剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我走进她的更衣室介绍自己
I went into her dressing room to introduce myself.
她却叫盖世太保来抓我
She called the Gestapo on me.
老天
Oh, God.
别克
Beuker,
你知道我为什么告诉你这些吗
do you know why I am telling you this?
因为这都是事实
Because it's the truth.
如果赢了土佐会怎样
What do you get for winning Tosa?
他们说胜者得自♥由♥
They say the winner goes free.
好吧
Right.
如果你出去了 而我没有
If you get out of here and I don't...
我想让你打给圣达菲33200
I want you to call Santa Fe 33200.
我想让你告诉他们麦格派拿到的
I want you to tell them that Magpie
是我们的研究成果
is our work.
不是他们的
It's not theirs.
告诉他们要注意字母
Tell them to look for the-- the letters.
而不是数字
Not the number...
胡迪尼
Houdini?
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
什么
What?
这是
It's a--
这是假枪
this is a fake.
这是
It's...
这是场游戏
it's a game.
叔叔
Uncle.
我相信你 法兰克
I believe you, Frank.
埃弗兰·费舍在哪
Where is Avram Fisher?
这是 这是怎么回事
What-- what is this?
那个从华盛顿调来给了你这文件的人
The man from Washington who gave you this file.
机密
他在哪
Where is he?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who-- who the hell are you?
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
根本 根本没什么土佐
There-- there's no Tosa.
对吧
Is there?
所有这一切
All of it, um...
别克 这
Beuker. W-w--
这是什么 测试吗
what was it, a test?
费舍先生在哪 法兰克
Where is Mr. Fisher, Frank?
他把你从镇上带来了这里
He brought you here from the Hill.
什么 你 你是从拉斯阿♥拉♥莫斯来的
What, are you-- are you from Los Alamos?
我们不用那个名字
We don't use that name.
什么
What?
我不知道你们到底是什么人
Well, I don't know what kind of sick sons of bitches you are,
但你得马上告诉奥本海默
but you need to talk to Oppenheimer now.
你得告诉他
You need to tell him
重查麦格派
to-- to look at Magpie again.
-你应该知道麦格派已经死了 -该死的
- Magpie is dead, as you know. - Oh, God damn it.
这根本不是海森堡推导的公式
It's not Heisenberg's math.
是我们的 都是我推的
It's ours. It's-- it's mine.
如果你放我出去 我就能证明给你看
If you get me out of here, I can prove that to you.
怎么证明
How?
我女儿的名字
You see, my daughter's name...
写在纳粹用来建造原♥子♥弹♥的公式里
it's written in the equations the Nazis are using to build their bomb.
你把你女儿的名字
You put your daughter's name...
-用在了推导的公式里 -对
- in the math? - Yes.
没错
Yes.
我确实做了 我要说的就是这个
Yes, I did. That's what I'm saying.
他们 他们安插了人
They got-- they got a man
在我们内部 一直在偷窃我们的成果
on the inside and he's stealing our work.
菲舍先生认为你就是纳粹间谍
Mr. Fisher thought you were a Nazi spy.
所有这一切就是为了这个吗
Is that what all of this was for?
但你不是
But you're not.
你只是
You're simply...
对你自己感到羞愧
ashamed of who you are.
对你的出身
What you came from.
这很好
That's good.
我们所有人都身背罪孽
We all come from sin.
如何负罪前行取决于我们自己
It's up to us to rise.
那么
So...
之后呢 就这样了
what, is that it?
能放我回家了
I'm just free to go home?
当然不
No.
不会
No.
你认出了自己推导的公式
You recognized your own math.
这全是
It's all...
这全是一场游戏
it's all a game.
我告诉你我能证明
I tell you that I can prove
纳粹正在用我们发现的物理规律
the Nazis are using our science,
而你 你眼睛都没眨一下
you-- you don't even blink.
你们两个人都没有
Either one of you.
德国人 这根本就不是德国人写的 对吧
The Germans-- Germans didn't write any of this, did they?
是你们 这只是政♥治♥宣传手段
You did. It's propaganda.
你们用我们自己的物理推导
You're using our math,
我自己的推导 来说服我们纳粹胜券在握
my math, to convince us the Nazis are winning.
真的 真的有麦格派这个人吗
Was-- was there even a Magpie in the first place?
我们在海森堡的实验室里安插了眼线
We had a man in Heisenberg's lab.
纳粹把他的脑袋寄给了我们
The Nazis sent us his head.
对 但不是他 不是他给了你们那文件
Yeah, but he-- he didn't give you that file.
一个实验室里全是女人
You got a lab full of longhairs,
印第安混血 左派犹太人
half-Reds, lefty Jews...
你怎么样才能让他们造出奇迹武器
how do you get them to build a wonder weapon?
只要告诉他们明天德国就会毁灭全世界
You just tell them Germany's gonna end the world tomorrow.
狗不咬狗
Dogs won't fight.
加热笼子就好
Heat up the cage.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥要造原♥子♥弹♥ 法兰克
Adolf Hitler is after a bomb, Frank.
对 但他进展到哪一步了
Yeah, but how far along is he?
你根本不知道 对吧
You don't even know, do you?!
你还把假情报告诉其他什么人了
How many other people are you selling fake intelligence to?
战争部长 总统
The Secretary of War? The President?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表