剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
12 hours.
十二个小时 你本有大把时间把我砸死
12 hours, you could've brained me anytime.
所以在我看来 我们已经打破常规了
So the way I see it, we're already beating the odds.
我们只需相互信任
We just have to trust each other.
这就是你的计划吗 胡迪尼
That's your plan, Houdini?
-信任 -不是
- Trust? - No.
博弈论
Game theory.
信任是策略
Trust is the strategy.
计划是逃跑
The plan is escape.
我当时十三岁
I was 13.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我第一次见到胡迪尼时的年纪
The first time I saw Houdini.
他表演了牛奶罐逃生术
He did the milk can escape.
两年后他又回来
Two summers later he came back
我当时想出了他的魔法奥秘
and that's when I figured out how he did it.
就在他进去前
Right before he went in,
他的妻子会上台 你记得吗
his, um-- his wife came onstage, do you remember?
她在吻他时把钥匙送进了他嘴里
Well, she kissed the key into his mouth.
在所有人面前
Right in front of everybody.
他妻子 没错
The wife. Yeah.
大部分解决方法都隐藏于平常的场景中
You see, most solutions, they hide in plain sight.
我今天不打算杀人
I don't plan on doing any killing today.
也不想死
Or dying.
你呢
Do you?
我叫别克 约瑟夫·别克
Beuker. Joseph Beuker.
查理·艾萨克
Charlie Isaacs.
儿子
Hey, kiddo.
爸爸
Daddy!
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你知道中国人的马戏表演吗
You know those Chinese circus acts?
演员们抛耍盘子
Guy juggling plates,
总感觉他头顶上的餐具会全部摔下来
you think the whole dinner set's gonna come crashing down on his head?
坐
Sit.
我一小时后还得回去
I gotta be back in an hour.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还要回去干什么
What do you have to go back to?
签收工资单
Sign the pay slips.
让军方驳回我的采购单
Get my requisitions rejected by the Army.
一次次重复
Repeat.
你想好育儿房♥刷什么颜色了吗
Have you, uh, picked out a color for the nursery yet?
你在造武器
You're building a weapon.
-我想知道是怎样的 -艾比
- I wanna know what kind. - Abby.
我们说好彼此没有秘密
We said no more secrets.
这不只是我一个人的秘密
It's not my secret.
我宣过誓了
I took a vow.
你也违背过其他誓言
You've broken other vows.
一群20岁的研究生知道我们为什么在这
There are 20-year-old graduate students who know why we're here.
连海伦·普林斯也知道
Boys. Helen Prins knows.
你说这宝宝的降生会带来新生活
You said this baby was a new leaf.
我可不会回到过去的那种生活
And I won't go back to the way it was before.
你像老师和推销员那样描绘幻想的未来
Playing make-believe like you're a teacher or salesman
而我则轻易相信你
and I'm Betty Crocker.
你还记得
Do you remember...
那次我们在中心广场的
when we had dinner at that, uh...
那家意式餐厅吃晚饭吗
that Italian place in Central Square?
我当时无比兴奋 因为有一个
I was bouncing off the walls 'cause a guy
叫奥托·哈恩的人分♥裂♥了铀原子
named Otto Hahn split the atom.
被称...
It's call--
被称为原子链式反应
It's called an atomic chain reaction.
莱莎真的说她有法兰克的消息了吗
So Liza actually says that she's heard from Frank?
她明明那么讨厌军方
I mean, she can't stand the Army.
为什么还要帮他们撒谎
Why would she cover for 'em?
-不知道 -说不定她和查理·艾萨克合谋
- I don't know. - Maybe she's in cahoots with Charlie Isaacs.
说不定他们干掉法兰克套取保险金
Maybe, uh-- maybe they bumped off Frank for the life insurance.
我跟你们一样特别讨厌艾萨克
Well, I don't like Isaacs any better than the rest of you.
他总是越权行事
He makes Richard III look like Richard II.
但说不定法兰克真被调走了
But, you know, maybe Frank really was transferred.
公爵夫人 能告诉我们来这干什么吗
You wanna tell us what we're doing here then, Duchess?
我们要找希♥特♥勒♥的大规模杀伤性武器
We're looking for Hitler's W.A.M.D.s.
在小镇八公里外找吗
Five miles from the Hill?
其实我们在离地八公里的德国领空
Actually, we're five miles above the Earth in German air space.
你吃了福瑞茨的致幻蘑菇吗
Have you been eating Fritz's mushrooms?
这是侦查飞机能飞的最低安全高度
It's the lowest altitude a surveillance plane can fly.
我们在这建了个相同环境条件
We're recreating the same conditions laterally.
放射性微粒会毁掉照相机胶卷
Radioactive particles ruin photographic film.
我们将加热板沿着小镇下风向铺好
We're gonna mount those plates on posts downwind of the Hill.
如果胶卷曝光了
Well, if the film gets exposed...
所以找到德国佬的反应堆
So all you need to find a German reactor
只需要飞机和一卷柯达胶卷
is an airplane and a roll of Kodak.
-又快又好用 -就像海伦
- Quick and dirty. - Just like Helen.
我们这是在服从艾萨克的命令吗
So we're following Issacs' orders?
我们不是为了查理
We're not doing it for Charlie.
这是法兰克会想让我们做的事
We're doing what Frank would want us to do.
他想让我们在沙漠里瞎跑
Chasing wild geese in a desert while
而另一组则将我们的发明据为己有
another team signs its name on a gadget we invented.
我们是在干我们被分到的活
We're doing the work we're assigned
比其他人好多了
better than anyone else.
别克
Beuker!
外面有电♥话♥线
These are telephone wires out here.
我觉得他们不可能让你打电♥话♥
I don't think they're gonna give you your phone call,
查理
Charlie.
很显然他们已经找到人手顶替你上数学课
Pretty sure they already found a substitute for your math class.
你一直在说博弈论
You were talking about game theory.
我想你肯定不是水管工
I assume you're not a plumber.
我教微积分
I teach calculus.
大学里的
College.
我跟你差不多 我教历史
Like recognizes like. I'm history.
我在费斯克大学
Fisk University.
你在什么大学给全美未来不投票的人授课
Where did you educate the future nonvoters of America?
我被常春藤联盟一半的学校赶走了
I've been chased out of half the schools in the Ivy League.
在这栋楼里...
You know, there's gotta be some kind of...
肯定有紧急电♥话♥亭
emergency telephone box somewhere in this building.
艾萨克
"Isaacs".
这些年认识了许多犹太教数学教授
Known a lot of Jewish math professors over the years.
我信基♥督♥教
Christian, actually.
出生犹太教 但死也要作为无神论者死
I was born that way. I'll die an atheist.
这一点我俩也一样呢
Ah, we've got that in common, too.
两个无神论者教师
A couple atheist teachers,
理性
rational,
目前是好伙伴
happy fellow travelers so far.
所以 是什么 是什么
So what is it-- what is it...
什么 你问什么
What? What is what?
他们把想互相残杀的人放进土佐
They throw fellas in Tosa who would want to kill each other.
他们安排我俩一对肯定有原因
They paired us up for a reason.
查理
Charlie?
你真的没听到吗
You really don't hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
弗雷德里克国王的哀悼大合唱
It's the Mourning Cantata for King Frederick.
我快疯了
Losing my mind.
你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
一个美国公民怎么会沦落到这个鬼地方
How's an American citizen end up in a hole like this?
长得像山本就能让扶轮社不爽
Just look enough like Yamamoto to piss off the Rotary Club.
[隐喻只要看着像是亲♥日♥就是违法]
普通白人也能
Or just look like a plain old white fella
赴了一场错误的约
who went to the wrong meeting.
是这样吗
Well, did you?
赴了一场错误的约
Go to the wrong meeting?
我崇尚自♥由♥思想
I believed in free thought
但在教室里实践的过程中
and I made the mistake of practicing it
犯了错误
in a classroom.
你怎么会沦落至此
How'd you really wind up here?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表