剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Pasteboard masks.
我知道你去了在旧金山
I know you were in San Francisco.
去找个情妇 我不在乎
Take a mistress. What do I care?
组个后宫都没问题 只要能让你正常工作
Take a whole harem if it gets you through the day.
但你必须得能正常工作
But you have got to get through the day.
为了完成小玩意吗
Oh, to finish the Gadget?
然后我们才能赢得战争胜利
So that we win the war?
然后在和平时期用它来威慑我们的盟国
Then lord it over our allies in peace.
在斯大林闹腾时用来吓唬他
Wave it under Stalin's nose if he gets rowdy.
听起来很有红色烙印啊
That sounds pretty red.
-别乱说话查理 -那女的 不论她是谁
- Careful, Charlie. - This woman, whoever she is,
她是共♥产♥党员 对吧
she's a communist, isn't she?
她给你洗♥脑♥了
She's planting ideas in your head.
她叫Jean
Her name is Jean.
听着 我也并不完美
Look, I haven't been perfect, either.
我跟别的女人在一起过 我很在乎她
I was with another woman, I cared about her,
但是 但我还有家庭
but-- but I have a family.
-所以你结束了一切 -对 我做了了结
- So you ended it. - Yes, I ended it.
如果那是由你主导的
If that was in your power,
那你根本不了解我的感受
then you have no early idea how I feel.
你觉得叫Winnifred怎么样 小名叫Win
What do you think of Winnifred? "Win" for short.
为战后出生的宝贝取个庆祝胜利的名字
A triumphant name for a postwar baby.
是乔伊的主意 就好比维尼熊
It was Joey's idea. Like "Winnie the Pooh."
-今天挺累吧 -我见罗伯特去了
- You had a long day. - I was with Robert.
他回来了 他怎么说
He's back. What did he say?
你说的没错
You were right.
他想让我接管
He wants me to take over.
我就知道
I knew it.
查理 我真为你骄傲
Charlie, I'm so proud of you.
艾比 没什么好庆祝的
Abby, there's nothing to celebrate.
你比我父亲还糟
You are worse than my father.
要是有他做主 他早就在60号♥高速沿途
If it were up to him, he'd be selling hats
开着卡车兜售他的帽子了
out of the back of a truck on Route 60.
但幸运的是 我母亲对他的产品更有信心
But, luckily, my mother had a little more faith in his product.
说第一万遍
For the millionth time...
我不是生意人
I'm not a businessman.
当然不是 但你拥有市场上最抢手的产品
Well, no, but you have the best products on the market--
-你的头脑 -老天 我的头脑
- Your brain. - For Christ's sake, my brain
连B29轰炸机都申不到 艾比
can't requisition b-29 bombers, Abby.
或是阻止Truman参议员和他的盟友
Or keep Senator Truman and his cronies
砍掉我们的经费
from shutting off the money tap.
这些只有奥本海默能做到
Only Oppenheimer can do that.
如果罗伯特认为你能掌控这个计划
Well, if Robert thinks that you can steer the project--
我觉得如果我把整个计划搞砸了
I don't think he cares if I steer the project
他根本不会在乎
right into the Rio Grande.
这很不妙 艾比
This is bad, Abby.
-好吧 -没有奥本海默
- Okay. - Without Oppenheimer,
没有他的人脉 一切玩完
his connections, the game's over.
那我们就得让他改变主意
Well-- well, then we have to change his mind.
我们无计可施
We can't do anything.
你以为我们组成了一个团队
You think we're some kind of a team
就因为你知道小玩意的事
just 'cause you know about the Gadget?
我之前花了整整一个小时 站在荒郊野地里
I just spent the last hour in the middle of nowhere
白费力气 就为了劝那个人留下
wasting my breath trying to convince the man to stay.
也许你确实是白费力气
Maybe you're wasting your breath
你搞错了对象
on the wrong person.
如果真是如此 总得有人做点什么
If that's true, someone has to do something.
大家请注意
Your attention, please.
今天的盟军伤亡名单
Today's Allied Casualty List.
那些孩子夭折在大好年华真是可惜啊
The thought of all those boys cut down in their prime.
克拉克·盖博在他妻子飞机失事后应征入伍了
You know, Clark Gable enlisted after his wife's plane crashed.
真的
Yes.
他在《新兴都市》里演得不错
Uh, he-- he was very good in "Boom Town."
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello.
是这家的夫人在跟我通话吗
Am I speaking with the lady of the house?
我是《锐步》杂♥志♥社的Doris Lombard
This is, uh, Doris Lombard with "Redbook Magazine."
这家里还有我一个人
Well, I'm the only one here.
我猜我应该算是整个家的夫人吧
I suppose that makes me the lady.
你未婚 太好了
Unmarried. Perfect.
我们在做个调查
We are conducting a survey
想知道现代女性更看重男人的哪个方面
what the modern girl looks for in a man.
能告诉我你的名字和姓的缩写吗
May I have your name and initial?
我叫Jean 姓缩写是T
My name is Jean. Initial "T."
真是个感性的名字
What a sensible name.
那么你现在有男朋友
Now, do you have a gentleman,
还是更倾向于游戏人间
or do you prefer to play the field?
没有什么游戏人间
There's no field,
只有相隔五千千米的异地相守 偶尔探望
just 3,000 miles between conjugal visits.
听起来很难维持啊
Sounds like a strain.
你怎么样保持跟这位男士之间的激♥情♥呢
How do you keep the fireplace stoked with this... gentleman?
我们会打电♥话♥
We talk on the telephone.
有时我们恨不得生吞了对方
Sometimes we swallow each other whole.
你就不担心他会出轨吗
Don't you ever worry he might be stepping out on you?
我知道他现在就跟老婆在一起
I know he is with his wife.
已婚人士 很冒险啊
Oh, a married man. That's risky.
你们可以走了
You're hovering.
谢谢
Thank you.
检查室
不好意思这种时候来打扰你
I'm so sorry to come by at a time like this.
我想跟你说说罗伯特
It's about Robert.
我已经开了四厘米
I'm four centimeters dilated
而他正在打包行李
and he's packing his steamer trunks.
你还想知道什么
What else do you want to know?
拜托了 我需要你去和他讲讲道理
Please. I need you to reason with him.
他根本不听我的
He won't listen to me.
他之前试图杀过一次人
He tried to murder a man once.
你知道那事吗
Did you know that?
是他在剑桥的物理老师
His physics tutor at Cambridge.
就因为一篇论文让他不爽
He was upset over a paper,
他就把泡过氰化物的苹果放在了老师桌上
so he dipped an apple in cyanide and left it on the man's desk.
就像《白雪公主》里那样
Like Snow White.
-那可真是... -脑子有病
- That's-- - certifiable?
跟她比 他简直太正常了
She makes him look like the model of mental health.
Jean完全疯了
Jean is out of her mind
所以他才无法抗拒她
and that's why he can't resist her.
你想让我和他讲道理
You want me to reason with him?
过去五年我一直把我丈夫看得很紧
For five years I have been my husband's straightjacket,
他现在终于脱身了
and he's finally slipped out of it.
那你的名声怎么办
What about your reputation?
一旦事情传出去 你不担心会出什么事吗
Don't you worry about what might happen if word got out?
我通常不跟那些
I try not to associate with the kind of people
看重名声的人打交道
who value reputations.
那你的那个绅士朋友呢
Well, what about your gentleman friend?
你不觉得这段婚外情会毁了他的事业吗
Don't you think the affair might affect his career?
咱们不是在做问卷调查吧
This isn't a survey, is it?
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are.
用你那些文艺小黄诗
Seducing him with pornographic sonnets
和弗洛伊德鬼话来勾引他
and Freudian nonsense.
这是谁
Who is this?
他很快就会再有个孩子
He's about to have another child,
而你却想把他从家人身边夺走
and you want to rip him away from his family.
什么叫再有个孩子
What do you mean "another child"?
他当然没告诉你
Oh. Of course he didn't tell you.
他连自己妻子都骗
I mean, he lies to his wife,
怎么就不能骗你呢
why shouldn't he lie to you?
这是Kitty吗
Is this kitty?
他不爱你
He doesn't love you.
你不过是块破布
You're just a rag.
对他毫无意义
You are nothing.
你以后再也不许见我丈夫
And you will never see my husband again.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表