剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Who?
艾萨克博士
Dr. Isaacs?
-从来没听说过他 -没关系
- Never heard of him. - It's okay.
没关系 我们反正也要走了
It's okay. We were just leaving.
祝你好运 保罗
Good luck, Paul.
甚至伟大的法兰克·温特
So even the great Frank Winter
也解决不了铀的问题
couldn't solve the uranium problem.
他回来后这是你第一次见他吗
And was that your first interaction with Frank since he got back?
我见过他几次 在打扫厕所
I had seen him around digging latrines,
还有其它重要工作
other vital work.
他回山上来你很惊讶吗
Surprised to see him back on the Hill?
还穿着列兵服吗 是的
In a private's uniform? Yeah.
我敢肯定大家都有疑问
And I think it's safe to say most of us had questions.
解决了吗
Get any answers?
也许上校的十字军缺人手了
The colonel needed another soldier for his holy crusade.
为什么对法兰克这么好奇
Why all the curiosity about Frank?
只是想多了解一点情况
Just filling in the blanks.
真是坏人
You devil.
你先是想和人家老婆旧情复燃
First, you try to reignite your old flame with the man's wife.
然后又往人家身上抹黑
Then you tar and feather Frank in the official history.
-漂亮啊 -抱歉 先生们
- Bravo. - I'm sorry, gentlemen.
我们得收拾桌子准备今晚的庆典了
We need to clear the tables for tonight's festivities.
也喝够了 还有一堆活压着等我♥干♥呢
Well, enough already. I have a year's work to do before the clock strikes.
怎么解决的
Uh, how'd you fix it?
拖慢了枪式模型的铀的问题
The problem with the uranium that was slowing down the gun model.
奥本海默想到了办法
Oppenheimer had a eureka.
-11月29号♥ -嗯 差不多
- On November 29th. - Yeah, round about.
有天奥本海默突然来了办公室
One day, Oppenheimer marches into the office unannounced
凭空变出了解决方案
and out of nowhere just delivers a solution.
原来他还真的是个天才
Turns out the man's a genius after all.
那解决办法是什么呢
And what was the solution?
我们一直觉得要在这些过程中选一个
Well, we had been thinking of the processes as competitors
但奥本海默发现同时进行这些过程更有效
and Oppie realized they were more efficient when linked in tandem.
互相合作
Collaborators.
可以这么说吧
Yeah, I suppose you could say that.
时候不早了
Well, time and tide.
对了 这个重生的枪式模型
Oh, this reborn gun division,
还叫瘦子计划吗
is the nickname still Thin Man?
我们叫它小男孩
We're calling it Little Boy.
这名字背后肯定有故事
Bet there's a story there.
恐怕全讲完你的读者都要睡着了
I'm afraid it will probably put your readers to sleep.
喝杯酒来情形下不
Hair of the bloodhound?
你应该把我的工作给海伦
You should give my job to Helen.
她比我更有经验
She's more experienced than I am,
她去过X工厂
she's been to Site X,
而且她在乎这些
and she cares.
她不会跟你睡的
She won't shag you
如果你是为了这个的话
if that's what you're thinking.
看到法兰克·温特被赶出去爽不爽
Enjoy watching Frank Winter get escorted from the building?
美国人真是很有趣
Americans are a funny lot.
他们嘲笑着板球
They poke fun at cricket,
但如果让他们玩 凑巧还打上了几个球
you let them play, they have a few lucky bowls
他们就会一副这游戏都是他们发明的样子
and they act as if they invented the damn sport.
是啊 他们很独特
Yeah, they are unique.
没有我们他们什么都不是
They'd be nowhere without us.
我很有自知之明
I have a healthy self-regard,
但我们的名字都进不了史书
but neither one of us is getting written into the history books.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
我们
Us.
我们是主队
The home team.
战争已经不再只是拼火炮 战壕
War is no longer a question of artillery or trenches
或者有没有
or how many tank divisions
足够大的坦克团围歼敌人
you can marshal to outflank your rival.
信息才是最新的武器
Information is the new gunpowder.
信息就是未来
Information is the future.
英国需要一个未来
And Britain needs a future.
你也需要
You need a future.
所以你才提拔我吗
So is this why you gave me the promotion?
美♥国♥佬♥作为同盟太吝啬
The Yankees are niggardly allies.
他们拿走我们的科学成果
They dine out on our science
又给了我们什么呢
and what do they give us in return?
残羹剩饭而已
Table crumbs.
所以等战争结束
So when the war's over
核武兴起
and the nuclear power boom begins,
未来就是他们的
they'll own the future.
我们必须尽快拿到能拿到的
We must take what we can as fast as we can.
-你要我替你窃取情报 -不
- You want me to steal for you? - No.
是替你的国王和王国
For king and country.
我认识个人 没犯这么大的罪还被枪毙了
You know, I knew a man who was shot for less.
为你的祖国想想 保罗
Think about your country, Paul.
战争结束后一切都不再一样了
Everything will be different after the war.
我们将回家
We'll go home.
一起回家
Together.
你对露西有愧疚
You have regrets about Lucy.
我知道你想收回有些说过的话
I know there are things that you wish you could take back
做过的事
that you said and did.
我想又怎么样
And so what if I do?
我女儿是个宽容的人
My daughter's a forgiving soul.
太宽容了
Too forgiving.
她知道我们一起在这
But she knows that we're here together
她想改善关系
and she wants to mend fences.
她想跟你一起生活
She wants a life with you.
我没有儿子 保罗
I never had a son, Paul.
但你有
But you do.
他是个宝贝
And he's a gem.
露西把他找回来了
Lucy got him back.
我的外孙
My grandson.
你可以为这世界留下点什么
You can leave something behind in this world.
给亨利的遗产
A legacy for Henry.
所以帮帮我 保罗
So help me, Paul.
你不只以男人的身份回去
You won't just go home a man.
你是以父亲的身份回去
You'll go home a father.
回到你的孩子身边
You'll go home to your little boy.
我们付你报酬就是为了
This is what we're paying you for,
让你写法兰克·温特的小道消息吗
rumors about Frank Winter?
我六个月都没收到支票了
I haven't seen a check in six months.
我自己的报纸把我给炒了
My own paper cut me off.
你的荣幸
It's your privilege
来源于对这个历史性项目的记录
to document the scientific history of this project,
而不是对我的士兵的品头论足
not editorialize about my soldiers.
现在是假期
It's the holiday.
这只是我练笔的副项目
This was a side project to keep my pencil sharp.
我本来永远都不会明白
You know, I could never get a bead
你为什么让弗兰克回镇上
on why you let Frank back onto the Hill.
我以为是为了让他闭嘴
I thought it was to shut him up
或者是为了折磨他
or torture him.
然后突然间 我明白了
Then suddenly, it hit me.
奥本海默不切实际
Oppenheimer, he's got his head in the clouds
他的搭档是这个28岁自命不凡的小子
and his sidekick is this 28-year-old hotshot
而你不怎么信任他
who you don't fully believe in.
艾萨克不能独♥立♥运作项目
Isaacs couldn't handle the ranchers alone.
他解决不了铀的问题
He couldn't solve the uranium problem.
你知道迟早
And you knew that sooner or later,
这孩子会需要再花上七年
this kid's gonna roll another seven.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你不只是让你的敌人离你更近
You don't just keep your enemies closer.
是法兰克·温特发明的小玩意
Frank Winter invented the Gadget.
你让他回镇上
You let him back on the Hill
因为无论他做了什么或者闯了什么祸
because whatever he did or whoever he pissed off,
你都需要一个后备计划
you need an insurance policy.
在我看来 不光你这么想
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表