剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
重任在肩 第四季 第一集
暗门行动
助理警♥察♥局长希尔顿
迈克尔
波克大道警局
蒂姆·艾菲德
迈克尔·法姆案的鉴证担忧
迈克尔·法姆案的鉴证担忧
详见附件
重大鉴证异常
令迈克尔·法姆是否有罪存疑
我请求紧急复查本案
恭喜你
黑刺监狱
暗门行动 负责警官 亨特利
波克大道警局
发送至: 乔蒂·泰勒
主题: 重验证物
迈克尔·法姆的衣服 黑色纤维
打扫&家务 致电哈娜
迈克尔·法姆案的鉴证担忧
详见附件
重大鉴证异常
令迈克尔·法姆是否有罪存疑
我请求紧急复查本案
我的车站就在那边了
My stop's right over there.
你们别错过这班车
Don't miss this one.
拜拜
Bye.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye. - Ciao!
等下
Wait!
等等我
Wait!
我的天
Christ.
警♥察♥吗
Police?
放我走
Let me go!
不要
No!
不要
No, no!
放我走
Let me go!
放我走
Let me go!
放我走
Let me go!
还是我去接吧
I'll get that, shall I?
你作业写完了吗 奥利
Have you even done your homework yet, Ollie?
-喂 -长官 抱歉电♥话♥打到您家里了
- Hello. - Sorry to trouble you at home, ma'am,
但我们接到一通目击者报♥警♥电♥话♥
but we've just picked up a bystander triple-9
一位年轻女性
on an active abduction
在苔石南区一带被绑♥架♥
of a young female in the Moss Heath area.
向全体巡警发通告了吗
They've got all-patrol OBs?
是的 长官 他们在发了
Yes, ma'am. They're definitely doing that.
也要向周边警局发通告
Make sure OBs goes out to surrounding forces.
我在路上跟你们连线 我这就出发
I'll patch in en route. I'm coming in.
很抱歉把电♥话♥打到您家里 长官
Sorry to have called you at home, ma'am.
没事 我们正需要这个
No, this is what we needed.
准备好了吗
You're ready, yeah?
我们已经追查他几个月了
We've being looking for him for months.
我们一定要抓到这个混账
We're going to get this bastard, yeah?
-出发 -走走走
- Come on, let's go! - Go, go, go!
尼克 你人呢
Nick, where are you?
抱歉 会议超时了
Sorry, last meeting overran.
我刚接到局里电♥话♥ 可你又不在家
I just got the call and you're not home!
-我还有十分钟就到 -好
- I'm literally ten minutes away. - OK,
孩子都在家等你
the kids are waiting for you.
垃圾桶我也推出来了
And I put the bins out.
长官
Ma'am.
高级督察亨特利
DCI Huntley.
是那辆车吗
Is it the vehicle?
是的 长官 今早报失的
Yes, ma'am, reported stolen this morning.
绑♥架♥的目击者说
The bystander that witnessed the abduction described
嫌疑人中等身高和体格 头戴深色面罩
a suspect of average height and build, wearing a dark balaclava.
就是他 他可能就在这一带
It's him, he could be right here.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
开始记录决策日志
OK, let's get a decision log up and running.
警戒线已拉好 记录时间
Cordons established, with time,
高级警官高级督察亨特利抵达现场
SO DCI Huntley arrives,
并接管初步犯罪现场管理 记录时间
takes command of initial scene management, with time.
抱歉 头儿
Sorry, boss.
有人看到驾驶员或乘客了吗
Anyone see the driver, passenger?
刚排查完 头儿 尚无目击者
Just done a sweep, boss. No witnesses as yet.
就差几分钟没赶上
Missed him by minutes.
天啊 传得真快
Christ! News travels.
-行动 开始逐户盘查 -长官
- Come on, come on, let's start house-to-house. - Ma'am.
-找两只警犬来 -好 你们跟我来
- Get a pair of GPDs. - OK, guys, with me.
逐户盘查 出动警犬 记下开始时间
House-to-house and GPDs, note start time.
DX8912 警犬小队 巴洛格夫小区
Delta X-ray 8912. Dog unit, please, Borogrove Estate.
你是否看到过一位年轻女子
Have you seen a young woman
身边还有个可能头戴面罩的男子
accompanied by a man who might have been wearing a balaclava?
高级督察亨特利
Detective Chief Inspector Huntley,
抱歉大晚上打扰你们
sorry to disturb your evening.
我们正在进行逐户盘查
We're conducting house-to-house enquiries
事关一辆在这个小区发现的弃车
relating to a vehicle found abandoned on the estate
该车可能跟一起年轻女子绑♥架♥案有关
that may have been involved in the abduction of a young woman.
头儿
Boss! Boss!
警犬有发现
The dogs are on to something!
把警犬拉回来
Pull the dogs back.
尼尔 呼叫控制中心
Neil, get Control.
DX 准备接收
Delta X-ray, stand by for an active message
DX02的指示
from Delta X-ray Zero Two.
DX收到
Delta X-ray received.
这里是暗门行动高级调查员
This is SIO on the Trapdoor search
我们目前正在搜查巴洛格夫小区
currently ongoing on the Borogrove Estate.
-后退 -你还好吗
- Get back! - Are you all right?
绕到后面
Round the back!
不能让他跑了 他就在这里
We can't lose him! He was right here!
尼尔 把警犬带来 他可能会跑
Neil, get the dogs down there, he could have made a run for it!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
好了
Okay.
去拿钳子
Get the cutters!
听着 我们会救你出去的
Listen to me, we're going to get you free.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫哈娜
It's Hana.
快点
Come on!
钳子来了 长官
Cutters, ma'am!
-救护车马上就到 -很好
- The ambulance will be here in a minute. - Perfect.
警员 你能否用你的随身摄像头拍摄
Constable, will you record this on your body-cam?
哈娜 你能否描述一下袭击你的人
Hana, can you give us a description of your attacker?
不能 我没看到他的脸
No, I never saw his face.
他戴了...
He wore a...
面...
A balacla...?
有什么遮住了他的脸吗
Something covering his face?
是的 深色 只漏出两只眼睛
Yes, like, dark, with two holes for the eyes.
他说话声音什么样 比如口音
What did his voice sound like? Accent, etc?
他没说话
He never spoke.
你耳朵怎么了
What happened to your ears?
他把我耳环扯掉了
He tore out my earrings.
好的 谢谢你 哈娜
All right. Thank you, Hana.
医务人员会照顾好你的
The paramedics are going to take very good care of you.
头儿 后面小巷里不见他
Boss, no sign of him in the back alley.
-警犬还在搜 -好
- Dogs are still out there. - Right.
封锁一英里半径内的所有出路
Let's lock down all exit roads in a one-mile radius,
向全体巡警发嫌疑人通告
put out all patrol obs on our suspect
并查下这房♥子是谁的
and find out whose house this is.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
蒂姆·艾菲德 鉴证协调员
Tim Ifield, Forensic Coordinator.
蒂姆
Tim.
听着 我不是找茬
Listen, I'm not being funny, but
但现场记录显示 进去了很多人
that scene log has got every Tom, Dick and Harry going.
你的手下简直把每根草都踏了个遍
Your officers, they're traipsing all over every blade of grass
我的手下还没搜集证据呢
before MY team's had a chance to secure evidence.
我们正在搜寻嫌疑人 这是首要任务
This is a live search for a suspect and THAT takes priority.
我会派你们进去做初步勘察
I'll send you in to do an initial survey
但得等消防救援负责人宣布屋内安全
the moment the FARS OIC declare the building safe.
好吧 等你们好了的
Fine, yeah, ready when you are.
我还需要一名鉴证调查员处理下目击证人
And I'll need one of your FIs to process the witness.
是 我们就是干这个的
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表