剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
听我说
Listen to me!
联♥系♥圣达非332...
Call-- call Santa Fe 332--
操
God damn it!
你上次吃东西是什么时候
Hey, uh, how long since you ate?
昨天
Yesterday.
你呢
You?
我听说过
I heard about this.
他们往饭菜里面下药
They drug the food.
有时是一份饭菜被下药 有时是两份
Sometimes one tray, sometimes both.
让我们其中一人占优势
Deal one of us an advantage, see?
-制♥造♥不平衡状态 -简直疯了
- Imbalance. - That's crazy.
让两个陌生人互相残杀并不那么容易
It can't be that easy getting two strangers to kill each other.
显然 你不是历史老师
Well, you obviously don't teach history.
好
Okay.
那这两份饭菜
So we both eat
每一份我们都一人一半
from both trays at the same time.
这样如果真有什么
That way if something happens,
我们俩都中招 怎么样
it happens to both of us, okay?
好
Yeah.
选错沙漠了 撒哈拉沙漠肯定更暖和
Picked the wrong desert. I bet it's warm in the Sahara.
冷死了 还要多久
It's freezing. How much longer?
再六个板 九十分钟
Six more plates. 90 minutes.
谁来讲个鬼故事
Who's got a spooky story?
我想到了个吓人的故事
I suppose I've got a spook story.
你们知道情报部那个戴眼镜的家伙吧
You know that G-2 guy with the glasses
总鬼鬼祟祟躲在灌木丛里
always skulking around bushes
手里还拿个可乐瓶
with a cola bottle in his hand?
我讨厌他
I hate that guy.
两周前
He vanished
他从人间蒸发了
into the ether two weeks ago.
他们在路边发现了他的工牌
They found his badge by the side of the road.
都已经稀烂了
Much the worse for wear.
-你哪儿听来的消息 -我的秘密线人
- Where did you hear that? - My secret informant.
是某个跟他有一腿的陆军妇女队员吧
Whichever WAC he's boffing now.
我们要找的是纳粹版本的
We're looking for the Nazi version
曼哈顿计划的内容 对吧
of the Manhattan Project, right?
我们就只要找我们自己的纳粹
We're basically looking for our Nazi...
...纳粹份子米克斯 纳粹份子克罗斯利
...Nazi-Meeks, Nazi-Crosley--
烂醉英国物理学家的反义词是什么
What's the opposite of a drunk English physicist?
清醒的爱尔兰神父 能找到一个算你走运
A sober Irish priest! And good luck finding one!
我去尿尿了
I gotta empty the tank.
如果有人回来
Uh, if some guy comes back,
长得像我一样帅 但是没有胡子
looks like me, handsome, but with no mustache?
那是纳粹分子福瑞茨 决不能相信他
That's Nazi-Fritz. Don't trust him!
-打开 -哪儿
- Open it. - Where?
我们不会再见面了
You won't see me again.
等时机成熟 会有人来联♥系♥你
When the time comes, someone will contact you.
他会带着这个的另一半
He'll have the other half of this.
我的天
Holy shit!
-怎么了 -过来
- What? - Come here!
它被枪杀了
Somebody shot it.
大概是谁把它当靶子了吧
Probably target practice.
不是个好兆头
Can't be a good omen.
应该埋了它
We should bury him.
我肯定它已经被虫子收管了 哥们
Pretty sure the bugs have it under control, pal.
那我们就让它烂在这儿吗
So we just leave him out here to rot?
只有纳粹才能干出这种事
That's what the Nazis would do.
我们 我们是顶天立地的人
We're-- we're decent human beings.
你没事吧
You all right?
我不知道我们以后在这该干什么
I don't know what we're doing here anymore.
因为那个负责指导我们的人不在这里
'Cause the guy who's supposed to tell us isn't here.
贝尔电♥话♥公♥司♥
别克
Hey, Beu-- Beuker!
别克 别克 把枪给我
Beuker! Beuker, bring me the gun!
我以为我们达成了君子协议
Thought we had a gentleman's agreement.
不来枪的那一套
No gunplay.
这里有个电♥话♥线盒
Well, there's-- there's a telephone box in here.
这是什么地方
What's this?
-锅炉房♥吗 -我们可以开枪崩了这锁
- Some kind of boiler room? - We can shoot this lock off.
好吧
Right.
别 别走
No, no. C--
别克 过来
Beu-- Beuker, come here.
别克
Beuker!
就算那里面有电♥话♥
Even if there is a phone in there,
我也怀疑他们没付电♥话♥费
I doubt they've paid the bill.
只要有通电的电线 我就能做点东西出来
If there's any kind of live wire, I could rig something up.
做这些东西我有经验
I've got practical experience with that sort of stuff.
听起来你就像巴克·罗杰斯附体了 查理
Sounds a little Buck Rogers to me, Charlie.
[美国科幻电影男主]
谁负责开枪
Who's doing the shooting?
谁瞄的准谁开
Whoever's the best shot.
我在一战中的配枪是左轮手♥枪♥
I carried a service revolver in the last war.
看来我得把枪给你了
So I guess I ought to give you the gun, eh?
我们有一次开枪的机会
Look, we have a shot.
准确地说 只有一次尝试逃跑的机会
Literally, one shot that we can use to try and escape.
你又听见了吗
You're hearing it again?
你也能听见
You can hear it.
不 你的智不清楚了
No, your head's a mess,
但你之前提到的曲子
but, uh, when you mentioned the piece earlier,
挺令我意外的
I-I was surprised.
那是乔安·阿多夫·沙伊贝写的
That's Johann Adolph Scheibe.
所以呢
So?
你怎么能知道沙伊贝
How do you even know Scheibe?
-你会弹琴吗 -不会
- Do you play? - No.
不 我以前认识个人
No, somebody I used to know,
她总弹他的曲子
she played him a lot.
好吧 你想要这把枪吗 查理
Okay, you want the gun, Charlie?
-我给你 -好的 很好 给我吧
- I'll give it to you. - All right. Fine, good, give it to me.
但是我要"报酬"
But I want something back.
真♥相♥
The truth.
你究竟是谁
Who you really are.
我理解
I understand...
你为什么不承认
why you're not admitting it, mind you.
沙伊贝曾是
Scheibe was, uh...
唯一批评巴♥赫♥的人 你知道吗
Bach's only real critic, you know?
他认为巴♥赫♥过于抽象
He found Bach abstract,
是音乐的倒♥退♥ 就像黑鬼和他们的爵士乐
degenerate. Like the Negroes and their jazz.
你一定知道沙伊贝在哪里
You must know where Scheibe's experiencing
重获推崇了
a resurgence right now.
同一个国家 提醒你 只有一个国家
The same country, the only country, mind you,
能保证保护中产阶级
that guarantees protection of the middle class
反对工会和移♥民♥
against unions and immigrants...
和寄生式金融体制
parasitic financial schemes.
-哪里 德国吗 -是的
- What, Germany? - Yeah.
美国的沙伊贝粉丝可不多见
Not a lot of Scheibe fans in America.
这里都找不到他的胶片 你能吗 查理
Can't even find his recordings here, can you, Charlie?
我只是个普通白人
Just a plain old white fella
出现在了错误的地点
who went to the wrong meeting.
你叫艾萨克
"Isaacs."
我打赌 你是来自海德里希的基♥督♥徒
Christianized from "Heidrich," I'll bet?
你有高普鲁士血统 对吗
You got High Prussian blood, don't you?
你是个纳粹
You're a Nazi.
你 你是个美国纳粹
Y-you're an American Nazi.
难道我看错你了吗
Have I misjudged you?
那又怎样
So what--
如果我是犹太人呢
what if I had been a Jew?
你会在第一天晚上就爆我的头吗
What, would you have bashed my skull in that first night?
我并不赞同希♥特♥勒♥这一点
I part with Hitler there.
我不讨厌犹太这类人
I have no complaints with the Jewish people, per se.
我只要求
I ask only for some...
自♥由♥地谈论他们对所居国文化的影响
open debate about their effect on their host cultures.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表