剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
People look to you for guidance, so guide them.
说服目标委员会
Convince the Target Committee
在无人居住的荒岛上演示原♥子♥弹♥
to demonstrate the bomb on an uninhabited island.
让世人看到我们的力量与克制
Show the world our power and our restraint.
你怎么知道那是正确的选择
How do you know that's the right decision?
你怎么知道那就能结束战争
How do you know it's enough to end the war?
我知道什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what I know.
重要的是你知道那么做是正确的
You know that this is right.
我不得不相信那是真的
I have to believe that's true.
因为事实是我不能强迫你做任何事
'Cause the truth is I can't force you to do anything.
我们俩之所以站在这里
The reason we're both standing here
是因为你知道如何造出原♥子♥弹♥
is you can see the path forward to the bomb
跟我一样清楚 而且你一贯如此
as clearly as I can and you always could.
你也会想到这个的
You were gonna see this, too,
最终会的
Eventually.
雷♥管♥吗
The detonators?
我最先检查的就是它
It was the first thing I checked.
红色接正极 黄色接负极 对吧
Red to positive, yellow to negative, right?
说明书上是这么写的
That's what the specs say.
如果一切都反转了呢
What if things got turned around?
极性吗
The polarity?
所有这些电线 它们都是
All of these wires, they were all-- -
它们都是人工上色的 对吧
they were all color-coded by hand, right?
如果有人不小心
Well, what if someone accidentally
刷错了油漆呢
dipped the brush in the wrong can of paint?
老天
Jesus.
如果电荷方向被反转了会怎样
What if the charges got turned around?
你之前做的是正确的 法兰克
You did the right thing, frank.
我知道你也会的
And I know you will, too.
我在此宣誓
"I hereby declare on oath
我绝对并完全地
that I absolutely and entirely
公开断绝并发誓放弃
renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity
我之前效忠的王室
to any foreign prince,
当权者 国家或任何主♥权♥
potentate, state, or sovereignty"--
这就可以了 保罗
That's good enough, Paul.
我在此宣布
I hereby declare you
你成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的公民
a citizen of the United States of America.
欢迎回家 孩子
Welcome home, son.
他花了多久才想明白
How long did it take him to figure it out?
他没有
He didn't.
我不得不告诉他答案
I had to feed him the answer.
我告诉过你别把赌注压在那孩子身上
I told you not to bet on that boy.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我们现在全押在他身上了
we're all betting on him now.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表