剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
This desert's a spooky place.
曾是印第安人的地盘
Indian country.
你们这种政♥府♥人士经常在这里失踪
Your government men disappear around here all the time.
我要是你就不会威胁我们
If I were you, I wouldn't issue threats.
我要是你 就赶紧从哪儿来回哪儿去
If I was you, I'd adios myself back where I came from.
我要是不走呢
And if I don't?
你这点弹♥药♥可不够
Gonna need a lot more ammunition than that.
你杀了我们 他们顶多派十个人来
You kill us, they'll just send 10 more guys.
杀了他们 他们会派来一百个人
Kill them, they'll send a hundred.
军队可不管你什么家族领地
Army doesn't give two shits about your family's property rights.
你们违背了宪法
You fellas are up against the Constitution.
你跟他们对着干 你会在法庭上浪费几天
You fight it, you'll just waste a few days in court,
最终拿着同样的两千块钱
end up with the same $2,000
还得再交一大笔律师费
plus a stack of legal bills.
但是或许
But maybe
你们这块地不仅仅值两千块呢
your land here is worth more than two grand.
或许比两千块多得多呢
Hell, it may be worth a lot more.
这片峡谷是圣胡安盆地的一部分
This canyon's part of the San Juan Basin,
那块盆地可是石油储地 还有银矿
which is a proven oil reserve. Silver, too.
你做过地质勘探吗
You ever done a geologic survey?
那帮官员可没有时间
The feds don't have time
在法庭上跟你们辩论矿产权利
to spend in court debating mineral rights.
他们只有钱
What they have is money.
一个永不断流的水龙头
A tap that never runs dry.
你要是开始提石油和银矿
You start saying oil and silver,
就可以要五倍的价钱
you ask for five times the price.
-你这是在惹麻烦 -别这样
- You'll get double. - Come on.
他说的没错 克莱姆
He's right, Clem.
-要是你说错了 -我没错
- If you're wrong about this-- - I'm not wrong.
这是你最好的解决方法
That's the best you'll do.
-真的吗 -我不知道
- Is that true? - Hell, I got no idea.
-挺厉害啊 -我没让你帮忙
- Ha! He's good. - Hey, I didn't ask for your help.
你回到镇上来
You came back to the Hill
嚷嚷着叫停这个项目
ranting about pumping the brakes on the project,
但又在这帮我们的忙 为什么
but here you are hitting the gas. Why's that?
三个大洲还在打仗呢
Well, we're still at war on three continents.
-某人告诉我的 -你回来的真正原因
- I heard that somewhere. - No. The real reason you came back
是你忍♥受不了
is you can't stand the idea
袖手旁观小玩意的建成
that the gadget could be built without you.
你忍♥受不了被别人抢了功劳
You can't stand having anyone else's name on it.
你真是擅长演讲啊 查理
You are so good at delivering speeches, aren't you, Charlie?
听说你在我升职调离时讲了篇不错的颂词
Heard you gave quite a eulogy when I got my off-site promotion.
你才花了多久
And it only took you, what,
两周就成了军队的走狗
two weeks to become the Army's puppet.
行了 别玩了 别玩了
Come on. Enough fun, enough fun!
我不管你和上校做了什么交易
I don't care what deal you made with the colonel.
你永远也不许踏进技术区
You are never stepping foot in the tech area again!
查理说的和上校的交易是怎么回事
What did Charlie mean when he said a deal with the colonel?
与法兰克回来入伍有关吗
Does that have to do with Frank's enlistment at all?
是某种补偿吗
I mean, sort of a quid pro quo?
要是你想明白了 记得告诉我们
I mean, if you figure that out, let us know.
法兰克可没想给我们解释
Frank's not exactly in the business of explaining himself to us.
显然对谁都没说
Or to anyone, apparently.
但艾萨克说错了一件事
But Isaacs was wrong about one thing.
法兰克终究还是回到了技术区 不是吗
Frank got himself back into the tech area after all, didn't he?
能再来一杯吗
Can I have another?
弄清楚这些参数的关系
Understanding the coordination of these assets
对我们任期内的流体进展极其重要
is crucial to the fluid progress of our mandate.
保罗·克罗斯利敬上
Sincerely yours, Paul Crosley.
记下来了吗
You have it?
要是有一个错字 你就坐车
Any mistakes, you're back on the jitney
回你逃出来的大专学校去吧
to whatever junior college you crawled out of.
好了
All right.
你好
Hello. Oh.
强制与我们的常驻刷笔杆大♥师♥见面
A mandatory sit-down with our resident ink-slinger.
还是在迫在眉睫的时候
Just before the clock strikes.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you need a drink.
不了 我又戒酒了
No, I'm back on land again.
-需要什么 -矿泉水和柠檬
- What can I get you? - Seltzer and lime, please.
不是吧
Really?
-多久了 -久到觉得痛苦了
- How long? - Long enough to hurt.
洛伦岑先生 我们只有15分钟
So, Mr. Lorentzen, you have me for 15 minutes.
-我们好好谈 -好
- Let's make it good. - All right.
枪部进展得挺顺利
Well, the gun division's humming along nicely.
你是将军和奥本海默
You're the backup plan
梦寐以求的后备计划
the general and Oppenheimer always dreamed of.
-但直到十一月 -我们毫无进展
- Yet until November-- - We were in the pig trough.
铀的提纯问题拖慢了我们的进度
The uranium enrichment problem had us stalled in our tracks.
真是个大转折啊
That's quite a turnaround.
这里的原因是什么
What's the opening sentence to that chapter?
我们陷入了低谷
Well, we were at a low point.
我陷入了低谷
I was at a low point.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul!
我胳膊没知觉了
I can't feel my arms.
我猜猜 你这是熬夜研究提纯问题了吧
Let me guess, up all night working on the enrichment problem?
我就知道
Inevitable.
我或许在战后会找个工作
Do you know, maybe I'll get a job after the war.
或许会嫁人生子 后悔现在的决定
Or maybe I'll settle down, have kids, regret my decisions.
但我确信一件事
But there's one thing I know for sure--
你没有未来
you have no future.
我理解的
You know, I understand.
-理解什么 -X工厂的联络员的工作
- What? - The Site X liaison job.
没被选上 我理解的
Getting passed over. I understand.
深表同情
I sympathize.
万分感激
Hallelujah.
今天天气不错
It's a beautiful day out.
我出去找棵树靠着
I'm gonna go find a tree.
也许能解决铀的问题
Maybe I'll solve the uranium problem
然后你再想个办法把这个也抢走
and you'll find a way to take that from me, too.
你好 克罗斯利
Hello, Crosley.
我们把雷♥管♥拿来了
We brought detonators.
我们走之前别把自己炸死了
Try not to blow yourself up until we're gone.
-好吗 -贺加斯在办公室 单子在他那
- Okay? - Well, Hogarth's in his office. He has the paperwork.
就是这个了
There it is.
-来吧 -来什么
- Go ahead. - Excuse me?
来啊 法兰克 给孩子上一课
Go on, Frank. Give a boy an education.
来啊
Go on.
气体扩散 热损失
Gaseous diffusion, thermal diffusion,
电磁分离
electromagnetic separation.
三种浓缩铀的办法
Three methods for enriching uranium,
只是没人知道哪种效果好
only nobody knows which one is best
或者至少有效果
or if any of them even works.
如果我们没法以指数速度加快浓缩过程
And if we can't speed up enrichment at an exponential pace?
枪式模型也就到头了
Gun model dies on the vine.
谁知道呢 好的是贺加斯得自杀谢罪了
Or, who knows, upside could be hogarth shoots himself in the head.
所以来吧 法兰克
So go on, Frank.
用你
Dazzle us
独有的不可一世
with that patented smugness
向我们宣告只有你
that says you're the only one
了解我们伟大战争的本质
who understands the gravity of our great war.
这个小王国 权力
The kingdom, the power,
还有荣誉 都是你的
the glory right here for your taking.
我现在只想做好我的工作 保罗
I'm just trying to do my job, Paul.
温特博士 先生
Dr. Winter, sir?
-请你跟我走一趟 -为什么
- I have to ask you to come with me. - Why?
他没事的 是跟我一起来的
No, he's fine. He's with me.
入口都检查过他了
He's been cleared at the gate.
五分钟内你再不离开技术部就得叫宪兵
Supposed to call the MPs if you're not out of the tech area in five minutes,
艾萨克博士之命
per Dr. Isaacs.
谁
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表