剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
-是倒数90分钟的信♥号♥♥ -谁知道你在这
- It's the 90-minute rocket. - Who knows you're here?
你觉得如果有人知道我人在这里
Do you really think they'd be running the clock
他们还会继续倒数吗
if anyone knew I was standing up in this room?
-你想怎么样 法拉克 -跟你一样
- What do you want, Frank? - The same as you.
这一年来我一直试着
I've been trying to put this thing
阻止这东西被制♥造♥出来
back in the box for over a year.
你记得那次请♥愿♥吗
You remember the petition?
关于德国原♥子♥弹♥的假情报
The faked intelligence on the German bomb?
那次就是我发起的
I'm the one that blew the whistle.
那跟这次不同
That was-- that was different.
试爆是被我破坏的
I sabotaged the pretest.
试爆 试爆只是个意外
The pretest? The pretest was a fluke.
-其中一个雷♥管♥ -被标反了
- One of the detonators... - Was mislabeled.
三号♥线第六根
Strand three, cap six.
老天
Jesus.
你记得我们第一次见面时你说的话吗
You remember what you said to me the day we met?
你想换专业 去学医 对吧
You wanted to switch majors, to medicine, right?
因为你觉得物理太抽象了
Because you thought physics was just too abstract.
你离世时的世界要比你出生时更美好
You were going to leave the world better than you found it.
我现在就是在实现这个目标
That's what I'm doing.
我可以帮你
Well, I can help.
已经差不多完成了
It's already done.
你确定不想让别人帮你参考一下吗
You sure you don't want a second opinion?
你爬了30米的塔就为了帮我检查
You climbed a hundred-foot tower to check my work?
我猜你
My guess is you, uh--
你重新连接了点火系统 对吧
you rewired the firing system, right?
你修改了计时装置 到时会爆♥炸♥
You botch the timing, you get a big bang,
但不会产生链式反应
but no chain reaction.
钚会被炸散 飘走
The plutonium scattered, gone.
换我也会那么做
That's certainly how I would have done it.
你重新连接了导火线吗
You reattach the trigger line?
当然
Of course.
你用的是银线 不是钨或者镍铬合金
And you used silver wire, not tungsten or nichrome?
我上过热力学基础 是你带的
I took Intro to Thermal Physics... from you.
然后你将电容组接地了 对吧
And you grounded the capacitor bank, yes?
因为如果你没接
Because if you didn't,
查理的帐篷中有个红灯会亮
a red light goes off in Charlie's tent
然后其他组员就会上来了
and up come the geniuses.
根本没有
Well, uh, there's no--
根本没有接地母线
there's no grounding strap.
我们在三十米高的钢上 吉姆
We're sitting on top of 100 feet of steel, Jim.
这是前沿医学
It's frontier medicine.
得学会就地取材
You learn to work with what you've got.
能递给我把扳手吗
Will you toss me a wrench?
该死
Shit.
谢了
Thanks.
这玩意画在纸上时可没这么复杂
Somehow this thing looked better on paper.
几点了
What time is it?
总机那边有电♥话♥
There's a call at the switchboard.
你丈夫打电♥话♥找你
Your husband wants to speak with you.
告诉他我早上再打给他
Well, tell him that I will speak with him in the morning...
如果还有明天的话
if there is one.
-是 女士 -晚安
- Yes, ma'am. - Good night.
他们是怎么说动你的 那帮俄♥国♥人
So how'd they sell you, the Russians?
没有人来游说我
Nobody sold me anything.
这对一个国家来说太难承受了
It was too big for one country to sit on,
即便是好人也一样
even the good guys.
我们算好人吗
Is that what we are?
你听说查理对目标委员会讲了什么吗
You hear what Charlie told the Target Committee?
他说我们一样把它空投到全是平民的城市
He said we should drop it on a city full of civilians,
让附带伤害最大化
maximize collateral damage.
得有人站出来
Someone has to stand up,
从世界救世主手中把世界拯救出来
save the world from the guys who are saving the world.
喂
Hello?
查理
Hi, Charlie. Uh...
你在上面怎么样
How are you doing up there?
我在检查点火装置
I was just, uh, rechecking the firing system.
我们30分钟后清空B营地
We're clearing Site B in 30 minutes.
-你去救生艇那里 -收到
- You get to the lifeboats. - Copy that.
我30分钟后离开♥发♥射塔
I'm leaving the tower in 30 minutes.
好的
All right.
所有人员须在30分钟内离开此区域
All personnel must clear the area in 30 minutes.
重复一遍
I repeat,
所有人员须在30分钟内离开此区域
all personnel must clear the area in 30 minutes.
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer.
我知道我不应该来这
I wasn't supposed to be here, I know,
但作为原内爆小组的一员
but as a member of the original implosion team,
我想
I thought--
我们叫它小男孩
We call it Little Boy,
但它根本不是什么男孩 对吧
but it's not a boy at all, is it?
放荡 却值得信赖
"Profligate, but ultimately dependable."
我认识的所有女人都是如此
that describes every woman I know.
先生
Sir?
铀原♥子♥弹♥的原件
The components for the uranium bomb
已被装载上了印第安纳波利斯号♥巡洋舰
have been loaded onto the USS Indianapolis.
我们决定用小男孩
We're going to use Little Boy?
没测试过也用吗
Without even testing it?
我们知道它会成功的
We know it will work,
我不能透漏更多 因为
which is more than I can say for...
个中缘由你也清楚
for reasons of which you are well aware,
法兰克·温特已被解职
Frank Winter has been relieved of his post.
你是新的小组组长
You're the new head of the group.
谢谢你 先
Thank you, s--
先生 我
Sir, I, uh--
试爆一结束我就马上回镇上
I'll return to the Hill the second the test is over.
不 你马上去天宁岛
No, you're leaving for tinian island
为空投原♥子♥弹♥做准备
to prepare for delivery to the target.
买♥♥件雨衣 那里是雨季
Buy a slicker. It's monsoon season.
所有工作人员须在早上4:30之前
All personnel must clear from Site B
撤离B营地
by 0430 hours.
重复一遍
I repeat,
所有工作人员须在早上4:30之前
all personnel must clear from Site B
撤离B营地
by 0430 hours.
不如你先撤离
Why don't you go ahead and start down
这里由我完成
and I'll finish everything up here?
在弹♥药♥库后面有辆车
There's a car behind the munitions shed.
钥匙插在点火器里
Key's in the ignition.
好 我们在那里见
All right, I'll meet you down there.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
什么
What?
千分之一秒内一切就将完结
It'll be over in a thousandth of a second.
比那还短
Less.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
不如你快完成吧
Why don't you finish up?
我告诉过军方
I told the army
将核爆试验安排在
setting off an atomic explosion
一处空旷的山谷
in an exposed valley
所处州的天气每十分钟就变换一次
in a state where the weather changes every 10 minutes
这主意比布尔什维克革命还蠢
is worse idea than the Bolshevik Revolution!
这又是什么鬼
Now what the hell is that, huh?
一到八排 能听到吗
Balloons one through eight, do you read?
每个频道都是这个
It's on every channel.
也许因为暴风雨混进了
Maybe the storm picking up the signal
某个调频广播的信♥号♥♥ 或者有人开玩笑
from an FM station or a practical joke.
但一点都不好笑 没信♥号♥♥就没法引爆
Not a funny one. No signal, no kaboom.
告诉你的上校停止倒数
You tell your Colonel to stop the clock now!
该死
Shit.
去检查下信息系统的电源 明白吗
Go on and check the power on the I.S. You got it?
给你20分钟把问题解决
You've got 20 minutes to fix this!
到时不论无线电能不能用 一样开始倒数
Then we restart the countdown with or without radios!
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表