剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
他们把水灌进你的鼻孔
They pour water into your nostrils.
你会在旱地里被淹死
You drown on dry land.
我不知道你在这里干什么
I don't know what you're doing here,
但你跟他们不一样
but you're not one of them.
想想那些爱你的人
Think of the people who love you.
如果你儿子知道你受过拷打 他会做何感想
How would your son feel if he knew you'd be tortured?
你怎么知道我有儿子
How do you know I have a son?
或是女儿
Or-- or a daughter.
妻子
A wife.
你有家庭 我从你眼中能看出来
You have a family. I can see it in your eyes.
他们的父亲 他们的丈夫
Their father, their husband,
是有个慈悲心肠的人 我知道
he's a merciful man, I know.
我能看出来
I see it.
我觉得 我觉得维克托认识我
I think-- I think Victor knows me--
了解我的事情
Things about me.
如果他知道 也许布鲁克林认识我
If he does, maybe Brooklyn knows me.
也学我认识他
Maybe I know him.
他们是怎么发现他的
How did they find him?
肯定是因为那个印第安男孩
It must've been that Indian boy.
你确定是他
And you're sure that it's him?
对 他是背后操纵的人 叫维克托·格林
Yes, he's a handler. His name is Victor Green.
我已经拿到了去实验区的通行证
Well, I already have a pass for the test site.
我现在可以走了
I can leave now.
不 不行 你和珀尔修斯
No. No, you and Perseus,
你们等人来接应
you wait for the convoy,
你按计划去试验区
and you get out to the test site as planned.
我们不能引人怀疑
We can't arouse suspicion.
如果他把我们供出来呢
What if he gives us up?
他不会松口的 即便他被拷打也不会开口的
He won't crack. Even if they torture him, he won't crack.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
我了解他那类人 我知道他们受过什么训练
I know men like him. I know how they've been trained.
他杀了一名情报部门特工
He-- he killed a G-2 agent.
他冒着生命危险
He risked his own life
只为了让你能完成你的使命
so that you could finish what you've started.
对 但如果他只顾保命 而我还没离开镇上
Yes, but if he trades up and I don't make it off the Hill,
什么使命我都没法完成
I won't be able to finish anything.
听我说 一切照旧
Listen to me. Nothing changes.
你等人接应 然后你去实验区
You wait for the convoy and you take it out to the site.
好的
Okay.
你有电路图吗
Do you have the schematics for the circuits?
我不需要电路图 电路是我搭建的
I don't need the schematics. I built the circuits.
你明白试验成功将会发生什么吗
Do you understand what happens if the test succeeds?
不会的 我也不会搞砸的
It won't. I won't crack, either.
好吗
Okay?
看来你手上有保罗的档案
So, do you have a dossier on Paul?
布鲁克林认为他也能被招募吗
Did Brooklyn think that he was recruitable as well?
不过我们国家
It turns out we have a big tent
也很热情好客
and a welcome mat, too.
这镇上只有二十人知道我有儿子
Only 20 men on this Hill know that I have a son.
贺加斯是其一
Hogarth is one of them,
但我不认为他是双面间谍
but, uh, I rather doubt his double agency.
他做个一面间谍都烂透了
Even his single agency was shit.
你知道你并不是唯一一个有孩子的人 保罗
You know, you're not the only one with a kid, Paul.
维克托有个女儿叫埃莉诺 是他收养的
Victor has a daughter. Eleanor. Adopted.
现在差不多三十岁了吧
Should be about 30 now?
在匹兹堡大学任职
On the rolls at the University of Pittsburgh?
但几年前埃莉诺突然凭空消失了
But Eleanor fell off the map a few years ago.
她在哪 维克托 你最近跟她联♥系♥过吗
And so where is she, Victor? Have you heard from her lately?
没有
No?
别担心 胡佛局长有各种各样
Don't worry, Director Hoover has all kinds of ways
追踪人的办法
to track people down these days.
估计见面时会热泪盈眶吧
I predict a tearful reunion.
我需要你保证不会把她牵扯进来
I need your assurance you'll leave her out of this.
作为交换
In exchange for...
一个名字
A name.
你的同事 他两年前主动来找我们
Your colleague, he came to us two years ago.
他告诉我们你有个儿子
He told us you have a son.
他叫希德·廖
His name was sid liao.
不用客气
You're welcome.
带一个路上吃
Take one for the road.
点心你随便拿
Have as many pastries as you like.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
你们注意听我说
While I have your attention,
我想跟你们讲下
I want to tell you
我一直在跟一个大学实验室合作
about a study I've been conducting
研究三位一体试验
in partnership with one of the university labs
对环境产生的影响
on the environmental effects of the Trinity Test.
48小时后
When, in the next 48 hours,
你们将引爆这世上第一颗原♥子♥弹♥
you detonate the world's first atomic weapon,
辐射威力将被冲至高空
you will propel radioactive particles high into the sky
然后最终会落回地球表面
that will eventually fall back down to earth.
让我们给这个现象起个名字
Let's give this phenomenon a name.
让我们叫它
Let's call it...
放射性沉降物
"Fallout."
放射性沉降物
Fallout.
你们在镇上做的各种研究都未涉及此课题
Despite all the work that you've done here on the Hill,
我们仍对放射性沉降物将如何回落至地表
we know almost nothing about how fallout
甚至可能进入人体内的过程
will be absorbed back into the earth
一无所知
or maybe into the human body.
想象下 你们一直在巴遥山谷
Consider, for example, the lanthanum radioactive tests
用放射性镧做测试
you've been doing in the Bayo Canyon.
碰巧的是 你现在吃的这个松饼
Incidentally, that muffin you're eating,
是今天早上烤的 用的正是从那片区域
that was baked this morning from corn that was harvested
收获来的玉米
from that very area.
三位一体试验将会产生
Now, Trinity could produce
比以往任何试验多十万倍的放射性沉降物
100,000 times more fallout than any prior experiment.
而我们完全不知道这将会
And we have no idea what this might mean
对周边农场 对水源
for the surrounding farms, for the water sources,
对我们在镇上喝的水产生什么影响
for the water we drink here on the Hill.
我们的研究才刚刚开始
Our research has only just begun.
但尽管有很多事我们还不清楚
But for everything we don't know,
有一件事我们能确定
there is one thing that we do--
放射性沉降物的范围取决于天气
the extent of the fallout will depend on the weather,
风的强度和风向
how strong the winds are and which direction they blow.
天气将会决定三位一体试验的影响
The weather will determine the magnitude
到底有多大
of the effect of Trinity.
除非天气条件允许
And unless the weather agrees with us,
否则我们不会开始试验
we won't move forward.
我希望你们所有人在去实验区之前
I expect you all to know Dr. Winter's report chapter and verse
都将温特博士的报告烂熟于心
by the time you get to the test site.
那些松饼 真的是用巴遥山谷的谷物做的
So, those muffins, did they really come from the Bayo Canyon?
贩卖♥♥部买♥♥的 你以为我会烘焙
The PX. You think I took up baking?
一个亚裔为俄♥国♥当间谍
An oriental was spying for the russians?
是我们的客人说的
Uh, according to our guest.
那你解释下鬼魂怎么能杀害埃弗兰·费舍
You wanna explain to me how a ghost killed Avram Fisher?
他可能是维克托杀的
Victor might have killed him.
我不认为希德·廖是他们的间谍
I don't think Sid Liao is their spy.
以前是他们的间谍
Was their spy.
我以前确实怀疑过他
I know there was a time that I doubted him,
但希德·廖只是个走投无路的傻小子
but Sid Liao was just a desperate chap in over his head.
在你的管辖下 一共有428人
There are 428 men on your payrolls
是在布鲁克林出生或成长
who were born or raised in Brooklyn,
这镇上有72人
72 on this Hill.
也许我们应该推迟试验
Maybe we should consider delaying the test
直到我们能缩小目标范围
until that list can be narrowed.
两天后 美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
In two days, the President of the United States
将会前往德国波茨坦
will be in Potsdam, Germany,
与约瑟夫·斯大林对面而坐
sitting across from Joseph Stalin
商议世界格局
with the map of the world between them.
杜鲁门将会为这世界制定边界
Truman's gonna draw lines on that map.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表