剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
两百英里的电♥话♥线
200 miles of telephone wires,
一个马球场 三个兵营
a polo league, three barracks--
太好了 很多人力
Great. Plenty of manpower.
我会需要一些研究助手
I'm going to need some research assistants.
也没有那么容易
Oh, well, it's not quite that easy.
所有资源调配都必须得到
All resources need to be approved by
实验审查委员会的批准
the experiment review board.
那谁是实验审查委员会的头呢
And who's the head of the experiment review board?
温特博士
Dr. Winter.
你能来真好
Good to have you on the payroll.
我真的很感谢能有这次机会
I really appreciate the opportunity.
我明白你和我丈夫有分歧
I understand that you and my husband had your differences.
他还是你丈夫吗
Is he still your husband?
福瑞茨可能已经跟你说过
Fritz may have explained to you
我希望建一条基线
that I'm looking to establish a baseline--
两位士兵
Two GIs,
只要他们没被分配去执行
as long as they're not assigned
较高优先级的项目
to a higher priority project.
所有项目都是较高优先级的项目
And they're all higher priority.
-无冒犯之意 -没觉得有
- No offense. - None taken.
欢迎来到三位一体试验场
Welcome to Trinity.
他们召集了23个人做强制血检
They called in 23 guys for a mandatory blood test,
也就是所有接触过钋的人
everyone who had access to polonium.
他们说这是为了谨慎起见
They're saying that it's an excess of caution.
也许什么事都没有
It could be nothing.
这是把嫌疑人集中起来
It's a lineup.
他们在盒子里找到了钋
They found traces of it on the box.
肯定是之前你手上沾带的
Must have been on your hands.
我们有一天的时间
We have a day.
干嘛
For what?
这是
Is this...
一开始你要我逃跑
First you tell me to run
现在又要我自杀吗
and now I'm supposed to kill myself?
-天哪 -冷静
- Jesus. - Calm down.
这只是无路可走时的办法
It's a last resort.
但死了一位情报员
But an intelligence officer is dead,
而你把美国最严密保守的秘密
and you gift wrapped American's
打包送给了苏联人
best kept secret for the Soviets.
所以如果他们抓了你 你会需要这个的
So if they catch you, you're going to want it.
-我也有一颗 -太好了
- I have one, too. - Oh, great.
他们可以把我们埋在一起
They can bury us side by side
就跟罗密欧和朱丽叶一样
like Romeo and Juliet,
还是你没看过这个
or didn't you read that one?
如果他们没把你认出来
They can't bury you
他们就不用把你埋了
if they can't identify you.
我会想办法解决的
I'm taking care of it.
橘子汽水
毒药吗
Poison?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
我宁可自首
I'll turn myself in
也不会让你解决一个十岁的孩子
before I let you take care of a 10-year-old boy.
你知道东京有多少个十岁的男孩
How many 10-year-olds do you think are in Tokyo?
-天哪 -横滨又有多少
- Oh, God. - Or Yokohama?
你是唯一能阻止哈里·杜鲁门
You're the only person that can stop Harry Truman
解决他们的人
from taking care of them.
你是个科学家 这笔账简单得很
You're a scientist. That's simple math.
有失才有得
Oh, you can't make an omelet
所以才要杀了这印第安男孩 对吧
without poisoning an Indian kid, is that it?
我并不是在征求你同意
I'm not asking your permission.
你就是在这么做
That's exactly what you're doing.
不然你为什么要告诉我
Why else would you even be here telling me this?
再给我十二个小时 就十二个小时
Just give me 12 hours. 12 hours.
-好吗 -为什么
- All right? - Why?
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
祝你成功 爱你伍迪
这是生态调查表
It's an ecological survey.
我们测量本地动植物身上
We're measuring the presence of certain substances
存在的某种物质
in the native plants and animals
来评估设备的
to assess the implications of the, um--
影响
of the device.
影响
Implications?
对土狼和蒲公英的影响吗
On a bunch of coyotes and tumbleweeds?
目前 我们将之称为对照实验
At the moment, we call this a scientific control
-所以等到测试结束后 -听着 女士
- so that after the test-- - Look, lady.
反正是政♥府♥的钱 你要我们做什么
It's Uncle Sam's nickel. What do you want us to do?
你们每人负责一些特定的样本
You're each responsible for a particular set of specimens.
我要你们收集它们 把它们放入取样袋中
I want you to collect them, I want you to bag them,
还要记录找到它们的具体地点
and I want you to catalog exactly where you found them.
就像寻宝游戏
Like a scavenger hunt.
反正比挖茅坑强
Beats digging latrines.
是的 就像是科学领域的
Yes, it's like a scavenger hunt...
寻宝游戏
for science.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Can you give us a moment?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
就想见见你
Just wanted to see you.
现在你见到了
Well, now you have.
你在检测钙吗
You testing for calcium?
以及碘和铑
And iodine and rhodium.
那锶呢
What about strontium?
只是预感
It's just a hunch,
但它可能是核的副产品
but it could be nuclear by-product.
你还跟乔·普利策见面吗
So you still seeing Joe Pulitzer?
你说什么
I'm sorry.
-你在这干嘛 -我自愿来的
- What are you doing here? - I'm volunteering.
我比任何人都更了解这份工作
I understand this work better than anyone else out there.
我对这工作有信心 我可以帮你
I believe in it. I can help you.
你以为就因为
And do you imagine just because
我们在沙漠的另一端
we're in a different part of the desert
达罗上校就不知道吗
that Colonel Darrow won't find out?
谁管他知不知道
Who cares if he does?
让他把我运到婆罗洲前线去
Let him ship me off to Borneo.
你是真不明白吧
You really don't get it, do you?
你是在把我的工作置于危险当中
This is my work that you're putting at risk.
我终于可以做一点有意义的事情
I'm finally doing something that matters
你却送给达罗上校停掉我工作的借口
and you are handing Colonel Darrow an excuse to shut me down.
弗兰克 我看到你的住院单了
Frank, I saw your hospital admission slip.
临界实验
Criticality experiments?
-把自己暴露在核辐射下 -莱莎
- Radiation exposure - Liza...
如果你想死 我不管
If you have a death wish, that's fine.
那是你的事
That's your business.
别掺和到我的工作里来
But keep it away from mine.
再给我点伤害
Hurt me again.
是再给我一杯
It's "Hit me again."
给我杯酒
Give me a drink.
亲爱的 我现在有点忙
Sweetheart, I'm a little busy.
别叫我宝贝儿
Don't sweetheart me.
冒着裤子被泼的危险给你
I did this at serious risk to my pants.
你的裤子很安全
Your pants are safe.
我只想一个人待着
I want nothing to do with any pants except my own.
所以谢谢 但是我没兴趣
So thank you, but, no, thank you.
但是谢谢你的酒
But thanks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
英语是我的第二语言
English is my second language.
我的意思是你可以走了
What I meant was scram.
我是斯坦·贾维茨 你叫海伦吗
Stan Javits. And you're Helen?
你名声很大的
Your reputation precedes you.
是吗 哪种名声
Really? What reputation is that?
一个用了24小时就成功
The woman who got herself fired from G group
被G组开除的女人吗
in less than 24 hours?
海伦·普林斯博士
Dr. Helen Prins,
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表