剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我知道这违反了规定
I know it's against protocol,
但我脸上起疹子了
but I have a rash.
我马上去刮胡子 长官
I will shave right away, Sir.
你看起来简直像去大马士革路上的保罗
You look like Paul on the road to Damascus.
不用刮了
Keep it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
但是 长官 我们找到了那个记者
But, sir, um, we found the reporter.
或者说 是他找到了我们
Or he found us.
W·D·洛伦岑
W.D. Lorentzen.
看来您已经听说过我了
I see my reputation precedes me.
不知道您那些帐篷里
Listen, I don't suppose you could spare
有没有杯汽水能请我喝
a soft drink from one of those tents?
最后这一英里我可是走来的
I had to walk the last mile.
出租车司机不愿意送过来了
The taxi driver wouldn't bring me any closer.
我以为你更爱酒呢
I was under the impression you preferred hard drinks.
您先后就职的三份报纸的雇主
That you preferred them to employment
对您显然都没有酒对您重要
at your last three newspapers.
看来你确实听说过我呢
I see my reputation does precede me.
好吧 那就不喝饮料了
Okay, then. No refreshments.
我们谈谈法兰克·温特吧
Shall we talk Frank Winter?
不管你指的是谁 肯定是你搞错了
Whoever referred you here was misinformed.
得了 这里可是最后一站哎
Aw, shucks. This was the last stop on the caboose.
真是奇怪呢
It's the oddest thing.
感觉美国一半的物理学家都凭空消失了
It seems that half of America's physicists have just disappeared.
人间蒸发 就像《欢天喜地》里那样
Poof. Like the Rapture.
我想你应该知道
I imagine you've read the code
美国媒体的战时条例吧
of wartime practices for the American press.
我更支持《美国宪法第一修正案》
I'm really more of a First Amendment guy.
我的理论是 美国失踪的天才们
See, my theory, American's missing geniuses
都住在这道篱笆的那边
are camped right on the other side of that fence.
而且不管他们在搞什么
And whatever they're up to,
你都不想让德国人或者我的读者知道
you don't want the Krauts or my readership knowing about it.
所以在你叫士兵来抓我之前
So before you call in the cavalry,
你最好知道我的编辑
you should know that if my editor
如果在发稿前得不到我的消息
doesn't hear from me by press time,
那明天的报纸上就会有个特别专栏
there will be a special feature in tomorrow's paper.
登着一张直指你大门的藏宝图
A treasure map leading right to your doorstep.
所以说
So tell me,
你到底想没想起法兰克·温特这个名字
does the name Frank Winter ring a bell after all?
不如我请你喝杯饮料吧
Why don't we go get you that soft drink?
我看行
Yeah.
请注意
Attention, please.
所有进入车辆调配场的机动车
All vehicles entering the motor pool
都需在安检处出示最新车辆执照
must show updated vehicle passes before security parking.
莱莎
Liza.
他们跟你说法兰克的事了吗
Did they tell you anything about Frank?
我正要去找你呢
I was just about to come find you.
他们会带他回来吗
Are they bringing him back?
你明白这挺讽刺的吧
You see the irony here, right?
就是 你要我冒着暴露的风险
I mean, you're asking me to risk my hide
帮你和你的丈夫团圆
so that you can be reunited with your husband?
我不认为
Look, I don't think he's going
他能很快回来
to be coming around the mountain any time soon.
我尽力了
I tried.
你被他们买♥♥通了
They bought you off.
假设你在论证一个关于绣球花的理论
Let's say you're testing a theory about hydrangeas
结果失败了
and the theory doesn't pan out.
但是在实验过程中
But in the course of experimenting
你发现 随便说一个吧
you find, I don't know,
这个植物有意识 还要喝人血
that plants are sentient and crave human blood.
现在你是要回去
Now, are you going to go back
重新研究绣球花呢 还是
and start over with the hydrangeas or--
你相信了他们关于小玩意的说辞
They sold you the scoop on the Gadget.
法兰克的命就这么点价值吗
Is that what Frank's life is worth?
我已经被雇佣撰写
I've been hired to write the official chronicle
曼哈顿工程特区正史
of the Manhattan Engineering District.
最高权限
Unfettered access.
你告诉过他是谁向你走漏了法兰克的消息吗
Did you tell him who gave you the tip-off about Frank?
我绝不会披露我的信息来源
I would never reveal a source,
就算是被拷问也不会
even under penalty of torture,
而且顺便说一句 我觉不会
which, by the way, I don't put past
忘记外面那个虐待狂上校
that sadist of a colonel out there.
普利策奖可不是用来奖励宣传运动的
They don't give out Pulitzers for propaganda.
我并不知道奥尔曼一家搬家了
I didn't know the Allmans had moved.
你就刚好在他们家发现了失联已久的大学密友
And in their place you found a long-lost college chum.
我也挺惊讶的
Imagine my surprise.
但你和洛伦岑先生
Yet it wasn't just a campus
共同的过去可不止于学校吧
you shared with Mr. Lorentzen was it?
不知道听说了你和老情人的见面
I wonder how your husband would feel
你的丈夫会作何想法呢
about your recent visit with an old flame.
不如给他打个电♥话♥问问吧
Let's call him and ask.
但是 我挺守旧的
Then again, I'm old-fashioned
尊重婚姻的神圣性
when it comes to the sanctity of marriage.
但是 你丈夫的思想
Your husband, on the other hand,
可比我先进多了
holds a more progressive view.
法兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
他骗了你
He lied to you,
偷偷给你服用巴比土酸盐
medicated you with barbiturates
还和一个你一半年龄也一半智商的
after philandering with a woman half his age
小女孩鬼混
and half your intelligence,
但你却还坚持想要他回来
and yet you persist in agitating for his return.
你也有妻子 不是吗 上校
You have a wife, don't you, Colonel?
她没有选择和你一起来镇上吗
She didn't choose to join you on the Hill?
我的妻子身体不好 谢谢你的关心
My wife is not well, but thank you for your concern.
如果你在沙漠里失踪
And if you should vanish into the desert,
我也她也会竭尽全力寻找你的
I imagine she would do everything in her power to find you,
就算你有诸多不是
despite your imperfections.
但你并没有竭尽全力 温特博士
But you didn't do everything in your power, Dr. Winter.
竭尽全力的是你女儿
Your daughter did.
洛伦岑先生拒绝了披露信息来源
Mr. Lorentzen declined to name his source,
但是电♥话♥公♥司♥却很乐意在战时
but the telephone company was glad to do its patriotic duty
为国尽忠
in a time of war.
她还是个孩子
She's only a child.
接线员已经帮我接通了
The operator is holding an open line
你姐姐公♥寓♥的电♥话♥
to your sister's apartment.
你女儿就在电♥话♥另一端
Your daughter is on the other end.
如果你想救你的家人
If you want to help your family,
那就告诉她乖乖听话
you're going to tell her to be a good girl.
用婚礼时的好瓷器啊
The wedding china?
反正以后也没机会用了
We never get to use it anymore.
我该怎么称呼他
What do I call him?
叫奥本海默博士还是罗伯特
Dr. Oppenheimer or Robert?
我说了让你别搅合
I told you to stay out of it.
意思不是让你请他吃晚饭
It didn't mean invite him over.
事业不是朝九晚五闯出来的
Careers aren't made between 9:00 and 5:00,
是饭局中奠定的基础
they're made between soup and dessert.
亲爱的
Honey.
这和我的事业没有关系
This has nothing to do with my career...
你也很清楚
and you know it.
米克斯就一个任务 找放A片的投影机
Meeks had one task-- to find a projector for the stag film.
我已经找到了《战时的鱼儿》
I found "War Times Tiddlers,"
用来帮助参战人员坚定信念
designed to stiffen the resolve of our service members.
我找到了更好的东西
Well, I found something way better.
万伦莎八厘米影片摄像机
Wollensak Fastax eight millimeter.
自己能拍片的话 还看什么电影啊
Why just watch a film when you can shoot your own?
-对吧 -你参演的小黄♥片♥吗
- Right? - Your own stag film?
不 我们改编了《星球漫画》的
No. We were adapting "Auro, Lord of Jupiter"
[1940-1953年出版发行的科幻漫画]
《奥罗——木星之王》
from Planet Comics.
这将会成为传世之作
It was-- it was gonna be legendary.
米克斯诚挚地请我扮演奥罗
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表