剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
所以你得说服艾萨克
that's why you're gonna convince Isaacs
也招我进组
to put me on the team, too.
你知道我的研究进展 他会考虑你的话
You know my work. He'll listen to you.
让我们一起朝木星进发
Let's go to Jupiter together.
开始轰炸
Bombs away.
开始轰炸
Bombs away.
开始吧
Well, here we go.
克罗斯利 等下
Crosley, wait up.
你知道你的长官到底是哪种人吗
Do you have any idea what kind of a man you're working for?
你说你爱凯莉
You say you love Callie?
这示爱方式还真特别
This is quite a way of showing it.
今早凯莉和她姨妈一起开车去了加拿大
Callie drove to Canada this morning with her aunt.
她很安全
She's safe.
你跟她通过电♥话♥
You spoke to her?
上校允许我在他外出时用他的电♥话♥
Colonel lets me use his phone to talk to my folks
联♥系♥我的朋友们 那电♥话♥没人监听
when he's out and no one monitors the line.
出♥卖♥♥♥我还让你得了什么好处
What other perks do you get for turning me in?
-德克萨斯州克里斯托市 -那是什么
- Crystal City, Texas. - What's that?
你的下趟美差吗
Your next plum assignment?
你丈夫被他们关在那里
It's where they're keeping your husband.
为什么我要相信你
And why should I take your word for that?
相不相信随便你
You don't have to.
我最远能把你送到拉米火车站
I can get you as far as the Lamy train depot.
好了 你可以走了
All right. You're good to go.
-晚安 -晚安
- Have a good evening. - You have a good night.
1939年4月
塞内卡瀑布疗养院
这叫舞蹈疗法
It's called dance therapy.
当我们专注于舞步
When we're focused on our feet,
就不会胡思乱想
we're distracted from our brains.
身体在旋转 思想就很平静
The body is spinning, the mind is still.
我妻子不需要学跳华尔兹
My wife doesn't need waltzing lessons.
已经三个月了 还没人告诉我诊断结果
It's been three months. I've yet to hear a diagnosis,
都是些预后分♥析♥
much less a prognosis.
让人着迷 真的
It's fascinating, really.
-是最新的科研结果 -精神病学算科学吗
- The science is so new. - Psychiatry, is it a science?
温特博士 你想跟我私下谈吗
Dr. Winter, would you like to discuss this privately?
-不 不想 -治疗需要时间 法兰克
- No, I wouldn't. - The treatment takes time, Frank.
没错 但你感觉好些了吗
Yes, but do you feel better?
每一周你都越来越不像你自己
Every week you're less yourself.
自我是个见仁见智的概念
Self is a fluid concept.
-在治疗开始第一年 通常 -第一年
- Often in the first year of treatment... - The first year?
我明白
I can understand
在你的领域你们很重视确定性
why certainties would be appealing to a man in your field.
应该有个超我人格
Isn't there a superego somewhere
需要你去治疗吧 医生
that requires your attention, Doctor?
你想现在跟我离开吗
Would you come with me right now?
我们还没开始做精神分♥析♥呢
We've barely begun the psychoanalysis.
还有很多治疗要做
We have a lot of work to do.
你该做的事不在这里
Your work is out there.
温特博士 也许我们应该考虑
Dr. Winter, perhaps we might look at a--
我们可以离开伊萨卡
We can leave Ithaca.
-我们可以重新开始 -你又被解雇了吗
- We can make a fresh start. - Have you been fired again?
在现在治疗阶段 任何突然改变对她
Any sudden change at this stage of her treatment--
上个月 我接到了三所大学的
In the last month, I have fielded recruiting calls
招聘电♥话♥
from three universities.
我喜欢普林斯顿 但决定权在你
My vote is Princeton, but it's your decision.
这是你的事业
It's your career.
莱莎 他们是想聘用你
Liza, they're recruiting you.
-莱莎 -普林斯顿会帮你建专属实验室
- Liza. - Princeton will give you a dedicated lab.
温特博士 我们去我办公室详谈
Dr. Winter, let's continue this discussion in my office.
生病的不是你
It's not you that's sick.
是这个地方
It's this place.
别忘了我们六点在弗雷德曼有预约
And don't forget we have the Friedmans at 6:00.
1945年5月
我知道它在市中心 但我不想听你抱怨
I know it's downtown, but I don't wanna hear it.
特别是在你拖我
Not after you dragged me
上周去本森赫斯特吃晚饭后
to Bensonhurst for that supper last week.
你留着胡子
You with a beard.
我可不喜欢留胡子的你
Now that's something I'll never cotton to.
办公时间是每周一四点
Office hours are Mondays at 4:00.
恐怕等不了那么久
I'm afraid it can't wait.
很高兴见到你 格兰
Good to see you, Glen.
我本想问你怎么办到的
I'd ask how on earth,
但我不想知道细节
but I don't want to know.
梅丽安 这位是莱莎·温特博士
Miriam, this is Dr. Liza Winter.
我们去年一起参加了科学研讨会
We were on the same scientific retreat last year.
在魁北克
In Quebec.
我希望你没像格兰一样被大雪折磨得那么惨
I hope you fared better than Glen in all that snow.
其实比他还惨
Worse, actually.
梅丽安 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Miriam, would you give us a minute?
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
那是我的伴侣
That's my companion.
院长妹妹
The provost's sister.
不过看来你已经站稳脚跟了
Seems as though you landed on your feet.
别上当了
Don't be fooled.
金字塔也看起来很宏伟
The pyramids look grand, too,
但它们也只是坟墓而已
but they're still tombs.
每一位有所建树的物理学家
Every physicist worth a title
都留在我们刚离开的地方
is back where we both came from.
格兰
Glen...
法兰克有麻烦了
Frank's in trouble.
身负重担 夜不能寐吗
Heavy is the head, eh?
怎么 他派你来偷我的微积分笔记吗
What, he send you here to crib my calculus notes?
法兰克没接那工作
Frank never took that job.
你离开的同时他也消失了
He disappeared same time you did.
我认为他在德克萨斯
I think he's in Texas.
德克萨斯有什么好呆的
What the hell's in Texas?
司法部的再安置营
A Department of Justice internment camp.
听着 对法兰克我能肯定一点
Look, one thing I know about Frank,
当音乐停止时 他总能抢到椅子
he always manages to find a chair when the music stops.
这次椅子很可能是通电的
This one might be electrified.
就是因为帮你丈夫 我才会沦落到这里受苦
Helping your husband is what landed me back here in purgatory.
有些事你不明白 莱莎
There are things that you don't know, Liza.
我知道法兰克拖着我穿过那沙漠
I know that Frank dragged me across that desert
是为了让你们俩能建造原♥子♥弹♥
so that you two could build an atomic bomb.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很久以前
A long time ago,
我困在一个我本不该待的地方
I was stuck in a place that I didn't belong.
我几乎忘却了自己是谁
I almost forgot who I was
但法兰克记得
and then Frank remembered.
不论你们之间发生了什么 不论他做过什么
Whatever happened between you two, whatever he did,
那都不是他自己
that is not him.
那个地方 那个炸♥弹♥将他变成了另一个人
That place, that bomb turned him into someone else.
我已经没有门路可走了
I don't have any strings left to pull.
法兰克会怎么做
What would Frank do?
他在等你们
He's expecting you.
爱因斯坦博士
Dr. Einstein.
我相信你认识我丈夫
I believe you know my husband.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表