剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
那只是我估算错误
it's just bad math.
总有些变量你没法控制
There's always some variable you didn't account for.
所以我受够了
So I'm through.
我不再试着预测未来
I'm through trying to predict the future.
我不知道如果这实验失败 世界是否更美好
I don't know if the world's better off if the test fails,
但我知道如果你破坏了它 你就死定了
but I do know that if you sabotage it, your life is over.
不论你做过什么
And whatever it is you have done--
我这辈子已经完结了
My life is already over.
不 不 那就是我要说的 吉姆
No. No, that's the thing, Jim.
你有活路
There is a way out.
你要跟政♥府♥合作
You're going to cooperate with the government.
这到底是怎么回事
What-- what the hell is going on?
福瑞茨
Fritz?
你本应该去防空洞里躲着
You're supposed to be in one of the bunkers.
对 我们都是
Yeah! We all are!
老天
Jesus!
法兰克 你在这里干什么
Frank, what are you doing up here?
我改变了炸♥弹♥的线路
I rewired the detonators...
想让测试失败
so the test would fail.
得有人从救世主手里
Somebody had to save the world
拯救这个世界
from the guys who were saving the world.
我的天 法兰克
Jesus Christ, Frank.
我就不提你是对是错
I'm not even saying that you're wrong,
但即便小玩意没杀死你 军方也会的
but if the Gadget doesn't kill you, the Army will.
吉姆也这么说
That's what Jim said.
之前三个小时他一直在劝我放弃
He's been trying to talk me down for the last three hours.
他只是没法狠下心杀了我
He just didn't have the heart to shoot me.
法兰克
Frank.
你 你是对的 吉姆
You were-- you were right, jim.
还有很多值得我活下去的东西
I have too much to live for.
我们得离开这里
Look, we got to get out of here!
我们得离开爆♥炸♥区域
We got to get out of the blast zone.
快啊 你修好小玩意了没
Come on! I mean, did you fix the Gadget or what?
来吧
Come on.
三双手比一上手强
Six hands are better than two.
老天 你说真的
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
下次记得给自己留个半小时缓冲时间
Next time, maybe leave yourself a 30-minute buffer.
把枪收回枪套里吧
Put that gun back in your bandolier.
你用不着它了
You're not going to need it.
倒数八分钟
Zero minus eight minutes.
好的没问题 给你 长官
Of course, here. There you are, sir.
你得收下它
You've got to take it.
先生
Sir.
救护车已经在阿尔伯克基的
Ambulances are standing by
试爆地点准备就位
at their preset locations in Albuquerque.
希望今晚没有用得到他们的时候
Let's hope they get to play pinochle all night.
女士
Miss?
路易斯·菲多♥维♥茨联♥系♥过这里吗 福瑞茨
Has Louis Fedowitz radioed in? Fritz?
谢谢你 胡安妮塔
Thank you, Juanita.
加利福尼亚
我是LF
This is L.F.
Z点 已安全
Point Z. All clear.
今日赐给我们
Give us this day...
倒数五分钟
Zero minus five minutes.
求你宽恕我们的罪过
And forgive us our trespasses
如同我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
不要让我们陷于诱惑
and lead us not into temptation,
但救我们免于凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
好了 所有人伏低到地面
All right, everyone stay low to the ground.
面向小玩意反方向
Face away from the Gadget.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
是青蛙
It's frogs.
它们在雨后来到了地表
They come out after the rain.
倒数四分钟
Zero minus four minutes.
看来今晚连天公都作美啊
I guess even the weather wanted this thing to happen tonight.
倒数三分钟
Zero minus three minutes.
如果那个表开始闪 你就关掉开关
If that gauge flickers, you hit the switch.
听到了没 你关掉它
You hear me? You kill it.
什么都别问 直接关掉
You don't ask. You kill.
倒数2分钟30秒
Zero minus two minutes, 30 seconds.
吉姆
Jim.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
-什么 -什么 在发射塔上
- What? - What? Up in the tower.
法兰克 他那可不是充英雄
Frank. That wasn't him playing Tarzan.
那是叛国
That was treason.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know what you're thinking.
我知道这不由我自己做决定
I know this isn't my decision alone,
但我觉得我们不应该告诉别人
but I do not think that we should tell anyone.
我是说 他只是想做正确的事
I mean, he was just trying to do the right thing,
不论那具体指什么
Whatever that is anymore.
我是说我跟你一样不喜欢撒谎
I mean, I don't like lying any better than you do,
但我只是 我不认为让他老死狱中
but I just-- I don't see what the point would be
到底有什么好处
in letting him rot in a jail cell.
倒数90秒
Zero minus 90 seconds.
是我
It was me.
什么
What?
不是法兰克 是我
It wasn't Frank. It was me.
我把原♥子♥弹♥机密泄露给了苏联
I gave the bomb to the Soviet Union.
我以为
I thought--
我以为这世界会变得更好
I thought the world would be better...
在希德去世后
After Sid.
吉姆
Oh, Jim.
-我以为我可以 -老天
- I thought I could... - Oh, boy.
控制所有变数
Control the variables.
倒数60秒
Zero minus 60 seconds.
只是 只是事情发展超出我控制
It just-- it just got away from me.
但如果我能从头再来
But if I could take it back,
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God--
我很抱歉 福瑞茨
I'm sorry, Fritz.
我从没想要伤害任何人
I never wanted anyone to get hurt.
等下 谁被害了
Wait, who got hurt?
金妮
Jeannie.
等下 金妮
Wait, wait. Jeannie?
什么意思
What are you--
倒数30秒
Zero minus 30 seconds.
你说金妮是什么意思
What do you mean, "Jeannie"?
你做了什么
What do you--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 福瑞茨
I'm so sorry, Fritz.
那只是
It's just that--
-不 -我很抱歉
- No. - I'm sorry.
-不 -她打算告诉大家
- No. - She was going to tell everyone.
吉姆
Jim?
倒数三十秒
Zero minus 30 seconds.
他应该知道真♥相♥
He deserved the truth.
我们木星上见
See you on Jupiter?
成功了
It worked.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表