剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要...
Previously on "Manhattan"...
等时机成熟 会有人来联♥系♥你
When the time comes, someone will contact you.
他会带着这个的另一半
He'll have the other half of this.
-克罗斯利 -你好
- Crosley. - Hi.
你来得真不是时候
This is really not a good time.
你是不是
Are you...
我们会组建新的测试小组
We'll be forming a new test group.
很快就会对此发表通知
There will be an announcement soon.
你当年是怎么知道
How did you know that
温特太太就是你命中注定的女人的
Mrs. Winter was the girl for you?
是不是像爱因斯坦顿悟狭义相对论那样
Was it like Einstein discovering spatial relativity?
阿尔伯特花了几年才完善了整个理论
That took Albert a couple years.
-我是艾比 -我是伊洛蒂
- I'm Abby. - Elodie.
幸会
Enchante.
-凯莉 -对不起 女士
- Callie! - Sorry, ma'am.
如果你把她带走 我就再也见不到她了
If you took her away, I'd never see her again.
我们住在伊萨卡时出过一次状况
There was an incident in Ithaca.
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
你现在已经好了 不是吗
You're all right now, aren't you?
天啊 格兰 没有你这项目没法实现
Jesus, Glen, I can't do this without you.
这项目必须成功 他们要我马上搬出基地
You're gonna have to. They want me off the Hill.
-他在哪 -你丈夫正在另一处营地
- Where is he? - Your husband is at another site
证明他对祖国的忠心
proving his loyalty to his country.
1939年1月
塞内卡瀑布疗养院
给你拿了份报纸 周日的《时报》
Brought you a newspaper. Sunday "Times."
广岛原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前2381日
他们在门口给收走了
They took it from me at the door.
担心新闻会让我们丧气
They're afraid the news will upset us.
要是希♥特♥勒♥进攻楠塔基特岛你会告诉我的
I trust you'll tell me if Hitler invades Nantucket,
[位于美国马萨诸塞州东南沿海的岛屿]
世界大战爆发
starts a world war.
说到法♥西♥斯♥
Speaking of Fascists,
我下周想带你妹妹来
I thought I'd bring your sister next week.
我宁愿没人知道我在这
I'd rather nobody know I was here.
你的结婚戒指呢
Where's your wedding ring?
他们不许我们戴戒指
We're not allowed to wear them.
为什么 为了让你忘了你有丈夫吗
Why? So you'll forget you've got a husband?
这样我们就不会吞戒指自杀
So we don't swallow them and choke ourselves.
你糊涂了 一次吃了太多片药
You lost count. You took too many pills.
但不代表你有自杀倾向
It does not make you suicidal.
想想积极的事
Let's look at the silver lining.
我终于有爱好了
I finally took up a hobby.
-护士 -来了
- Nurse. - Yes.
得有人给她看报纸
Someone must have shown her the newspaper.
跟我来
Come with me.
-很抱歉 探望时间结束了 -谢谢你
- I'm sorry. Visiting hours are over. -Thank you.
我会带你回家的
I am going to bring you home.
凯莉肯定会讨厌这条围巾
Callie's going to hate this scarf.
过来
Come here. Yeah.
我下周再来看你
I'll see you next week.
昔日的科幻小说
What was science fiction yesterday
如今已成现实
is a reality today.
哈恩和斯特拉斯曼在威廉皇帝学会工作
Hahn and Strassmann work at the Kaiser Wilhelm Insti--
别 拜托 调回去
No, no. Turn that back, please.
所有物质
...blocks of all matter.
德国科学家已成功劈开原子
German scientists have managed to split the atom,
释放高达两亿电子伏特的能量
releasing 200 million volts.
物理学领域的重大突破
A major discovery in physics,
原子能在未来的几十年内
atomic energy could become a promising source of fuel
或成为有前景的燃料来源
in the decades to come.
那叫中子
It's called a neutron.
是原子核内的一种粒子
It's a particle inside the nucleus of an atom.
当用中子撞击铀原子
When you bombard uranium with neutrons,
可以让原子分♥裂♥
you can split it apart,
释放所有的
releasing all of that, uh--
能量 被封锁在原子核内部的能量
that energy, that power that's locked inside.
想象一下旭日西升的场景
Imagine the sun rising in the west.
你知道怎么制♥作♥这种装置吗
And you know how to build this contraption?
我知道能够被造出来
I know it can be built.
希♥特♥勒♥已经开始储备铀矿了
Hitler is already stockpiling uranium.
我去过德国 我知道他们要开始行动了
I have been to Germany. I know their starting lineup.
他们会成功的
They will succeed at this.
你是说我需要一个现在还不存在的炸♥弹♥
So you're telling me I need a bomb that doesn't exist
来赢得一场本和我们无关的战争
to win a war that we won't be involved in when it starts?
-和我们有关 -如果真开战的话
- We'll-- - If it starts.
我们会卷入战争 你也知道
We'll get in. You know we will.
-我们会考虑的 -谢谢你
- We'll take it under consideration. - Thank you.
上周在大学俱乐部看到伊莲恩和她的新欢
Saw Elaine last week at the university club with her new beau.
总有天你得告诉我
Someday you got to tell me
怎么利落地把老婆甩掉
how to unload a wife so smoothly.
全靠手腕
It's all in the wrist.
先生们
Gentlemen.
好了 你黑皮书上接下来是谁
All right, so who's next in your little black book?
或许是时候把书合上了
Maybe it's time to close the book.
有些神灯精灵还是别召唤出来的好
Some genies belong in their lamps.
我们要谈谈吗 孩子
So are we going to talk about it, kiddo?
不然我们现在是在干什么
What do you think we're doing right now?
我是说你脑子里
I mean whatever is really going on
到底在想什么
inside that egg head of yours.
痴迷于理论性的链式反应
Obsessing over hypothetical chain reactions
就能逃避什么吗
so you can ignore what?
授职委员会的压力吗
The perils of the tenure committee?
康奈尔那边没问题
Cornell's fine.
莱莎呢 她有什么想法
And Liza? What does she have to say about all this?
莱莎现在烦心的事够多了
Liza's got enough on her mind right now.
她还在研究休假吗
She still on her research sabbatical?
我们得往大了想
We need to think bigger.
你肯定认识谁能联♥系♥上总统
You must know someone with a line to the President.
我们还能开回市里
We can still drive back to the city.
先别开这瓶
Leave the cap on this bottle.
开瓶啤酒吧
Open a beer instead.
不给我的签名簿签名吗
Without getting my autograph book signed?
我不想抱憾终身
I don't want to be the guy who lives to regret it.
你呢
Do you?
A.爱因斯坦
曼哈顿计划
第二季 第三集
放这吧 谢谢
Right there. Thanks.
编辑说原作者有任务联♥系♥不上
Editor said the writer's on assignment and unreachable.
我告诉他说这有悖战时保密原则
I informed him that wartime secrecy guidelines prohibit them--
人口普查表
Census record.
把这个记者的人口普查资料找来
Get me this reporter's individual census record,
他最近一次的返税记录和现在住址
his last income tax return, and his current home address.
好的 长官
Yes, Sir.
上校
Colonel.
著名科学家于陆军部效力期间失踪
我相信你已经跟他们说过搞错了吧
I trust you informed them of their mistake.
是的
I have.
为什么不叫法兰克回来
Why not bring Frank back
这样就能解释清楚了
and we can clear up this confusion?
有些疑问我想在这里搞清楚
There's some confusion I'd like to clear up right here
关于这故事的来源
concerning the source of this story.
他们不准我离开镇上
I'm not permitted to leave the Hill.
你还监控着我的所有通讯方式 对吧
And all my correspondence is monitored by you, yes?
要是温特博士
You know, if Dr. Winter
之前的处境并不太好
were in less than comfortable circumstances--
他没有
Which he isn't.
我恐怕在今天之后也不会有所改善
I would worry they may not improve after today's events.
或许你该重申一遍 上校
Perhaps you'd like to repeat that, Colonel,
向在座镇议会的各位同事再说一遍
to my colleagues here on the town council.
请大家听我说
May I have everyone's attention, please?
鉴于新出♥台♥的J-1保密限制
Due to the new J-1 secrecy restrictions,
今天起镇议会正式解散
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表