剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
老天 我是不是不应该
Oh, God, uh, was I not supposed to...?
-抱歉 -你做得很棒
- Um, sorry. - You did great.
你也很棒 天
You did great. Wow.
你可真专业
You're a pro.
我是说
Well, I mean--
我不是说那个
I'm not saying that, uh--
我是说 你明显不是
I mean, you're not obviously, uh--
你明显不是专业从事那方面的
you're not a pro in that sense.
但等下 你不会真是职业的吧
But wait, you're-- you're not a pro, are you?
从没有人在第一次约会时
I've, uh-- I've never been asked
问我是不是妓♥女♥
if I was a hooker on a first date before.
老天 不是
Oh, God, no, well,
我很抱歉 我不是那意思
I'm sorry, I-- I didn't mean--
我只是 只是
it's just-- it's just, uh,
这里有很多好女孩
a lot of the nice girls here,
比如金妮 她们有时
like Jeannie, they sometimes--
等下 我们是在约会吗
um-- wait, are we on a date?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
我们可以去约会
'Cause we could go on one.
我是说 一次正常的约会
I mean, like a-- a regular one,
比如去看戏剧
like to the theater.
你喜欢去戏院吗
Do you like the theater?
[《凯撒大帝》 莎士比亚 朱生豪译本]
那个凯歇斯有一张消瘦憔悴的面孔
"Young Cassius has a lean and hungry look.
他用太多心思
He thinks too much.
这样的人是危险的
Such men are dangerous."
你会背莎士比亚
Wow, you can recite Shakespeare?
你等下还要告诉我
Next you're gonna tell me
你包里装着星球漫画第一册吗
you have a copy of Planet Comics number one in your purse.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
稍等 我马上就来
Just a-- I'll be out in a second.
你准备请女士进来吗
You gonna ask a girl in?
你应该抽支烟
You should take up smoking.
盖住烧纸的味道
Covers the smell of burnt papers.
你在间谍学校学过这招吗
Did they teach you that in spy school
还有用口♥交♥来收服别人
along with the use of fellatio as a tool of persuasion?
不 我在高中时就学会了
No. That I learned in high school.
你想让我道歉吗
Did you want me to apologize
为口♥交♥的事
for the blowjob?
他们接触你时你在干什么 回去继续做就好
I want you to go back to wherever they found you.
是我联♥系♥了他们 跟你一样
I found them, same as you.
不
Oh, no.
我们不一样
We are not the same.
阶级斗争需要动用一切人力资源
The class struggle uses whatever human material is available
-来达到最终目的 -我不是共♥产♥党员
- to fulfill its objectives. - I'm not a Communist.
我跟你的同伴联♥系♥
I only reached out to your associates
只是因为军方枪杀了我的朋友
because the Army shot my friend.
那个亚裔
The oriental.
-我看过你的档案 -他叫希德
- I read your file. - His name was Sid.
你觉得如果希德生为白种人
Do you think that they would have killed Sid
还会被杀吗
if he'd looked like you?
如果你不是共♥产♥党员
If you're not a Communist,
你为什么要冒生命危险告诉他们炸♥弹♥的情报
why are you risking your own neck to give them a bomb?
不是炸♥弹♥ 是原♥子♥弹♥
Not a bomb, the bomb.
就好比 好比皇后
It's-- it's the queen.
你
Do you--
你会不会下象棋
do you ever play chess?
皇后是棋局中实力最强的棋子
The queen is the most powerful piece on the chessboard.
我们就是在为军方造这种炸♥弹♥
That's what we're building here
但他们却枪杀自己祖国的同胞
for an army that shoots its own citizens.
如果世界上只有我们有这种炸♥弹♥
If we are the only ones who have it,
很可能会将地球炸为灰烬
we'll probably blow up the world.
但如果
But if--
如果斯大林也有这种炸♥弹♥
if Stalin has a bomb in his pocket, too,
大家就打成平手
the game ends in a draw.
陷入僵持 不会有人因此送命
It's a stalemate. Nobody dies.
我只是想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
你确实做得很对
No, you were.
-现在也是 -真的吗
- You still are. - Really?
我可不这么觉得
Didn't feel that way
当我把尸体塞进别克车后备箱的时候
when I was shoving a body in the trunk of a Buick.
什么
What?
我的资料里没写这些细节吗
Did they leave that detail out of my file?
你的革命同志在离我半米远的地方杀了人
Your comrade killed a guy two feet away from me.
现在我晚上根本睡不着
Now I can't sleep at night.
-杀了誰 -我不知道
- Who was it? - I don't know.
是军方的特工 这无关紧要
It was military intelligence. It doesn't matter.
我受够阶级斗争这一套了
I'm all through with the class struggle.
他们想让你每周上交报告
They're expecting weekly reports
由我来转送
and I'm supposed to deliver them.
是嘛 希望他们别枪杀了送信人
Yeah, well, I hope they don't shoot the messenger.
你不明白
You don't get it.
他们杀了位政♥府♥特工
They killed a government agent.
你觉得他们会如何处理一位中途退出的匹兹堡人
What do you think they're gonna do to a dropout from Pittsburgh
或是临阵退缩的科学家
or to a scientist who's got cold feet?
即便是
Even if--
即便是我想帮忙
even if I wanted to help,
项目重组了
the project's been reorganized,
我被分在C组 没有权限了
I'm on the C team. I don't have access anymore.
接触不到他们想要的情报
Not to the kind of information they want.
你是天才
Well, you're the genius.
对吧
Right?
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
你知道
You know,
海伦·普林斯之前来这儿 是为了
when Helen Prins showed up here, that was, uh--
是为了我们计划要做的测试
that was about the test we're planning.
-我向你保证没什么可担心的 -我知道
- I promise you have nothing to worry about. - I know.
除了那个 "林肯夫人"
Aside from that, "Mrs. Lincoln,"
昨晚一切都很完美
it was a lovely evening.
罗伯特·奥本海默的职位应该由你做
You should have Robert Oppenheimer's job.
让间谍杀手来站岗
Spy killer on guard duty.
看来上校很怕这女的
The Colonel must be scared of this broad.
跟温特太太好好玩吧
Have fun with Mrs. Winter.
海伦·普林斯博士
因为你在专业领域的杰出贡献 以及有着成为一名杰出领导的巨大潜力 我希望你能有机会在新的岗位继续你重要的研究工作 请考虑接受领导一个新的研究小组的工作
J·R·奥本海默敬上
-你确定吗 -对 相信我
- You sure about this? - Yeah, trust me.
我从一个印第安女佣那弄来的
I got 'em from one of the Indian maids.
她自己做的 是纯银的
She makes them herself. This is real silver.
挺好
Yeah.
跟你很搭
That'll work.
在一切还能挽回时还有什么最后建议吗
You got any last advice before I walk the plank?
我想想
Well,
实际上 确实有
yes, as a matter of fact.
你应该接受去G组工作的任命
You should take the assignment with G group.
你对查理·艾萨克有什么意见都不要紧
It doesn't matter what you think of Charlie Isaacs.
这测试
This test--
这测试拉开了新时代的帷幕
this test is the start of a whole new era.
就好比奥罗的星际战舰
This is like Auro's interplanetary cruise ship
坠毁在木星上
crash-landing on Jupiter.
我不知道 我
I don't know, I--
我只是 不在乎出名什么的
I just-- I don't need the prestige.
也许大多数人在乎 但
Maybe most guys do, but--
你牙缝里卡了食物
You have food in your teeth.
只有我告诉你实话 伙计
I am telling you the truth, buddy.
不会有其他人这么做
No one else is gonna.
你不能白白放弃这种大好机会
You cannot let an opportunity like this pass you up.
我只是 只是
I ju-- it's just--
我喜欢跟你共事
I like working with you.
没有你我不知道该怎么办
I wouldn't know what to do without you.
所以
That's,
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表