剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
你就是有罪
You are guilty.
我什么时候回来
When do I come back?
不不不
Oh. No. No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
这简直是疯了
This is-- this is insane.
我不能就这样...
I can't just--
我不能就这样抛下一切
I can't walk away from my life.
你已经离开了
You already did.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
和我一起走
Come with me.
这不符合条例
It's not protocol.
那我们俩呢
What about you and me?
那是条例的一部分吗
Was that protocol?
你要找的人在工作中会用到钋
The man you're looking for, he works with polonium.
我要找的人
The man I'm looking for?
一名情报官员被杀了
An intelligence officer was killed.
我想你之所以让我检测这个盒子
I assumed you wouldn't have asked me to assay this box
是因为它是证据吧
unless it was evidence.
检测到钋含量了吗
You found polonium?
是通过铋提炼并在俄亥俄州的代顿市制♥造♥的
Refined from bismuth and manufactured in Dayton, Ohio.
镇上用到钋的人
The only men on this hill with any use for it
是那几个在研究发生器的
work on the initiator.
我数了 有23人
23, by my count.
上校 为什么找我
Colonel, why come to me?
我看了你的档案
I read your file.
你从不偷懒耍滑
You're a man who doesn't cut corners.
但是你怎么知道我不是叛徒
But how do you know I'm not the traitor?
镇子上的大多数人只要看我一眼
Most people on this hill take one look at me
就认定我犯了某种罪
and assume I'm some kind of criminal.
我想这会减弱你作为一个间谍的能力
Which would diminish your utility as a spy, I'd imagine.
你即使只是犯了一点小错
You so much as jaywalked,
也会有许多善意的偏执狂
I'd have a dozen well-meaning bigots in here
想要你的命
calling for your head.
根据我的经验 偏执狂很少是善意的
In my experience, bigots don't often mean well.
我们会嘉奖你的贡献 辛克莱尔博士
Your dedication will be rewarded, Dr. Sinclair.
那个发现死尸的湖
That lake where they found the murdered body?
是个水库
It's a reservoir.
人们喝那里面的水
People drink that water.
当然 鱼群像吃自助餐一样
Of course, the fish picked him clean
把他啃食干净了
like an all-you-can-eat buffet.
有小孩在旁边呢
Hey. Little pitchers...
她没吓到你吧
Hey, she's not scaring you, is she?
也没吓到我 知道为什么吗
Me neither. You want to know why?
你瞧
Well...
看到这位女士了吗 她是雅典娜
You see this lady? This is Athena.
她是一位著名的战士
She's a famous warrior
她时刻关照着陆军妇女队
and she watches over the Women's Army Corps.
只要我戴着这个 就没人能伤害我
As long as I wear this, no one can hurt me.
你想试试吗
You want to try it?
好的
Okay.
现在你无需担心了
Now you don't have to worry.
如果你再看到他 你知道自己是被保护的
If you see the man, you know you're protected.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
上校取消了所有技术区人员的通行证
Colonel's revoked all passage for tech area staff.
什么时候的事
Since when?
在接到进一步指示前所有人禁止离开小镇
There's no travel off the Hill till further notice.
往后退
Yeah. Back up.
他们在大门那里拦下了他
They stopped him at the gate,
但他不能永远躲在屋里
but he can't hide out in his room forever.
他有工作 他是话剧的主角
He's got work and he's the lead in the play.
你确定那个孩子看到他了
You sure the boy saw him?
他们似乎很确定
They seem sure.
但是他没有你认为的那么缺乏经验
But he's not as green as you think.
他或许能花言巧语摆脱困境
He might be able to talk his way out of it.
圣菲有一座教堂
There's a cathedra in Santa Fe.
圣方济各教堂 你知道吗
Basilica of St. Francis. Do you know it?
我没什么时间去旅游
I've not had a lot of time for sightseeing.
这是在那个地点
It's the third church
建起的第三座教堂
to be built on the same plot of land.
第一座在普韦布洛人
The first one, the Pueblo tore down
赶走西班牙人和上帝的时候
when they threw out the Spanish...
被拆了
and God.
几年后西班牙人又回来了
The Spanish come back a few years later,
建了一座更大的教堂
build a bigger church.
然后又自己把那座拆掉了
Then tear that one down themselves,
建了一座更大的
build an even bigger one.
现在上帝可以随意伸展腿脚了
Now God can really put his feet up.
你想说什么
What is the punch line?
有时候想变强大
Sometimes you have to burn what you've built
必须要毁掉现有的从头开始
if you want to grow.
我们需要他
We need him.
布鲁克林人 没有思想
"Brooklyn". No ideology.
除了自己不信其他 自认为在演间谍片
No beliefs beyond himself. Thinks he's in a spy picture.
-他做得很好 -那我们还在这干嘛
- He's done well. - Then what are we doing here?
在克里姆林宫有一份名单
In the Kremlin, there's a list of names.
有我的 也有你的
Mine's there. Yours, too.
有我们所有的家人 如果我们失败...
Our hole family. If we fail--
我知道
I know!
当然 抱歉
Of course. I'm sorry.
你无法毁掉你还没有的东西
You can't burn what you haven't yet built.
两个月后测试
The test is in two months.
让我来阻止它
Let me stop it.
让我们来阻止
Let us.
我需要他
I need him.
还有 你错了 他有信仰
And you're wrong. He does believe in something.
-信什么 -信我
- What? - Me.
我的好孩子
My little girl.
我已经有一颗了
I already have one.
这不是给你的
They're not for you.
战争部 公务
你抬东西时腿要用力
You've got to lift with your hams.
相信我 你不会想椎间盘突出的
Trust me, you do not want to slip a disc.
不管怎么说 这是一份官方宣告
Anyway, it was an official announcement.
所有技术部成员现在有资格领♥取♥危险津贴
All tech area staff now qualify for hazard pay.
一小时二十美分
20 cents an hour.
你自毁前途是有回报的
So you didn't blow off your career for nothing.
我们离开是为了进入目标委员会
We walked out for a seat on the Target Committee,
-不是为了钱 -我明白 话虽如此
- not for pocket change. - I know. Still.
时机不对 就这么简单
It was bad timing, plain and simple.
所有人都因为罗斯福的死伤透了心
Everyone's all broken up about FDR
杜鲁门不会理会
and Truman is not going to listen
一群共♥产♥主义科学家
to a bunch of pinko scientists.
那家伙是个罢♥工♥终结者
That man is a strike breaker.
所以没人关心其实没有纳粹炸♥弹♥
So nobody cares if there is no Nazi bomb?
我们不能肯定没有纳粹炸♥弹♥
Well, we don't know that there's no Nazi bomb.
我们只是没听说有
We just don't know that there is one.
这是好事 对吧
Which is a good thing, right?
往好的方面想
I mean, look on the bright side.
上校没把你送到军事法庭
The Colonel didn't court-martial you.
对了 他怎么没把你送去呢
Which, by the way, why didn't he?
我该走了
I should probably skedaddle.
她应该已经到了
She must be here by now.
好 代我向她问好
All right, well, send her my regards.
会的
Will do.
用股二头肌发力
Lift with your hams!
安全禁区
看看这地方啊
Look at this place!
肯定有十万英亩
Must be 100,000 acres.
差不多二十七万英亩
270,000, give or take.
我们有二十英里的道路
We've got 20 miles of roads,
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表