了土耳其人
They fought with the Serbs to beat back the Turks.
然后一位波斯尼亚农民的儿子
Then the son of a Bosnian farmer
向一位哈布斯堡皇族开了一枪
put a bullet in a Habsburg
全世界便陷入水深火热
and the world caught fire.
然后巴纳特♥共♥和国成立了
And then it became the Banat Republic
仅维持了两周
for all of two weeks.
那曾是犹太人们的天堂
It was a haven for Jews
直到轴心国到来 希♥特♥勒♥的出现
until the Axis rolled in and Hitler...
希♥特♥勒♥一次性解决了犹太人的问题
Hitler solved the Jewish problem once and for all.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥人正虎视眈眈
Now the Russians are knocking at the gate.
当你经历过一个国界已无意义的年代
When you've lived in a place where borders have no meaning,
国界对你而言便愈发重要
borders come to mean a great deal.
我在这个国家生活了20年
20 years I've lived in this country,
但我门口还是随时放着个收拾好的行李箱
yet still I keep a packed suitcase by the front door.
挺好
Good.
我们上车继续聊 兜兜风
Let's throw it in the car, go for a drive,
把法兰克接回来
pick up Frank.
他走了 再也不会回来
He's gone, and he's never coming back.
什么叫走了
What does that mean, gone?
他死了吗
He's dead?
我不信
I don't believe you.
你了解他
You knew the man.
你觉得法兰克·温特会轻易投降吗
Do you think Frank Winter would surrender quietly?
战争改变一切
Sands shift during wartime.
没人能一劳永逸
No one-- no one has tenure.
只有适者才能生存
The ones who survive are the ones who adapt.
下回直接打电♥话♥找我
Next time, call me directly.
我叫埃弗兰·费舍
My name is Avram Fisher.
我怎么这么没礼貌
Where are my manners?
-恭喜 -为了生存还是适应环境
- Congratulations. - For surviving or adapting?
为了新生儿
For the baby.
恭喜你和夫人
Mazel tov to you and your wife.
你邀请凯莉
You invited Callie to dinner
来加油站吃晚餐
at a filling station?
拉尔夫和贝蒂咖啡馆 就是这
Ralph and Betty's Cafe. This is it.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
埃琳娜
Elena?
我叫她回家了
I sent her home.
你去哪了
Where were you?
出门了
Out.
艾比
Abby.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Is there something that you need to tell me?
查理 从你上次来的时候
You know, Charlie, I think we dug up all the skeletons
我们把该说的都说清楚了
the last time you stopped by.
邻居全都听到了
I'm sure the neighbors can give you a transcript.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
她告诉你了
She told you.
我还是得听你这死亡天使亲口说
I had to hear it from the Angel of Death.
-什么 -艾比
- What? - Abby.
查理
Charlie.
你是打算签了离婚协议
You were going to sign the divorce papers
然后跟乔伊一起从后门溜出去吗
and sneak out the back door with Joey?
这是上天的预示
This is a sign.
我才不信这个 查理
I don't believe in signs, Charlie.
好好 这比预示更好
Fine, it's better than a sign.
这是个机会
It's a chance.
太迟了
It's too late.
欧洲有个疯子
There's a lunatic in Europe
每天都让成千的犹太孩子成为孤儿
making orphans out of a thousand Jewish kids a day.
你想让这两个也从小没父亲吗
You want two more to grow up without their father?
你以为我不知道欧洲的状况吗
You think I don't know about Europe?
你说真的吗
Honestly?
你还记得我们在麻省综合医院的第一个大夫吗
You remember that first doctor at Mass General?
长得像卡尔文·柯立芝的那个
The one who looked like Calvin Coolidge?
他说这在医学上是不可能的
A medical improbability. That's what he called it.
我当时告诉你 就算一起养猫我也不在乎
And I told you we could raise Siamese cats for all I care.
是你一直非想要个女儿
But you wanted a daughter so badly.
我们都想
We both did.
而且你也证明了医生说的是错的
And you proved the doctors wrong.
从一开始你就说感觉怀的像是男孩
Right out of the gates, you said it felt like a boy,
你的感觉也是对的
and you were right about that, too.
本以为我再也不会见到你了
Thought I'd never see you again.
我是说 对我来说 你已经死了
I mean, for all I knew, you were dead.
然后你就那么走进门
And then you came in the door
还说是我毁了咱们的婚姻
and you said that I poisoned our marriage.
听着
Listen.
无论你我之间发生过什么
Whatever happened between me and you
我和她发生过什么
or me and her
-或是你和... -查理
- or you and-- - Charlie.
这不是我们的错
It's not us.
都是这个鬼地方弄的
It's this place.
我像这里其他不待见妻子的混♥蛋♥一样
I treated you like every other jerk
对待你
on this hill treats his wife.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
我忘了你有多好
I forgot what I had.
但我们有个孩子
But there's a kid in there.
他还不知道他爸爸搞砸了
He doesn't know his father screwed up.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表