剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
纳粹在偷取我们的成果
The Nazis are stealing our work.
他们在用我算的东西造炸♥弹♥
They're building their bomb on the back of my goddamn math.
官僚主义居然言中了
The bureaucrat was right.
鸡舍里溜进了一只狐狸
There's a fox in the henhouse.
有个间谍
There is a spy.
镇上有个间谍
There is a spy back on the Hill.
我的神啊
Oh, my God.
你们不是要让我招供吗
Hey, you want me to talk?
我全招
I'll talk!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 这里有人吗
Hello? Is anyone here?
我有1478个犯人
1,478 agitators in my care
但其中没有你
and you ain't one of 'em.
虽然一样臭
Smell like one of 'em.
我这是在哪
W-where am I?
你谁啊 逃跑之王吗
Who are you, Houdini?
绝对是史上第一个往监狱里越的人
Must be the first guy ever broke into prison.
不
No.
不 我是被带到这里来的
No, no, I was brought here.
谁带你来的
By whom?
不知道 我不知道他的名字
I don't know. I don't know his name.
他是政♥府♥X-4特工
He was a X-4 government agent.
听我说
Listen to me.
打给圣达菲33200
Call Santa Fe 33200.
告诉他们G-11号♥有麦格派的重要信息汇报
You tell them badge G-11 has important information about Magpie.
如果他们想知道
And if they want it,
就得把我弄出去
they gotta get me out of here.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
是嘛
Yeah.
很多人都这么说
I hear that a lot.
所有非正式送来的犯人
Anybody winds up here off the books,
都是山姆大叔想让他彻底失踪的人
that's someone Uncle Sam wants to disappear.
我也只能从命啊
Who am I to argue?
我们把他跟日本人关一起看看怎么样
What say we throw him in with Tojos? See what happens?
不不
No, no.
不 等等 等下
No, wait-- wait a minute.
我不是 我不该在这里的
I'm not-- I'm not supposed to be in here.
这肯定是什么误会
There's been some kind of misunderstanding!
我给你们看的是军方授权的
I'm showing you this classified footage
机密录像
at the request of the Army.
这就是我们的士兵踏足欧洲
These are the conditions our guys can expect
将要面对的境况
when we put boots down in Europe.
谁能开下灯吗
Can someone hit the lights?
我们要进攻欧洲了
We're invading Europe?
-什么时候 -机密
- When? - Also classified.
但一旦成真 军方将派出特殊小组
But when we do, the Army's gonna deploy a special team
寻找WAMDS
to look for W.A.M.D.S.
WAMDS是什么
W.A.M.D.S?
大规模杀伤性武器
Weapons adaptable to mass destruction.
他们会在德国找我们的姐妹城市
They'll be looking for our German sister city.
一个制♥造♥同样大规模杀伤性武器的地方
A place just like this building a W.A.M.D.
-跟我们一样 -他们造得怎么样了
- just like ours. - How far along are they?
只有战时流言不足为信
There's nothing but wartime rumor.
只有我们能告诉军方要找什么
It's up to us to tell the Army what to look for,
不光是大型工厂和铀储库
not just oversized factories and uranium stockpiles.
-发挥想象 -那我们的武器呢
- Use your imaginations. - What about our weapon?
不是在计划试爆吗
I thought we were planning a test detonation.
我们会组建新的测试小组
We'll be forming a new test group.
很快就会对此发表通知
There will be an announcement soon.
现在在这屋里的人 这就是你们的任务
For now if you're in this room, you have your assignment.
好了
All right.
别在这闹 海伦
Not here, Helen.
我给你留了六条信息
I left you six messages.
我要管理六百名技术人员
I'm running a technical staff of 600.
我有点忙
I'm a little busy.
也对 你又跟弗兰克谈过了
Right. You talk to Frank again?
没有 抱歉
Uh, no. Sorry.
我得给特别工程分队成员做内爆简报
I have to brief the S.E.D. staff on implosion.
-弗兰克就是内爆 -我们都得往前看
- Frank is implosion. - We all have to move on.
-我有啊 -得了吧 海伦
- Oh, I have. - Come on, Helen.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
等等 别
Wait! Hey! Wait! No!
等一下 等一下
Hey! Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
-后退 -别走
- Stay back! - No!
-别再往前一步 -等等
- Don't take another step! - Wait!
等等 不不
Wait, no-- no, no, you--
不是你想的那样
you got the wrong idea.
天哪 你知道这是哪吗
God, do you know-- do you know what this place is?
这是再安置营 对吗
It's a-- it's a relocation camp, right?
关押日本政♥治♥犯的地方
For the internment of Japanese political dissidents?
-举起双手 -什么
- Hands! - What?
-双手 举给我看 -好
- Hands. Show 'em to me! - Okay.
好
All right.
初来乍到吗
Fresh off the boat?
两手清白 没干过体力活
Clean hands. No labor vos liberabit for you.
劳动创造自♥由♥
"Work will set you free"?
帮不了外面那些人
It's not helping the guys out there.
知识分子 对吧
College man, eh?
这在土佐倒是挺实用
Yeah, that'll come in real handy in Tosa.
土佐是什么 这所监狱的名字吗
Tosa? What is that, the name of this prison?
我们所在城镇的名字
The name of the town we're in?
-是什么 我们在哪 -退后
- What? Where are we? - Back!
是什么 老天 算了
What the-- Jesus. Never-- never mind.
回来
Hey, come back!
回来 我要打电♥话♥
Come back! I need to make a phone call!
我知道了
I figured it out.
你是胡迪尼 对吧
You're Houdini, right?
胡迪尼为美国著名魔法师
能凭空出现的人
The guy who appeared out of thin air.
我们都听说过你
We heard about you.
你真的不知道你被关在这的原因
You really don't know why we're here.
我十五岁时见过胡迪尼
I saw Houdini when I was 15.
我觉得你应该不会撬锁
I don't suppose that you can pick a lock--
你还没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
土佐是什么
What is Tosa?
是日本的一个省
It's a province in Japan.
在那他们饲养斗犬
They breed fighting dogs.
那里的斗犬是世界上最好的
They're the finest in the world.
监狱的守卫没有养狗
The guards in this prison don't have any dogs.
但是 当你无聊且又是嗜赌之人时
But, uh, when you're bored and you're a betting man,
你只能就地取材
you work with what you got.
在这你有一群
And what you got here is a bunch of guys
严格意义上不存在的人
who don't, strictly speaking, exist.
所以为何不把他们扔进牢里
So why not throw 'em into an empty cellblock,
让他们自相残杀呢
see who survives?
太疯狂了
That's insane.
他们不可能期望我们
They can't just expect us to--
自相残杀
Kill or be killed?
如果狗不斗
If the dogs won't fight,
那就加热狗笼
heat up the cage.
他们总有办法
They, uh-- they have their ways.
你等着看吧
You'll see.
没人能逼我们自相残杀
Nobody can force us to murder each other.
他们通常把白人跟日本人关在一起
Usually they throw a white guy in with a Jap.
每次都是庄家赢
The house always wins.
那是广播吗
Is that a radio?
哪里
Where?
没事了
Never mind.
听着
Listen...
我们在这多久了
How long have we been here?
十二个小时
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表