剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
但莉欧妮·考勒斯戴
But Leonie Collersdale's
和蒂姆·艾菲德的凶杀案
and Tim Ifield's murders
都是亨特利高级督察的案子
are DCI Huntley's cases,
我再重复一遍
and to reiterate,
你们已被明确禁止调查这些案件
you've been expressly forbidden from looking into it.
是 长官 但我的小组是在调查别的案件时
Yes, sir, but my team were investigating another case,
意外遭遇了这些发现
and our inquiries led us unexpectedly to these findings,
而您一定同意 长官
which I'm sure you'll agree, sir,
这些发现改变了一切
put a completely new complexion on everything.
什么别的案子
What other case?
杰姬·拉维蒂的失踪案 长官
That would be the disappearance of Jackie Laverty, sir.
她是个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
A property developer,
于2012年失踪
not seen since 2012.
有什么问题吗 长官
Something troubling you, sir?
你该记得 我当时还是分局局长
You'll recall, I was Station Chief at that time.
那对我们都是段艰难的时光
It's a difficult experience for us all.
是 长官
Sir.
但你们做的很不错
But this is great work.
你们都很棒
All of you, great work.
但萝珊·亨特利让你们撤出了调查
But Roz Huntley had you recused
而你还指控尼克·亨特利
and you accused Nick Huntley of
与阿诺特警长的坠楼有关
involvement in DS Arnott's injuries.
我不能冒险让你们的调查
I can't risk your investigation
被指带有偏见
being tainted by accusations of bias.
在我看来 你们的文件该交给
In my view, your files should be handed over
另一个更中立的调查组
to a new, more impartial authority,
由他们决定该如何
and they can decide the best way
继续这些调查
to take these inquiries forward.
长官 我必须强烈抗♥议♥
Sir, I must protest in the strongest possible terms!
你们先出去
Leave us.
好吧
Very well.
医护人员到了
Paramedics are here.
等一下的
Just give me a second!
点点 挺住
Dot, stay with me.
有一群腐♥败♥警♥察♥
There's a network of corrupt police officers
在为犯罪集团做事
doing the bidding of organised crime.
这严重违反了规章 长官
This is an unsustainable breach of protocol, sir.
最上头的是谁 点点
Who's in charge, Dot?
我们就想知道这个
That's who we want,
这个腐♥败♥网络中最高级的警官
the most senior officer in this corrupt network.
最大的是谁 点点
Who's top dog, Dot?
-球童 -你是球童 我们知道
- Caddy. - You're the Caddy. We know that.
-说吧 点点 -告诉了
- Come on, Dot. - Told.
告诉了
"Told".
你告诉了一人 一个高级警官
You told someone? Someone very senior?
升
Prom.
升职 曾给你升职的人
Promotion? Someone promoted you?
谁
Who?
加油 点点
Come on, Dot.
靠近些 他不能说话了
Come in, he can't talk.
听到他名字首字母时 眨两下眼
Blink twice with the first letter of his name.
A B C D
A, B, C, D,
E F
E, F,
G H I
G, H, I...
H
H.
他名字的首字母是H 好
His name begins with H. Right.
到此为止 让开
That's it, out of the way!
我要给他吸氧
I'll start bagging.
呼吸停止
Respiratory arrest.
我明白你为什么不想透露给别人了
I see why you didn't want anyone sharing.
H
H.
长官 目前一共有八名
Sir, there are currently eight officers
督察以上的在役警官
serving above the rank of inspector
姓氏首字母是H
whose surnames begin with an H,
您也是 长官
including yourself, sir.
如果算上调走的或退休的 那还有
Others, if you consider those who have relocated or retired.
只有一位当了马修·柯顿
There's only one who was Matthew Cottan's
两年的直属上司
commanding officer for two years,
招募了他 而且无视了他的罪行
who recruited him and turned a blind eye to his offending.
对 我招募了他 但我没升过他职
Yes, I recruited him, but I did not promote him!
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings,
你将收到15条规章通告
you will be served with a Regulation 15 notice.
你有10个工作日来回应这些指控
You will have ten working days to answer these allegations
如果审查委员会
and, should the review board
对你的回答不满意
remain unsatisfied with your answers,
你将面临纪律听证会
you will face a disciplinary hearing.
就这样了
That is all.
解散
Dismissed.
是 长官
Sir.
我跟你上去
I'm coming up.
不 不用了 真的
No, there's no need, honestly.
-我没事 -不
- I'm fine. - No, no.
我就想确定你一切都好
I just want to make sure you're doing all right.
我不想让职业健康评估的人知道
I didn't want occupational health to know.
如果我都照顾不好自己 又怎么能工作
If I can't even look after myself, how can I do my job?
史蒂夫 你为什么不...
Steve, why don't you just...?
休息几周
Just take a few weeks off,
等身体好些了再来
till you're stronger.
迈克尔·法姆可没有几周了
Michael Farmer doesn't have weeks.
此案事关他的未来
It's his whole future on the line.
我去烧开水
I'll put the kettle on.
你会好起来吧 史蒂夫
You are going to get better, aren't you, Steve?
我不知道 凯特
I don't know, Kate.
您该坐下 长官
You should sit down, ma'am.
我可以再拿点您的止痛药来
I can get you some more of your painkillers.
不用 我没事
No, I'll be all right.
吉米 谢天谢地
Jimmy. Thank God.
进行信息披露前
I want some time with my client
我想单独跟委托人说会儿话
before we go through disclosure, in a private room.
我去想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
你必须办到 警探
You'll do better than that, detective.
你能来太好了 哥们
I'm glad to see you, mate.
你吃东西了吗 需要喝点什么吗
Have you eaten? Do you need something to drink?
不不 不用
No, no, no, I'm fine.
好了 萝珊 交给我吧
All right, Roz. I'll take it from here.
吉米 这真是疯了
Jimmy, this is insane!
这事跟我毫无关系
I have nothing to do with it.
没有多少人能有您这样的勇气
I don't know many that would have had the guts.
这个决定真是非常勇敢和诚实 长官
That was incredibly brave and honest of you, ma'am.
我完全不明白我怎么会落到这地步
I've got no idea how this can be happening to me.
是萝珊
It was Roz.
她对一切都撒了谎
She's lying about everything.
一切
Everything.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表